Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-09-2012, 02:37 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5843 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,504,172,826,371.84
Total Points: 26,504,172,922,185.06
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

She was giving Floyd dirty looks all through the red carpet, there was a time when she was standing by herself in the back and an interviewer was trying to talk to Floyd and had no clue who she was and Floyd said thats Miss Jackson. She looked uncomfortable, I think cause Floyd didn't deliver on making her a superstar like she wanted, that was their agreement she would be his fake girlfriend or arm candy in return he would help promote her career and get her a reality show, so far he hasn't lived up to his end of the deal.

But 50 cent looks uncomfortable around Floyd too, at one point when that pretty white girl came in to take a picture with 50 cent, Floyd was standing next to 50 cent and 50 cent taps Floyd telling him to move basically saying he doesnt want Floyd in the picture with him and the girl.

Floyd looks like the kid brother who is hanging around his big brother, thats how I see this friendship. Floyd doesn't know that 50 cent will drop his ass soon, Floyd isn't the owner of TMT its 50 cent who got the promoter license under his name and all the business papers are under his name, if the boxing promoting blows up 50 cent could toss Floyd to the curb once he losses just like he did to his loyal friend

Check this foul **** 50 cent did to his boy young buck he recorded him crying on phone and released it, young buck was apologizing to 50 on a man to man call and 50 cent releases this to humiliate him and enjoy it
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-09-2012, 02:40 PM
SCEN3RY
Kingslayer

Rep Power: 8 SCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,956,773,952.90
Total Points: 86,956,820,861.11
cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
LOL probably don't like him with his hair but don't want to tell him hahaha that was FUNNY THOUGH and Mayweather kinda forced himself in the Photo Op...he does have a Ego and he has to be the Center Of Attention
Floyd? center of attention? no! what are you talking about?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:41 PM
valero
el Inca

Rep Power: 46 valero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,139,003,073,852,770.00
Total Points: 14,139,203,074,105,652.00
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Even more awkward when one of the photographers said "Mr. and Mrs. Jackson" when 50 and her were together.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:42 PM
onechance87
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 onechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 314,701,902,481.35
Total Points: 426,910,975,798.10
up your as* puto - Ogecca MaMa you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
She was giving Floyd dirty looks all through the red carpet, there was a time when she was standing by herself in the back and an interviewer was trying to talk to Floyd and had no clue who she was and Floyd said thats Miss Jackson. She looked uncomfortable, I think cause Floyd didn't deliver on making her a superstar like she wanted, that was their agreement she would be his fake girlfriend or arm candy in return he would help promote her career and get her a reality show, so far he hasn't lived up to his end of the deal.

But 50 cent looks uncomfortable around Floyd too, at one point when that pretty white girl came in to take a picture with 50 cent, Floyd was standing next to 50 cent and 50 cent taps Floyd telling him to move basically saying he doesnt want Floyd in the picture with him and the girl.

Floyd looks like the kid brother who is hanging around his big brother, thats how I see this friendship. Floyd doesn't know that 50 cent will drop his ass soon, Floyd isn't the owner of TMT its 50 cent who got the promoter license under his name and all the business papers are under his name, if the boxing promoting blows up 50 cent could toss Floyd to the curb once he losses just like he did to his loyal friend

Check this foul **** 50 cent did to his boy young buck he recorded him crying on phone and released it, young buck was apologizing to 50 on a man to man call and 50 cent releases this to humiliate him and enjoy it
lol damn.Its scary how boxing fans want this dude the face of boxing.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:44 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,333,776,058.49
Total Points: 30,333,786,992.78
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

PBF is a great fighter but is pimp hand is weak as s@#t!!!! Hell yes that was a diss. If that is really his woman she wouldn't do no disrespect stuff like that. You can tell that relationship was fake from the get go but damn if yall supposed to be faking that means she can't do obvious stuff like that in public. 50 smashed that broad probably before PBF even went to jail and I bet PBF knows 50 smashed her to.

Give it up PBF we know that ain't yo b!@ch!!! That clip would go perfect for that old Jay-z song "IS that yo B@#ch!!!"

PBF should know hoes don't got no love for tricks and simps and PBF been tricking and now he looks like he is simping.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:45 PM
ElMeroChingon
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 ElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,020,125,880.72
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier una chela bien helada........... - bigsmoothh heres a medal for dominating at life - sugarsmosley 

When your woman is really in love with you see the spark of joy light up when you see each other. You know and feel it too. It's hard to fake.

THATS what i see missing in "Ms.Jackson"

She always looks like she's being paid to be there. like an actor in a movie who can't wait to go home to be "herself".

But in the back of my mine, i have a funny feeling that Floyd knows what he's doing

meh, thats enough drama for today.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:47 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,105,891,650.60
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

It did seem suspect, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if these guys on here are blowing this way out of proportion.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:49 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,169,714.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingScenery View Post
Floyd? center of attention? no! what are you talking about?
LOL

People only seeing this video but apparently Mayweather was trying to steal the attention most of the Red Carpet Photo Session...it is suppose to be about the people in the MOVIE...Miss Jackson IS IN THE MOVIE that is why she was taking the Photo with 50 Cent...Mayweather IS NOT in the damn Movie so he should not have stepped in and tried to bring attention to himself...that is why she gave him that look

don't get me wrong, Mayweather is a beast, and it is nothing wrong with wanted to be Center Of Attention...WHEN IT IS A BOXING EVENT! But not for a Movie Premier for a movie HE IS NOT IN!
Old 08-09-2012, 02:49 PM
onechance87
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 onechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 314,701,902,481.35
Total Points: 426,910,975,798.10
up your as* puto - Ogecca MaMa you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
When your woman is really in love with you see the spark of joy light up when you see each other. You know and feel it too. It's hard to fake.

THATS what i see missing in "Ms.Jackson"

She always looks like she's being paid to be there. like an actor in a movie who can't wait to go home to be "herself".

But in the back of my mine, i have a funny feeling that Floyd knows what he's doing

meh, thats enough drama for today.
And whats hes doing?Hes trying to make himself look like a joke?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:51 PM
-Johannes-
Tornadito de Tijuana

Rep Power: 13 -Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 757,436,492.45
Total Points: 45,957,406,129.22
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un cafesito - Cleto_Reyes Happy New Year. - Round 1 here's a gift.. - chiguy91 here's another one... - chiguy91 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks - Daniel Alpha I'm out of green Here's a burger doe! - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 

Well 50 does have more money than Floyd.