Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Will this fight ever happen?
Yes. 129 0.00%
No. 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 100.00%
Voters: 9.22337203685E+18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 09-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,947,721.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
I really miss the old thread. lol It would have been awesome to look back on.
The old thread had too many posts that highlighted the ignorance of the majority on this site.

Boxingscene is a business, and it caters to a certain demographic. That topic exposed said demographic as the backwater, non-boxing fan bumpkins that they really are. Much like you're doing above, WESS.

BTW I miss the old topic too.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-09-2012, 03:35 PM
jcpryor
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond reputejcpryor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,651.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr are worried about Floyd Jrs health ..... yet you state that Manny was exposed ..... cool story!

Just for fun, even if you just take WW, to me, I don't see why one would be calling Manny's resume as "exposed" but not question Floyd's resume ......

1) Floyd started 3 years before Manny at WW and can only muster up that resume? Let's be real, if you can give Manny 3 more years, he would have killed Floyd's resume!!!

2) Cotto would more than likely beat anyone on Floyd's resume and he did beat 2 of them. To boot, Cotto beat a better version of Mosley.

3) I would even give, that version of Oscar a good chance of beating everyone on that resume of Floyd. Oscar would probably come in at full 147 though as he wouldn't be worrying as much about the opponents speed (ie. Manny).

4) Clottey would give those guys trouble as well and he did beat Judah.

5) Bradley would be also trouble for many if not all of Floyd's opponents.

6) Then don't forget what I pointed out earlier. Marquez, Hatton, Sharmba & Ortiz combined only had 3 fights at WW. Who is left to help out that resume?

7) Yes, Manny had CWs but Floyd had 1 CW as well and Floyd's CW is worse than Manny's since Marquez was 2 fights removed from 130

8) At the time, many gave Oscar, Cotto, Clottey and Bradley a decent chance of beating Manny. So for you to say what you said was ridiculous! The risks for Floyd was minimal as he knew the advantages that he would have over those opponents.

Manny since 2008,
Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Marquez & Bradley

Floyd since 2005,
Sharmba, Judah, Baldomir, Hatton, Marquez, Ortiz, Mosley
Lmao...this was the first time I've clicked on this thread in a long time. This post reminded me why. Absolutely pathetic lol.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:42 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 24 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 137,730,757,641.83
Total Points: 148,730,937,245.13

Quote:
So you're giving up?

Shocker................

Once again you have been shut down and silenced.

The only person that was silenced was YOU!

TRUTH? You can't handle the truth!!! You tried to make it sound like Floyd was fighting monsters and had such a spectacular resume while Manny didn't but I never saw a comparison from you.

Maybe I'm wrong but try to prove me wrong ..... How is Floyd's resume that much more spectacular than Manny's at WW ..... GO!!!

Here is my response again:

Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr are worried about Floyd Jrs health ..... yet you state that Manny was exposed ..... cool story!

Just for fun, even if you just take WW, to me, I don't see why one would be calling Manny's resume as "exposed" but not question Floyd's resume ......

1) Floyd started 3 years before Manny at WW and can only muster up that resume? Let's be real, if you can give Manny 3 more years, he would have killed Floyd's resume!!!

2) Cotto would more than likely beat anyone on Floyd's resume and he did beat 2 of them. To boot, Cotto beat a better version of Mosley.

3) I would even give, that version of Oscar a good chance of beating everyone on that resume of Floyd. Oscar would probably come in at full 147 though as he wouldn't be worrying as much about the opponents speed (ie. Manny).

6) Then don't forget what I pointed out earlier. Marquez, Hatton, Sharmba & Ortiz combined only had 3 fights at WW. Who is left to help out that resume?

7) Yes, Manny had CWs but Floyd had 1 CW as well and Floyd's CW is worse than Manny's since Marquez was 2 fights removed from 130

8) At the time, many gave Oscar, Cotto, Clottey and Bradley a decent chance of beating Manny. So for you to say what you said was ridiculous! The risks for Floyd was minimal as he knew the advantages that he would have over those opponents.

Manny since 2008,

Floyd since 2005,
Old 09-09-2012, 03:47 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 24 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpryor View Post
Lmao...this was the first time I've clicked on this thread in a long time. This post reminded me why. Absolutely pathetic lol.
Care to explain? To get you up to speed, Wess, is saying Floyd's resume is so much better than Manny's at WW that he calls Manny an exposed fighter.

I proved to him that it was not the case ..... especially considering that Floyd had a 3 year start on Manny ... if Manny fought 3 more years, Manny would have killed Floyd's resume at WW.

Again, explain and then one can take your post serious ... until then you are just considered a Manny hater or FLoyd fanny!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:45 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,497,555,587,390.33
Total Points: 6,734,617,469,242.45
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:

The only person that was silenced was YOU!

TRUTH? You can't handle the truth!!! You tried to make it sound like Floyd was fighting monsters and had such a spectacular resume while Manny didn't but I never saw a comparison from you.

Maybe I'm wrong but try to prove me wrong ..... How is Floyd's resume that much more spectacular than Manny's at WW ..... GO!!!

Here is my response again:

Manny since 2008,

Floyd since 2005,
Epic fail...

Do you not comprehend the questions? Or does the answers completely destroy your agenda? Try answering without all the spam. It should be just be a number and a name. Not all that opinionated spam.

Last edited by WESS; 09-09-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:49 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpryor View Post
It is exactly just that.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:19 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Wink

The media gave Mosley so much crap for begging Manny for a fight and agreeing to EVERYTHING, yet like Pac saying no to Floyd, Pac said no to Mosley.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:47 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Quote:
Epic fail...

Do you not comprehend the questions? Or does the answers completely destroy your agenda? Try answering without all the spam. It should be just be a number and a name. Not all that opinionated spam.
I have said enough .... you have yet to prove how Manny's, who has been at WW since 2008, has a resume that is "exposed", ..... while Floyd, who has been at WW since 2005 is so so much better.

Still waiting but I just get wise comments. I get it, YOU CAN'T ANSWER WHY!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,874,404,656.62
Total Points: 70,874,424,164.80

These Maynever fans still don't get it. All they have to do is convince their idol to fight Pac. Just effing fight. They keep saying Pac is overrated. Floyd would beat him to a pulp. Yet they're contented with fantasy fights. If I were a Maynever fan this is unacceptable. The duck is basically denying me the chance to see him beat the crap out of the overrated midget. Yet this is okay with Maynever fanboys. It doesn't make sense.

I don't even know why they're still arguing. Fight didn't happen. They got what they wanted. These Floyd worshipers should be celebrating. LOL.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:06 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Quote:
I have said enough .... you have yet to prove how Manny's, who has been at WW since 2008, has a resume that is "exposed", ..... while Floyd, who has been at WW since 2005 is so so much better.

Quote:
When was the last time Manny went into a division and beat the top 2 guys or 2 of the top 3 guys in a division?

Who was the last WW that Pac fought and beat who looked good in their previous fight or just simply came off a win?

Anyone care to take the challenge?
Anyone else care to take the challenge? As ADP02 has failed miserably on multiple attempts. I beleive it is due to comprehension problems. The poor kid can't stop talking about Mayweather when questions about Pac arise.