The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be. - Page 162 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Will this fight ever happen?
Yes. 129 0.00%
No. 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 100.00%
Voters: 9.22337203685E+18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2013, 03:51 AM #1611
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,159,231.62
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
It's why boxing is a fringe sport. And I hate saying that, because the sweet science is my passion. But it's so far from mainstream it's ridiculous. Sportscenter doesn't waste its breath on 98% of fights, and all of the major sports websites (espn, cbs sportsline, fox sports, etc) have boxing buried at the very back of their sites under "other sports" with the likes of lacrosse, swimming, and motherf**king ping pong or some sh*t.

Imagine if it was ran like professional organized sports like the NFL or NBA -- where you know, teams HAVE TO get through each other to get to the top. Wow, what a noble, inventive concept!! Imagine if the Magic Johnson Lakers and the Larry Bird Celtics didn't feel like playing each other because of risk of losing or money issues. Lmao, my God man it's so retarded to even think about. But that's what these two phags did.

It could have been the world's biggest sporting event of the era, and instead all we have is gay ass fan bases from each side who have flooded the internet calling each other pac-tards and fl0mos. That's what that fight has been reduced to.
Lol.

Classic post right here...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2013, 04:00 AM #1612
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,159,231.62
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

This fight will happen. It may not happen before Manny takes another loss and Floyd takes his first loss, but it WILL happen...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:21 PM #1613
Contender

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Bravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond reputeBravado has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,064.15
Thanks for that. - Brother Jay 

Quite hilarious this thread.
Bravado is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:46 PM #1614

Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 989,033,288,332,304,056,320.00
Total Points: 989,135,288,337,311,727,616.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..El Chacal.. View Post
4th, I agree, I mean Pac needs guys to come at him and not have any head movement, seeing Mayweather next to Cotto made me sure that Mayweather is BIG and will use his size length and movement to nearly shut Pacquiao out..
He called it on the first page.
DeadLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"whatever, 55/45, boxing, crunch, dictate, discussion, disputes, doesn't, ellerbe, feel, fight, floyd, he(floyd)wants...no, hearing, koncz, manager, manny, manny's, master, mayweather, mayweather/pac, night, numbers, offer, pac, pacquiao, pacquiao steriods, pacquiao's, pacquiao?, place, problem., question, reborn!, signed?, takes, talk, terms., thread, time

User Tag List