Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2012, 02:30 AM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,228,461.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
So youre in love with a twelve yr old boy?

Shes pretty basic, mate.
Another person who hasn't been listening.

and no she's not a lesbian.

Looks are based on preference. I find Kim Kardashian to be a hideous slut, yet people around here worship the useless cunt.

And if you've been listening it's more than just her looks that attract me. Her looks do attract me I like the athletic girls, I like cute faces not supermodelish. I like brunettes and her eyes are gorgeous. She's a competitive, driven and accomplished woman who is passionate about what she does.

Her personality remains a mystery but she looks like a fun girl with a slight bitchiness to her personality. The unknown there is another part of her appeal. To me anyway

That type of woman is worth wifeing up.

I don't see how anyone can be attracted or find a woman interesting that does nothing but slut it up all day and be a socialite bouncing from one dick to another like Kim.

But you all have your preferences.

Last edited by Jack3d; 09-26-2012 at 02:42 AM..
Old 09-26-2012, 03:16 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,320,637.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
Another person who hasn't been listening.

and no she's not a lesbian.

Looks are based on preference. I find Kim Kardashian to be a hideous slut, yet people around here worship the useless cunt.

And if you've been listening it's more than just her looks that attract me. Her looks do attract me I like the athletic girls, I like cute faces not supermodelish. I like brunettes and her eyes are gorgeous. She's a competitive, driven and accomplished woman who is passionate about what she does.

Her personality remains a mystery but she looks like a fun girl with a slight bitchiness to her personality. The unknown there is another part of her appeal. To me anyway

That type of woman is worth wifeing up.

I don't see how anyone can be attracted or find a woman interesting that does nothing but slut it up all day and be a socialite bouncing from one dick to another like Kim.

But you all have your preferences.

I agree that Kardashian is not hot. I also find scarlett johansson to be very average, and nothing beautiful about her at all.

I have weird preferences too. Most girls people find average, or even weird looking I find to be beautiful. It's all about personal taste, and preferences.

I'm with you on this broad, though. She is quite striking, and has a very unique look to her. And of course i"m all about the gymnast girls. I think there's a lot hotter ones out there, but i completely understand your preferences here.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:24 AM
Fury
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,530,962,925.75
Total Points: 29,530,995,190.22
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
I agree that Kardashian is not hot. I also find scarlett johansson to be very average, and nothing beautiful about her at all.

I have weird preferences too. Most girls people find average, or even weird looking I find to be beautiful. It's all about personal taste, and preferences.

I'm with you on this broad, though. She is quite striking, and has a very unique look to her. And of course i"m all about the gymnast girls. I think there's a lot hotter ones out there, but i completely understand your preferences here.
Baby Zelda.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:32 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
Baby Zelda.
Aye! Don't get me started, or I'll relaly hijack this dudes thread. . .

That's my future wife! SHe just doesn't know it yet. . .

Smitten by a cam whore. . I know, I know. . .

NO! she's not a cam whore! She's different! OH MY GOD THANK YOOOUUUUUUU!

Last edited by UglyPug; 09-26-2012 at 03:37 AM..
Old 09-26-2012, 06:13 AM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,915,356,852,163,826.50
Total Points: 2,915,650,803,474,019.00
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

This man has a better chance with her than you, Wank3d.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts

Old 09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Old 09-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post

Oh I get it. He must have a death wish.

You think that's gonna stop me? Huh?
Old 09-26-2012, 04:31 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
Oh I get it. He must be ready to die.
Haha. You got him mate. He looks like he's kind of ripped, though. Probably an athlete of some sort. But I think your love for her will allow you to triumph no problem.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Meh. I workout. I could probably break him in half if I so choose.