Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2012, 03:44 PM
andrtaker
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 andrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these partsandrtaker is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,917.29

@ PACnPBFsuck

you are white, stop lying to yourself in the internet. typical attitude of a cracker.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:03 PM
WarriorSoul
The Mactan Warrior

Rep Power: 22 WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,137,519,119,411.17
Total Points: 4,137,542,255,696.07
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrtaker View Post
@ PACnPBFsuck

you are white, stop lying to yourself in the internet. typical attitude of a cracker.
Shots fired!
Old 07-28-2012, 04:51 PM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 51 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,073,787,438,719,286.50
Total Points: 1,073,787,438,720,954.38
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrtaker View Post
@ PACnPBFsuck

Okay, i'll bite

Who you calling a
Old 07-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Golden
Bolton's Bastard

Rep Power: 5 Golden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,731,383,486.46
Total Points: 193,731,395,374.66
so thats how this works - Golden 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
let's do this british style, in the olympic spirit : he's a proper cunt

i'd guess it goes a lot further than being a cunt or a troublemaker, though. that kid is deeply disturbed. he's badly hurting these toddlers.

that kid doesnt understand the concept of other people. in the industry it's called narcissism. people can allow themselves to act that way against others because they dont recognize the other individual as a person the way they recognize themselves. it's a complicated process, but by the time you're able to really do damage to people and be so violent (in his case, nine years old,) you have started to figure it out. other people are just like you.

almost every "serial killer" harmed or killed animals or children as youth. a serial killer can simply be defined in my opinion as a person who kills without a reason. the term implies many killings, and if you want to specify that as a requirement i can understand. they kill just to kill, is what i'm trying to say.
they may convince themselves that they have a reason (god told me through a neighbors dog, the world is an evil place, etc,) but there's no real reason. most killings aren't of this type. people get killed most often for a "reason." like a robbery that turns into a murder.

it's a complicated concept and it's a bit early in the morning for me to get it out, but i hope i'm being clear enough. this kid is that type. he's not just pestering these kids. he's hurting them. he knows it's wrong (evidenced by the way he's going about it stealthily,) and he's taking the steps to hide it and systematically hurt these kids.

you've got to figure he's done it before, and that it would have continued without the footage.

i hope he's separated from his peers for a period of at least a month and observed.

IE i hope they put him in a mental institution for at least a month. probably more like half of a year. you've got to address whatever it is that makes him behave like that.
I'm pretty sure he's showing sociopathic tendancies there.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:58 PM
WarriorSoul
The Mactan Warrior

Rep Power: 22 WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,137,519,119,411.17
Total Points: 4,137,542,255,696.07
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

I'm a bit disturbed how his aunt says that he fight other kids, but not little babies. Has she seen the damn video? Then she says that he's just a normal kid. Right.

Actually her exact words were: "He bayud. Mmmtt. He fight keeds, but he dun***65279; fight leel baybehs"

I pulled that straight from one of the youtube comments, there was no way that I could have translated that myself.

Also if you watch the video again, it looked like he was the one that pointed out an escape goat when one of the kid's father came in there looking for the perp.