Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-30-2012, 10:52 AM
JakeNDaBox
The Jake of All Trades

Rep Power: 200000 JakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,740,590,453.93
Total Points: 51,947,305,004.33
Send a message via AIM to JakeNDaBox Send a message via Yahoo to JakeNDaBox
Post Comments Thread For: Angelo Dundee's Boxing Memorabilia To Be Auctioned Off

Laguna Niguel, Calif. (July 30, 2012) – SCP Auctions is proud to announce The Angelo Dundee Estate Collection of boxing memorabilia for its November 2012 online auction. In a Hall of Fame career in professional boxing that began in 1952, Angelo Dundee gained acclaim as a brilliant cornerman, whether healing cuts, inspiring his fighters to battle on when they seemed to be reeling, or adjusting strategy between rounds to counter an opponent’s style. The renowned trainer was a guiding force to the two most celebrated fighters of his era, Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Leonard, and 15 other world champions.

The collection features hundreds of items spanning the breadth of Dundee’s extraordinary career and includes some of the most historically important Muhammad Ali memorabilia ever offered to the public. Among the collection highlights are several significant pairs of Muhammad Ali fight-worn gloves including Ali’s (then Cassius Clay) gloves from his February 25, 1964 bout against Sonny Liston and his gloves from his March 8, 1971 bout against Joe Frazier (Ali-Frazier I). These two pairs of gloves represent Ali’s two most legendary fights and have been dubbed by SCP Auctions officials as “the most valuable and historically significant boxing artifacts in the world.” [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-30-2012, 12:47 PM
mrpleaseplease
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,771.48

man, it's times like these i wish i had enough loot to maby get a few pieces of this collection. angelos licence aswell as ali's licence must be two of the greatest collectables in the history of our sport imo. Angelo's boy sounds a bit like the old man donating some loot to charity which is an awsome move. Just hope someone who will actually respect and appreciate what this stuff is are the ones to buy them. And no, that doesn't include charlie sheen or any of those wealthy as fck arabs with all their oli money. peace ya'll
Old 07-30-2012, 03:21 PM
the mesiah
I'M GOD GIFTED!

Rep Power: 9 the mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,721,727,950,909,046.00
Happy Holidays Al! - Lorily a beer for my boxing bro - Lorily Never to late for the PR info..... - Lazerjab To a great poster... you should post more brother! - Lorily cheers bro! - sweetpea87 
back at ya bro! - sweetpea87 Happy Holidays Al!!! - Lorily for a fellow funkateer! - sweetpea87 Amen to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - dan_cov 
I'll drink to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpleaseplease View Post
man, it's times like these i wish i had enough loot to maby get a few pieces of this collection. angelos licence aswell as ali's licence must be two of the greatest collectables in the history of our sport imo. Angelo's boy sounds a bit like the old man donating some loot to charity which is an awsome move. Just hope someone who will actually respect and appreciate what this stuff is are the ones to buy them. And no, that doesn't include charlie sheen or any of those wealthy as fck arabs with all their oli money. peace ya'll
Licenses, will go for a couple of grand, but those gloves especially being actual fight worn from those fights , is like the holy Grail of boxing, only other thing higher would be fight worn trunks and signed.