What should be Dawson's next move if he defeats Ward? - Page 3 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-01-2012, 05:10 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Pessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud of
Bank: 64,333,937.03
Total Points: 20,999,999,879,012,808.00

I'm guessing 2007 correct me if i'm wrong though.
Pessimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-01-2012, 07:35 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Pessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud ofPessimistic has much to be proud of
Bank: 64,333,937.03
Total Points: 20,999,999,879,012,808.00

Am I right?
Pessimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:49 PM #23
IronDanHamza

Quoted: 1802 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,657,651,534,970,772,480.00
Total Points: 6,658,680,755,087,111,168.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Froch would be a big fight.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:59 PM #24
biased dickrider

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,171,783.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

back to 175 and take on the winner of Cloud vs Pascal...I think that is going to happen regardless if he wins or lose

this is a NO LOSE SITUATION FOR DAWSON, if he loses then hey he is drained an out of his weight class...but if he wins that would be VERY IMPRESSIVE

for Ward because Dawson is coming down, he won't get much credit from most if he beats Dawson at 168...if this is a good close fight and I think it will be, I think they could end up fighting against at 175 down the road
KnockUTheFukOut is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dawson's, defeats, move, ward?

User Tag List