Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2012, 11:08 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 697,048,000,975.09
Total Points: 2,974,048,294,730.46
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebrick View Post
i talk to a lot of hardcore orlando fans and they are relieved that howard is gone. they are used to have a team that sucked.. heart and hustle team is what they really like. of course having a guy of dwight's caliber is a bonus for them.
they hate fans that root for magic because of dwight, they understand business and they hate dwight twice as they hate shaq. how dwight held their team hostage for the past year. they were really shocked how dwight evolved into a douche towards the end of his contract..
they hate a team winning 40-42 games knowing they will be mediocre and wont be building a team winning a chip..they know their only way building a winning team is through draft. they better draft a wing next time they pick first, picking a center would be devastating for them..
I'm a lifelong Magic fan, and I while I hate how Dwight acted I'm not going to pretend that just him being gone is a good thing.

We'll see what they are saying in the middle of next year when the Magic are 7-34. It was never Dwight's fault that the Magic weren't better. Even last year, when he was half assing and being a jerk, he was the reason the Magic made the playoffs. Look at their performance when he went out with the back injury. The Magic were awful.

Dwight is as good a piece as exists in the NBA to build a team around. The Magic had a team that made the Finals, they blew it up, and they have suffered ever since. If they knew you have to build a team through the draft, why did they blow up the team they had that had so many young, valuable players? That's not Dwight's fault, and I'm not going to blame him when he wants out because the people running the team are amazingly idiotic.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,529,473,820,912.76
Total Points: 68,573,616,929,724.12
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
good luck to the rest of the NBA
Now you're saying he never had the Alpha dog factor to be the man to lead the Lakers to win championships.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:28 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,828,519,295,006.70
Total Points: 9,829,519,691,535.93
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
Apparently Howard is very unlikely to resign after this season though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
yea because he'd rather get a cheaper contract...Lakers own his Bird rights
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
Now you're saying he never had the Alpha dog factor to be the man to lead the Lakers to win championships.

this is why Mak is always mad. She's always wrong about everything and she flips out on me every time I call it right.

tough world for a man these days.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:48 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 697,048,000,975.09
Total Points: 2,974,048,294,730.46
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Can't believe how badly this blew up in the Lakers faces. Talk about one of the all time disappointments.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:08 AM
El Fenomeno
Agueroooooooo!!!!

Rep Power: 22 El Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,486,825,120.92
Got no g to give u. Heres the beer! - led One more - led treasure 4 ya - cannonball_X Merry Christmas - Flab merry christmas cunt:] - dj emzz 
thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebrick View Post
imagine if dwight never restrict his preffered destination, the magic GM being a former OKC staff would gift wrap him there, in exchange of russel+ibaka or harden+ibaka, both which magic can build through as a foundation..

or swap straight to blake + contact dump

or to new orleans for the rights to unibrow and 1 bad contract..

the possibilities were limitless.. but since dwight only wants nets and lately lakers were able to sway him, the rest is history..
Bet OKC and the Clippers are devastated.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:07 PM
lebrick
*led's daddy

Rep Power: 39 lebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 240,447,674,944,620.19
Total Points: 240,549,004,616,573.84
Beer bro! - led tagay mo pre - Talisayen cheers, to the wound that never heals.... - BABYBOXER Cheers pre! - led *mwah* - led 
enjoy - TBear para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon 
ito pa...baka makahukay ka nito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon para sa mga bayani ng Pinoy dito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon 
ito pa - Dale Cardon tagay muna - MaD vEiN Happy holidays bro! - led* can't have just 2...: ) - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fenomeno View Post
Bet OKC and the Clippers are devastated.

i will wait till next season.. that time dwight will be demanding a new team..
Old 07-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Mr. Keni Styles
Bangs Hot B*tches

Rep Power: 2 Mr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Keni Styles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,499,305,000.14
Total Points: 20,500,831,421.87

NEW WORLD ORDER after Howard Trade

1 okc
2 spurs
3 rockets
4 memphis
5 clippers
6 warriors
7 dallas
8 pelicans or denver
Old 07-08-2013, 04:27 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,828,519,295,006.70
Total Points: 9,829,519,691,535.93
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post

1 okc
2 spurs
3 rockets
4 memphis
5 clippers
6 warriors
7 dallas
8 pelicans or denver
well first you should be clear that you're just making a west ranking.

2nd, no way Dallas makes the playoffs this year. they should be contending for the Wiggins pick.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Cutthroat
Hispanic causing panic

Rep Power: 21 Cutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,187,834,848,560.08
Total Points: 1,187,834,866,832.38
Have a gift boss - rorymac f*ck yourself - Freedom. kick this racist creep - Freedom. Great post about the NFL and boxing - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RossCA Gay and Lesbian Pride - RossCA Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post

1 okc
2 spurs
3 rockets
4 memphis
5 clippers
6 warriors
7 dallas
8 pelicans or denver

Spurs are number 1, they'll probably be even better because Leonard will take over Manu's role which he's more than capable of doing.

OKC is fvcked, I doubt they are even better than Memphis. Westbrook coming off a knee injury and they lose Martin. Westbrook relies on his athleticism to score, without it he's nothing, chances are his athleticism takes a big hit.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:40 PM
-Hyperion-
The Best And Fastest Ride

Rep Power: 101 -Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,820,494,396,388.14
Total Points: 118,820,520,124,186.64
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - Dorian Awesome man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Pacman deserves more! :p lol - Dorian Happy 18th Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Props on the sig homie! Gracias! - Puas Juan Manuel Lopez sig! - DWiens421 My Superman! Thanxs - L.E.X Immediate payment of ONE MILLIONK.... Winky looked good all things considered, Im still a fan of his... good fight. - reedickyaluss have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 
Swine Flu? - DWiens421 For Those Points You Gave Me Lad! Yadadamean? P.s. PBF is Going to KTFO JMM! - Flawlezz Zombie Jesus told me to give you this gift... LMAO - ABOSWORTH Your incredible with the sigs man. i don't know how u do it. - Truth You're The Best! - ProfessionalLoc 
40 Oz & Chronic - Loccy Professional Pie - Loccy Professional Lollipop - Loccy To The ATG P4P Sig Maker On Boxing Scene...Much Appreciated And Thank You :) - BritishBoxing92 Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
Spurs are number 1, they'll probably be even better because Leonard will take over Manu's role which he's more than capable of doing.

OKC is fvcked, I doubt they are even better than Memphis. Westbrook coming off a knee injury and they lose Martin. Westbrook relies on his athleticism to score, without it he's nothing, chances are his athleticism takes a big hit.
westbrook is young and its his first major injury....hell be back as good as ever.