Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Will this fight ever happen?
Yes. 129 0.00%
No. 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 100.00%
Voters: 9.22337203685E+18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 11-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,430.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
Fifty cent, and now uncle Roger is saying Floyd is making a big mistake running away from the Pac fight worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You're just a fan. I'd rather believe his best friend and uncle. Stop this nonsense kid. If a boxer wants a fight, he can make it happen.

Like I said, I have no problem with Floyd taking on Canelo at this point.
Did you not read rogers interview?He was saying no way Floyd is scared of manny.....**** me your stupid
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Oh yes, many of those people are here now. They defended Pac every step of the way as he invented bullsh*t after bullsh*t.

And now, years later, they want Mayweather to agree to the same deal that was on the table years before. Like they would do the same in real life if someone crapped all over a fair deal, sh*tted on them along the way then came back ages later begging for that same deal. Especially when we now know that Pacquiao doesn't make anywhere near as much, draw anywhere near as much and not to mention has looked like doo-doo his last few fights. Most of these fans live in a dream world, where logic doesn't apply. Just blind love.
Great post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:14 PM
RubenSonny
Lagos State of Mind

Rep Power: 15 RubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,249,181,378,971.99
Total Points: 3,249,182,595,130.60
Well deserved! Great Poster! - Barnburner 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Oh yes, many of those people are here now. They defended Pac every step of the way as he invented bullsh*t after bullsh*t.

And now, years later, they want Mayweather to agree to the same deal that was on the table years before. Like they would do the same in real life if someone crapped all over a fair deal, sh*tted on them along the way then came back ages later begging for that same deal. Especially when we now know that Pacquiao doesn't make anywhere near as much, draw anywhere near as much and not to mention has looked like doo-doo his last few fights. Most of these fans live in a dream world, where logic doesn't apply. Just blind love.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,683,599,793.27
Total Points: 91,683,620,271.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
Did you not read rogers interview?He was saying no way Floyd is scared of manny.....**** me your stupid
Look at you. You're just a fan yet you yourself don't want to see the fight. All your responses are based on nuthuggery. You need to wake up kid. If a boxer wants a fight, he will make it happen.

Like I said, Ward, Hopkins, Chavez refused testing, but that didn't prevent their fights from happening. Wake up.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Rk16
Contender

Quote:
Look at you. You're just a fan yet you yourself don't want to see the fight. All your responses are based on nuthuggery. You need to wake up kid. If a boxer wants a fight, he will make it happen.

Like I said, Ward, Hopkins, Chavez refused testing, but that didn't prevent their fights from happening. Wake up.
I want to see the fight moron,but its not going to be competitive
Those fighters refused testing after their fights were signed
If you want random testing you ask for it when negotiating not after you already agreed
Would you be happy to fight someone who refuses to be tested for steroids?
Old 11-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to see the fight moron,but its not going to be competitive
Those fighters refused testing after their fights were signed
If you want random testing you ask for it when negotiating not after you already agreed
Would you be happy to fight someone who refuses to be tested for steroids?
Prove to me that you really want to see the fight. Show me.

If you were Floyd what exactly would you do to make the fight happen? Assuming you really want the fight. I repeat, if you were Floyd what would you do to make the fight happen?
Old 11-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Rk16
Contender

Quote:
Prove to me that you really want to see the fight. Show me.

If you were Floyd what exactly would you do to make the fight happen? Assuming you really want the fight. I repeat, if you were Floyd what would you do to make the fight happen?
He agreed to a 50/50 split,a catchweight,with a ten million penalty,let Pacquiao pick ring size and gloves....Pacquiao walked away
He got his jail sentence pushed back and rang Pacquiao with an offer of double what he normally makes....Pacquiao walked away

Show me evidence of Pacquiao wanting the fight!!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
He agreed to a 50/50 split,a catchweight,with a ten million penalty,let Pacquiao pick ring size and gloves....Pacquiao walked away
He got his jail sentence pushed back and rang Pacquiao with an offer of double what he normally makes....Pacquiao walked away

Show me evidence of Pacquiao wanting the fight!!!!
If the unnecessary testing prevents the fight from happening why would you insist on it? Arum reopened the negotiation and Floyd went on a long vacation and hanged out with Don King. He claimed he's not thinking about boxing. Ask Ross Greenburg.

Don't even talk about the silly May 5 Cinco de Mayo. That date was meant for Morales. Pac eventually agreed and Floyd's response was to slap a zero PPV offer.

Floyd is the one being called a duck left and right kid. You need to wake up.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Rk16
Contender

Quote:
If the unnecessary testing prevents the fight from happening why would you insist on it? Arum reopened the negotiation and Floyd went on a long vacation and hanged out with Don King. He claimed he's not thinking about boxing. Ask Ross Greenburg.

Don't even talk about the silly May 5 Cinco de Mayo. That date was meant for Morales. Pac eventually agreed and Floyd's response was to slap a zero PPV offer.

Floyd is the one being called a duck left and right kid. You need to wake up.
What about the mediator brought in who said Pacquiao and his team were the problem?
Do you not remember Arum admitting the time of the countdown clock for Mayweather while he was taking a vacation,was a piss take and they were not trying to get in touch with Floyd
He also admitted that he refused calls from golden boy in January when they were trying to set up the fight
Floyd made 32m from the richest fight in history and manny said he would take the smaller share just to make the fight happen
40m is a great offer
Don't know what the **** your on about with cinco de mayo and morales because Floyd fights on that date or the Mexican weekend in September
This is a pro-Pacquiao site so don't think because everyone where blames Mayweather that the rest of the world does
Old 11-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Rk16
Contender

Now tell me,what has Pacquiao done to make this fight happen?