Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-03-2012, 05:34 PM
BIGBOXINGFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 422,120,558,354.43
Total Points: 442,131,698,291.51
Good post. - FeFist No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Default Bob arum and 50cent already talking about the big fight

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,2574996.story

Wonder now will it finally happen
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-03-2012, 05:36 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 101 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,972,767,543.11
Total Points: 2,535,973,018,860.13
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon 

Man, I would LMAO if this fight happened because of 50 Cent. That's ridiculous, but imagine.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:37 PM
tranquilo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,755,312,765.01
Total Points: 13,755,435,981.28

Floyd Mayweather Jr. released from jail

By Lance Pugmire
August 3, 2012, 12:03 p.m.
World boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. walked out of a Las Vegas jail early Friday after more than a two-month stay for his role in a domestic battery case.

***8220;He was just glad to get out,***8221; Mayweather***8217;s advisor Leonard Ellerbe said.

Mayweather, wearing a leather Miami Heat cap, didn***8217;t speak to reporters after leaving the Clark County Detention Center, where he was greeted by Ellerbe, one of his daughters and rapper 50 Cent, among others, before driving away in his Bentley sedan.

Mayweather, 35, entered jail June 1 after Clark County Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa allowed him to delay his term to fight Miguel Cotto in a world super-welterweight title bout May 5 in Las Vegas.

Mayweather won the bout by unanimous decision, improving to 43-0.

During his jail term, Mayweather***8217;s rival Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines was surprisingly upset by Timothy Bradley in a disputed split-decision June 9 at MGM.

Pacquiao is set to fight again Nov. 10 at MGM, and his promoter Bob Arum is scheduled to fly to the Philippines Monday to discuss the boxer***8217;s next opponent, expected to be either Bradley, Juan Manuel Marquez or Cotto.

But not Mayweather, Arum said.

***8220;From what I understand, the possibility of a Mayweather fight for Manny would be in the early spring,***8221; Arum said.

The two sides have tried and failed for three years to strike a Mayweather-Pacquiao deal, with drug testing, old grudges and purse disputes ending the negotiations.

Arum said he***8217;s hopeful Mayweather***8217;s alliance with 50 Cent in an aspiring boxing promotion career could help facilitate a deal. Arum and Richard Schaefer, the chief executive of Golden Boy Promotions, which has assisted Mayweather in promoting all of his fights since 2007, are bitter rivals who barely speak.

***8220;The guy who appears to be making decisions with Floyd now is 50 Cent, not Schaefer,***8221; Arum said.

Arum said he met with a few of 50 Cent***8217;s associates last week in Las Vegas and was encouraged by the discussion. ***8220;As soon as things settle down, we***8217;ll sit down and try to make a deal,***8221; Arum said. ***8220;50 Cent thinks it can be done. He***8217;s a very intelligent guy who***8217;s done very for himself.***8221;

It***8217;s unclear if Mayweather, who was named by Forbes magazine as the world***8217;s richest athlete, will fight again this year.

Mayweather was released short of his 90-day sentence. Good behavior and recent jail overcrowding were credited by a Mayweather friend as the reasons why the boxer was allowed to walk out early.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Dale Matthysse

Rep Power: 61 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,975,136,148,448.38
Total Points: 170,724,526,501,135.06
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! - CubanGuyNYC felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez 
thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed 
knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

More lies from Arum?

I'll believe anything when I hear it coming out of 50's or Floyd's mouth.
915angel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts
Bank: 9,422,486,756.28
Total Points: 14,538,079,560.37
Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Man, I would LMAO if this fight happened because of 50 Cent. That's ridiculous, but imagine.
said this in a earlier thread about canelo i dont see 50 cent and golden boy doing buisness 50 already quoted "oscar wont see a penny out of floyds next fight" so i would understand a pacquiao fight or a bradley fight on the horizon for floyd
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,770,484,659,570.25
Total Points: 2,386,135,888,304.61
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Can you say most powerful man in boxing. 50 gets sh1t done.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:39 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 293 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 961,519,141,040,778.12
Total Points: 962,501,224,885,338.88
SuperMak - jazluvr haha...was supposed to be a superman, not an apple..lol. - jazluvr Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr 
I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:

right? it would be the ultimate 'up yours' from Arum to make it happen as soon as GBP was taken out of the picture
Old 08-03-2012, 05:43 PM
BIGBOXINGFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 422,120,558,354.43
Total Points: 442,131,698,291.51
Good post. - FeFist No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
With or without 50 cent......money split and egos will still stop the fight from happening IMHO.

Lets just all hope
Old 08-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,759,092,694,951.29
Total Points: 19,759,092,952,633.27
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
With or without 50 cent......money split and egos will still stop the fight from happening IMHO.

Lets just all hope
I agree with this post.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:46 PM
915angel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts
Bank: 9,422,486,756.28
Total Points: 14,538,079,560.37
Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post

Lets just all hope
whats the reason were not getting the fights we should be getting today? gbp vs tr

before i was skepitical about 50 but i think he will do boxing some good