Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Will this fight ever happen?
Yes. 129 0.00%
No. 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 100.00%
Voters: 9.22337203685E+18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 11-15-2012, 10:16 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 803,820,376,116,840.00
Total Points: 832,098,848,691,253.12
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Boxer View Post
And Roger went on to say a whole lot more....

Jenna: You mentioned Manny Pacquiao, he actually has business at hand and has to beat Marquez in their upcoming fourth fight, which clearly is no easy task. Do you think he will do it?

Roger: Well, as long as they allow him to take those steroids he will. Long as they allow him to take those pills he will. But I know one thing, his last fight, didn’t he lose to Bradley? I know everybody said that he won, but you know how that work, Bradley is with Bob Arum, and Arum has both of them guys so they have to fight Floyd.

Jenna: You said that Bob Arum has both Pacquiao and Bradley, doesn’t that mean the fight won’t happen, as Bob and Floyd don’t have the greatest working relationship?

Roger: No they do. They all good, don’t you worry about that. They want to do this fight, I know because I sat there and spoke with Bob Arum for a couple of hours with my Nephew. I already know, I already know they can make both those fights. Him and Bradley and him and Pacquiao.

Jenna: How long ago did you sit down with Bob Arum?

Roger: Probably about a little over a month ago.

Jenna: So a month ago Floyd was talking about fighting both Pacquiao & Bradley?

Roger: Floyd’s gonna fight em, what wouldn’t he fight them? Anytime you are getting that type of money, how the hell are you not going to fight them. He has to fight Pacquiao cause that’s the fight people want to see and people talk about. If he wouldn’t fight Pacquiao he would go down in history as a scared mother*cking champion wouldn’t he? If he didn’t fight Pacquiao, OK then. My Nephew ain’t scared of no Pacquiao.

full interview
http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/On...dio_111512.htm
I love you................
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-15-2012, 10:19 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 803,820,376,116,840.00
Total Points: 832,098,848,691,253.12
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.WEBB View Post
In B4 a million packytards co-sign Roger The Crackhead Mayweather.
Roger: Floyd’s gonna fight em, what wouldn’t he fight them? Anytime you are getting that type of money, how the hell are you not going to fight them. He has to fight Pacquiao cause that’s the fight people want to see and people talk about. If he wouldn’t fight Pacquiao he would go down in history as a scared mother*cking champion wouldn’t he? If he didn’t fight Pacquiao, OK then. My Nephew ain’t scared of no Pacquiao.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:24 AM
techliam
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 8 techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,407,460,512,098.02
Total Points: 1,418,560,572,657.46
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas 

It's pretty much established now that Mayweather has clearly avoided him. It will hurt his legacy - as a fighter, you don't want to go down as a coward.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 AM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 29 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,971,972,934.22
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 

I feel sorry for whoever's job was it to translate Roger's words.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,989,211,276.18
Total Points: 22,989,221,643.47
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

these fights are not going to happen but like I said before if Roger was PBF match maker nobody in boxing would complain about PBF competition.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,184,307,826.47
Total Points: 120,185,500,510.17
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

aside from stating the obvious, these mayweather's just can't shut the fuck up. roger mayweather also said they plan to offer 45-50 million to entice pacquiao into fighting them but mayweather, jr. keeps 100% of the ppv revenue, what a crack head. everybody knows even if they split the revenue right down the middle, each fighter is guaranteed $100 million total. now do the math, mayweather's are so stupid they start to believe their own bullshit
Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Fasttimes
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 43,095.82

And Pac will go down as a probable roid abuser. Not good looks for either guys.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,137,859.95
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Boxer View Post

full interview
http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/On...dio_111512.htm
And only three years too late.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:45 AM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,317.43
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

i thought floyd already clearly stated that he is fine with being a rich coward?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,673,840,221.24
Total Points: 50,166,011,814,932.66
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

He's already going down as a scared fighter, he waited until Pacquiao was past his prime, waited until Cotto was past his prime, waited until Mosley was past his prime, wouldn't fight Margarito, wouldn't fight Hatton at 140 or even a catchweight, wouldn't fight Marquez at 145, won't fight Martinez, won't fight outside his backyard...the list goes on.