Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012, 03:28 PM
BooHoo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BooHoo is just really niceBooHoo is just really niceBooHoo is just really niceBooHoo is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,076,847.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by res View Post
No, only a retard thinks that the Encyclopedia Britannica (one of the most authoritative encyclopedic sources in the world, as opposed to Wikipedia) is an American source. He was Canadian-American period, and even your dear Wikipedia says that.
Retard, how the **** are you Canadian-American when you were born in Canada to Scottish parents. He was Canadian, and moving to the US does not mean is is American.

So according to you, Johnny Depp is American-French since he lives there?

Or Michael Bisping, a British (Now) fighter is in fact British-American since he lives in the US?

The fact is, he was born in Canada, to Scottish parents. He lived in Canada until adulthood.

I don't need some site trying to tell me he is Canadian-American when I have those facts. He is Canadian.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:29 PM
BooHoo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BooHoo is just really niceBooHoo is just really niceBooHoo is just really niceBooHoo is just really nice
Total Points: 30,000,076,847.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by res View Post
I just got into the discussion. I brought up the fact that Naismith was technically classified as a "Canadian-American" and the guy just started going off.
I have to be firm when people are so damn dumb like you.

Lennox Lewis is now Canadian-Jaimacan-British-American since he lives in the US.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Yoshimitsu
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Yoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 998,050.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water View Post
Lol I love how y'all are getting all serious about this..
tell me how much you love chris eubank
Old 07-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Water
Up and Comer

Total Points: 3,435.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE TROTTER View Post
tell me how much you love chris eubank
I can't tell you that because I don't love him. Is that all you got?
Old 07-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Yoshimitsu
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Yoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these partsYoshimitsu is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 998,050.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water View Post
I can't tell you that because I don't love him. Is that all you got?
just get out