Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-01-2012, 01:44 AM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,213,888.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 
Default Jim Lampley vs George Foreman - The Beef We may never know

as far back as I can remeber these two kept bumping heads and I am not sure what was their last broadcast together and how it ended but I know it hit a boiling point at the Barrrea vs Hamed bout, Where in the end Hamed lost to barrea and Lampley said something to the effects "hamed always said that its to his god who wins and looks like ALI knows how to spell barrea" and Foreman to offense to this dearly they have some back and forth commentary their.

And the most recent incident I can remeber is on Gatti vs Ward 2 at the end I guess foreman was shaking his head and Merchant asked him why foreman said " its is unbelieveable how 2 fighters can give so much of themselves for a fight" and Lampley claps and foreman quickly snap at lampley "what you mean by that" lampley instantly says "nothing" LMFAO

Anyone know why and how they decided to rid Foreman of the hbo crew was it cause of these two never seeing eye to eye?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-01-2012, 01:56 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,134,022,957,362.56
Total Points: 8,749,674,200,579.72
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg View Post
as far back as I can remeber these two kept bumping heads and I am not sure what was their last broadcast together and how it ended but I know it hit a boiling point at the Barrrea vs Hamed bout, Where in the end Hamed lost to barrea and Lampley said something to the effects "hamed always said that its to his god who wins and looks like ALI knows how to spell barrea" and Foreman to offense to this dearly they have some back and forth commentary their.

And the most recent incident I can remeber is on Gatti vs Ward 2 at the end I guess foreman was shaking his head and Merchant asked him why foreman said " its is unbelieveable how 2 fighters can give so much of themselves for a fight" and Lampley claps and foreman quickly snap at lampley "what you mean by that" lampley instantly says "nothing" LMFAO

Anyone know why and how they decided to rid Foreman of the hbo crew was it cause of these two never seeing eye to eye?
AL-lah

Say it with me Ahhhhh Lahhhhhhh

Yea they probably don't like each other
Old 08-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,314,895,240,526.20
Total Points: 2,560,895,446,836.88
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Full explanation of the beef : http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post12342946
Old 08-01-2012, 01:57 AM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 395,763,837,537,687.19
Total Points: 395,763,838,080,127.50
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

HBO needs to get former fighters to call fights. Foreman, Lewis, and Roy Jones have gotten into arguments with those old, drunken idiots during broadcasts because they said it like it is instead of ass licking their fighters.

How can you call yourself an expert of a craft that you've never actually worked but instead watched others work? It's like me calling myself a scientist after watching a bunch of YouTube videos, and interviewed a few of them.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:59 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,134,022,957,362.56
Total Points: 8,749,674,200,579.72
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
HBO needs to get former fighters to call fights. Foreman, Lewis, and Roy Jones have gotten into arguments with those old, drunken idiots during broadcasts because they said it like it is instead of ass licking their fighters.

How can you call yourself an expert of a craft that you've never actually worked but instead watched others work? It's like me calling myself a scientist after watching a bunch of YouTube videos, and interviewed a few of them.
It's always fun seeing a fighter put Merchant or Lampley in check when they say something ridiculous.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:59 AM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,213,888.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
AL-lah

Say it with me Ahhhhh Lahhhhhhh

Yea they probably don't like each other
however it spelled you knew what i mean, this isn't a religion seminar.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:00 AM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,174,721.80
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

I don't even have to work with Lampley, and he already pisses me off.

Jim Lampley is HORRIBLY INACCURATE about calling what actually goes on during a fight. If I was a boxer, I'd be offended about the BS that comes out of his mouth
Old 08-01-2012, 02:19 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,314,895,240,526.20
Total Points: 2,560,895,446,836.88
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:

Fighters or trainers. I like Steward but I would love to watch a fight with either Nazim Richardson, Virgil Hunter or Robert Garcia as part of the commentary team for a change, that would be refreshing. Although it would be weird to see Nazim in a suit and tie while wearing his muslim hat.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:54 AM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 29 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,107,971,999,495.78
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:

I would love it if Paulie Malignaggi got a commentating gig. I've seen several interviews of him analyzing some coming matchups. He's extremely well spoken and obviously knows his stuff.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
$coinblatt$
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 $coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,006,750,871,803.70
Thanks for exposing Storm. - GeorgiaRED 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
when did Jim Lampely say "No!" when asked if he missed working with Foreman? btw, thanks for linking that post, didn't know anything about the Moorer vs Holyfield incident with the HBO crew.