Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2012, 06:02 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.57
Total Points: 2,140,325,991,247.03
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
I read what you're saying...BUT has anyone come up with a reasonable explanation as to why the gas mask was found on the other side of the building far from the suspect's car? Also why no surveillance camera footage of the shooter going to his car, getting dressed and heading into theatre 9 or how the gas mask ended up where it was (on the other side of the building near a surveillance camera)?

Fuck off.

Unless of course you want to proffer your own theory as to what happened and provide the evidence that led you to that conclusion. Which you don't.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:16 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,095.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Fuck off.

Unless of course you want to proffer your own theory as to what happened and provide the evidence that led you to that conclusion. Which you don't.
wow lol...is it not legit questions? no surveillance camera footage, odd placement of gas mask. no need to get mad about it.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:33 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
wow lol...is it not legit questions? no surveillance camera footage, odd placement of gas mask. no need to get mad about it.
This is what dickhead conspiretards do all the time. It's called "JAQing off". "Just asking questions". Except you're not are you? You are promoting a particular position, you're making a statement of fact, but you're doing so in an incredibly cowardly way. When your claims have been shown to be horseballs (as they always are, albeit through significant effort on the part of Reality's champion whomever that may be) you retreat behind "Oh, I wasn't saying that this is what happened, I'm just asking questions".

Man up, pussy.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:44 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is what dickhead conspiretards do all the time. It's called "JAQing off". "Just asking questions". Except you're not are you? You are promoting a particular position, you're making a statement of fact, but you're doing so in an incredibly cowardly way. When your claims have been shown to be horseballs (as they always are, albeit through significant effort on the part of Reality's champion whomever that may be) you retreat behind "Oh, I wasn't saying that this is what happened, I'm just asking questions".

Man up, pussy.
so if i ask a question or two about a particular crime i'm automatically labelled a conspiretard...wtf. why isn't there any surveillance footage or at least any mention of it (at least i don't remember any mention of it), and why was the gas mask located far away from the suspects car? aren't these reasonable questions?..why can't we discuss these things without being attacked?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:55 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
so if i ask a question or two about a particular crime i'm automatically labelled a conspiretard...wtf. why isn't there any surveillance footage or at least any mention of it (at least i don't remember any mention of it), and why was the gas mask located far away from the suspects car? aren't these reasonable questions?..why can't we discuss these things without being attacked?
I'm not playing your game, you remedial fuckhead. I've dealt with conspidiots like you a thousand times before, you'll do it on my terms or not at all.

Notice how he ignored my comments and reposted the questions? Ladies and gentlemen, here's how this circus works: He "Just Asks Questions". The questions all prove to be irrelevant, misconstrued or simply invented. He asks some more questions. Those questions are even less relevant than the first set and they are similarly rebuffed. He then calls me a "sheeple" or insists that I think the government always knows best. Perhaps he accuses me of being a paid shill for the nebulous powers that be. He studiously avoids making any actual assertion because any claim can be easily dismantled. Because his position is not reached by any particular conviction, just a vague sense of rebelliousness. Then he asks the original (and debunked) questions all over again.

Nope. Not playing. Fuck off.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:55 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Just noticed: Ron Paul signature. What a total retard.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:03 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Quote:
I'm not playing your game, you remedial fuckhead. I've dealt with conspidiots like you a thousand times before, you'll do it on my terms or not at all.

Notice how he ignored my comments and reposted the questions? Ladies and gentlemen, here's how this circus works: He "Just Asks Questions". The questions all prove to be irrelevant, misconstrued or simply invented. He asks some more questions. Those questions are even less relevant than the first set and they are similarly rebuffed. He then calls me a "sheeple" or insists that I think the government always knows best. Perhaps he accuses me of being a paid shill for the nebulous powers that be. He studiously avoids making any actual assertion because any claim can be easily dismantled. Because his position is not reached by any particular conviction, just a vague sense of rebelliousness. Then he asks the original (and debunked) questions all over again.

wtf are you going on about...how are my questions irrelevant? all you've been doing is attacking me and calling me names and yet you yourself don't have any good argument to debunk my questions or make them irrelevant. in the event that a crime happens where surveillance cameras are present wouldn't that make the footage taken by the surveillance cameras critical to an investigation? If so then why haven't we heard anything about it? Also do you not wonder or at least think it's a bit odd that the gas mask is located on the other side of the building whereas the rest of his gear and weapons are located near the theatre 9 exit door and the suspect's car?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:04 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,067,236,086,379.73
Total Points: 4,682,887,322,634.09
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:

That was awesome..
Old 08-07-2012, 08:07 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Quote:
Just noticed: Ron Paul signature. What a total retard.
no need to be an *******...I support ron paul and proud of it.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:12 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
wtf are you going on about...how are my questions irrelevant? all you've been doing is attacking me and calling me names and yet you yourself don't have any good argument to debunk my questions or make them irrelevant. in the event that a crime happens where surveillance cameras are present wouldn't that make the footage taken by the surveillance cameras critical to an investigation? If so then why haven't we heard anything about it? Also do you not wonder or at least think it's a bit odd that the gas mask is located on the other side of the building whereas the rest of his gear and weapons are located near the theatre 9 exit door and the suspect's car?
Roll up, roll up, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, be amazed at the man with no argument! Wonder at the lack of relevance! Cower as you are called shills or sheeple or are told to "wake up" and/or "do your research"

Every conspiracy theory is essentially the same.