Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2011, 10:21 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.94
Total Points: 2,140,326,016,664.32
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Attn: Anti Capitalists/Anti-Corporation people

Buying this mask:

Directly benefits this massive corporation:

So when you're wearing one at the "We are the 99%" rally you are looking like a total twat.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:40 PM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,401,645,628,414.81
Total Points: 71,514,643,145,357.16
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Squeal give me a quick breakdown of what this sh1t's all about. I find these people that are hella serious about it hilarious. Most of the time, they just jump on the latest political bandwagon without understanding what their stances are. Like the b1tch that was at an Occupy Wallstreet protest with a Starbucks in her hand.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:51 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Glove- View Post
Squeal give me a quick breakdown of what this sh1t's all about. I find these people that are hella serious about it hilarious. Most of the time, they just jump on the latest political bandwagon without understanding what their stances are. Like the b1tch that was at an Occupy Wallstreet protest with a Starbucks in her hand.
At it's core it's a gathering of malcontents who vaguely disapprove of the state of things and have a lot of time on their hands. The numbers are bulked up by the usual suspects of unions, poverty groups and special interest protesters and rounded out by curious onlookers and people with myriad beefs.

I don't doubt that many of these guys have genuinely sincere grievances and issues, the trouble is that there are so many grievances being aired that genuine issues are lost in the crowd.

This is an issue with every large scale protest nowadays. Even a focused protest is inevitably hijacked by ne'er do well welfare jockeys who do this sort of thing for a living and the real voices get drowned out.

I strongly support the right to peaceful protest. I just think that the people taking part in them should have a definite goal in mind. What does the "Occupy..." movement want? Change? Revolution? Actually it's unclear. Any movement needs a focus, a list of demands. If this movement was calling for, I don't know, an inquiry into the conduct of bank executives, a demand to curb executive bonuses in companies in receipt of government bail-outs and the exploration of amending the tax code to restrict the ability of the mega-rich to hide behind accounting tricks to avoid paying tax on their actual income then they might get somewhere.

Instead you have a total mess of people who really don't know what they want and they have no solutions to offer.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
Stuff and junk...
WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?
Soon. Ish.

Be specific.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:54 PM
Nuurzhaelan
Anathema

Rep Power: 13 Nuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,412,750.43
Total Points: 383,434,375.57
Great poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 you're a top quality poster - Carnivore 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Buying this mask:

Directly benefits this massive corporation:

So when you're wearing one at the "We are the 99%" rally you are looking like a total twat.
Ain't been to one. I just support it in spirit. Most people are angry with the banks, though, not just any old corporation. Unless WB is involved in BoA's shift of bad assets and derivatives into the FDIC system to the tune of 75 trillion, I don't think a dollar or two for a mask makes them appear all that silly.

http://occupywallst.org/forum/holy-b...stopping-75-t/
Old 10-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,936,368.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

i'll let them know bruh
Old 10-20-2011, 11:03 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,385,836.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Glove- View Post
They're not protesting the existence of corporations.
They're protesting the power some corporations have over the government among a variety of other things. A big part of it deals with Banks..
Old 10-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Nuurzhaelan
Anathema

Rep Power: 13 Nuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,412,750.43
Total Points: 383,434,375.57
Great poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 you're a top quality poster - Carnivore 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
At it's core it's a gathering of malcontents who vaguely disapprove of the state of things and have a lot of time on their hands. The numbers are bulked up by the usual suspects of unions, poverty groups and special interest protesters and rounded out by curious onlookers and people with myriad beefs.

I don't doubt that many of these guys have genuinely sincere grievances and issues, the trouble is that there are so many grievances being aired that genuine issues are lost in the crowd.

This is an issue with every large scale protest nowadays. Even a focused protest is inevitably hijacked by ne'er do well welfare jockeys who do this sort of thing for a living and the real voices get drowned out.

I strongly support the right to peaceful protest. I just think that the people taking part in them should have a definite goal in mind. What does the "Occupy..." movement want? Change? Revolution? Actually it's unclear. Any movement needs a focus, a list of demands. If this movement was calling for, I don't know, an inquiry into the conduct of bank executives, a demand to curb executive bonuses in companies in receipt of government bail-outs and the exploration of amending the tax code to restrict the ability of the mega-rich to hide behind accounting tricks to avoid paying tax on their actual income then they might get somewhere.

Instead you have a total mess of people who really don't know what they want and they have no solutions to offer.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
Stuff and junk...
WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?
Soon. Ish.

Be specific.
For someone as intelligent, informed and articulate as you can be, you missed this one big time. You're either willfully ignorant or mean spirited. If you would have watched the videos or have read the manifesto or even read some online literature about it you would have found that their complaints center largely around the corruption in politics via our bought politicians and, by extension, the plutocracy that we have allowed to take root in our nation.

Beginning with the lobbyists who essentially bribe the politicians and stack the laws, financial and justice systems to preserve and consolidate their wealth and power to the detriment of more pedestrian citizens; the bailouts that were not paid back; the return of business as usual; and finally to the Supreme Court ruling that corporations are 'persons', the 99% have decided that our system needs to change, radically. At minimum the people want money out of politics and for a redress of wall street's feckless mismanagement of the economy and for other mega-corporations who farm jobs overseas to leverage lower wages and benefits while maintaining and increasing their profits and lifestyles.

Is that cogent enough?
Old 10-20-2011, 11:31 PM
PunchesNbuncheS
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 PunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,826,641.31
Total Points: 114,540,508.52
Award winning poster! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

I support those people even if they supposedly dont have a definite goal in mind because they are right. If you are basing your opinion on these people because of a bunch of interviews that Fox news puts up where they obviously go interview an idiot to make the whole movement look bad then you are gullible or easily swayed by a controlled media.

These people have a legitimate reason to be upset.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:35 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
For someone as intelligent, informed and articulate as you can be, you missed this one big time. You're either willfully ignorant or mean spirited. If you would have watched the videos or have read the manifesto or even read some online literature about it you would have found that their complaints center largely around the corruption in politics via our bought politicians and, by extension, the plutocracy that we have allowed to take root in our nation.

Beginning with the lobbyists who essentially bribe the politicians and stack the laws, financial and justice systems to preserve and consolidate their wealth and power to the detriment of more pedestrian citizens; the bailouts that were not paid back; the return of business as usual; and finally to the Supreme Court ruling that corporations are 'persons', the 99% have decided that our system needs to change, radically. At minimum the people want money out of politics and for a redress of wall street's feckless mismanagement of the economy and for other mega-corporations who farm jobs overseas to leverage lower wages and benefits while maintaining and increasing their profits and lifestyles.

Is that cogent enough?
It's more cogent than is currently being peddled by those actually involved in the protests. A united front critical mass of involved voters calling unanimously for an end to the lobbying circus in congress would make politicians pay attention. There's votes in tham thar hills!
Old 10-21-2011, 12:17 AM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,401,645,628,414.81
Total Points: 71,514,643,145,357.16
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
They're not protesting the existence of corporations.
They're protesting the power some corporations have over the government among a variety of other things. A big part of it deals with Banks..
I've also heard it had to do with mega-corporations like Starbucks and Walmart, that's why I mentioned that. Like I said, I have absolutely no idea what their main beef is even after watching several news reports about it (I know, last place I should go for anything informative).