Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-17-2012, 11:48 PM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,193,250.91
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
I see. Yeah, ATG is more like top 50 to me. Maybe 75 but that's pushing it. Oscar is near the bottom in top 100. So I could see how he's an ATG to you but not to me.
I think it comes down to ranges. There are, to me, levels of ATGness. Lopez is an ATG Strawweight but I don't think he rates as well across the scale. There are more than 100 fighters who can fit the bill depending on how individual division dominance is measured etc. Oscar wasn't an ATG in any one weight class and was just really good when he got to his prime weight class (Welter). His fame makes him a kind of ATG but, in the ring, I think he had some front runner to him and mediocre adaptability.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<