Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 08-07-2012, 06:23 PM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 6 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,275,995.28
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 
Send a message via Skype™ to BarryRobinson
Default This is my last training video on youtube. Thank You

This is my last training video on youtube. If you'd like to receive more free tips, email me at amsbtraining@gmail.com with the subject '#AMSB' & your Youtube user name.

Quote:
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,415,286,135.12
Total Points: 82,438,239,777.55
&quot;amor de lejo amor de pendejo&quot; lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Your website in your Sig isn't working. And why stop making videos? Any specific reason? Show your guys sparring or competing. I would like to see how your fighters progress. Good luck
Old 08-08-2012, 08:29 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 6 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyoMaDu View Post
Your website in your Sig isn't working. And why stop making videos? Any specific reason? Show your guys sparring or competing. I would like to see how your fighters progress. Good luck
Hey,

Thanks for the comment.

For 4 1/2 years I taught all over the world and made 300+ free training videos. Truthfully I was just sharing and trying to build my resume. I never even had sales in mind like most of the coaches you see on the net. It was all Love and Passion for me. Now we are at a point where I can't do that anymore and my hobby turns into a business. It sucks! However it's a reality of running a business I guess. There are plenty of videos of people I trained competing, people just refuse to acknowledge me or do their homework on me. I helped fight prep two of the best fighters in the world for big wins. I just got a huge win in Malaysia at One FC but the announcers did not mention my name once. etc etc etc...Im just not cool enough I guess. Ole told me he wants to compete again this season and if he does I will post the videos because he is truly AMSB. I don't really post sparring videos. Especially because Ole has been sitting guys down to the body and head on the regular and I don't want to embarrass those gyms, we need the sparring.

Well, thank you for your time and view and I promise to get a fight out to you as soon as the season starts.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Young Money
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Young Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,140,563.81

Can you tell us a few fighters you've trained over the years
Old 08-08-2012, 10:13 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
I don't have videos of every session Ive ever had but here is a few of the people I have worked with in my career, coaches and fighters. Google them

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 10:19 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Default a few Professional and Amateur athletes we have worked with

a few Professional and Amateur athletes we have worked with

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 10:25 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
through the years

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 10:36 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
A few more athletes

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's just a few, literally
Old 08-08-2012, 11:37 AM
frosty-g
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 frosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,052,774.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRobinson View Post
For 4 1/2 years I taught all over the world and made 300+ free training videos. Truthfully I was just sharing and trying to build my resume. I never even had sales in mind like most of the coaches you see on the net. It was all Love and Passion for me. Now we are at a point where I can't do that anymore and my hobby turns into a business. It sucks! However it's a reality of running a business I guess.
what was the resumé building for then?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:44 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty-g View Post
what was the resumé building for then?
Because I only wanted/desired to work with athletes or aspiring athletes only and amateur/professional coaches. I could have just stayed in my home NYC and did personal training full time. I wanted to work with athletes. My channel is more of my resume than my resume. Especially for my profession. Seeing is believing.