Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-26-2012, 03:10 PM
915angel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts
Bank: 9,422,486,756.28
Total Points: 14,538,089,722.37
Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlarry View Post
Floyd walked away from a $25m rematch with Oscar De La Hoya, because that was way too risky. Most that saw that fight felt Oscar won the fight. Cotto bloodied Floyd, made him fight every minute of every round, was too strong for Floyd, and had more fight left in him than Floyd bargained for. Floyd won't rematch Cotto for any amount of money; way too much risk involved. Floyd opted to fight Victor Ortiz after Ortiz got destroyed in 8 rounds to Marcos Maidana. Most fighters "want the Winner", Floyd chose "the Loser "; too much risk fighting a Maidana. Floyd made Mosley and Cotto wait for over 10 yrs before he'd fight them, hoping they were way past their prime, hoping they'd had too many wars. He nearly guessed wrong with both fighters when Mosley had him seriously hurt and nearly KO'd in Round 2, and Cotto pounded and bloodied Floyd for 12 rounds. This is also why Floyd still won't fight Pacquiao, having made Manny wait for more than 4 years; way too much risk and Manny still to close to his Prime. Floyd is all about the safest route to the bank.
madaina? who looked terrible at 147 and got his shoes boxed off him by devin lol

mayweather called out kosta tyzu (i suck at spelling his name) called out a young mosley and a young oscar gatti in ONE interview

mosley ducked him in the past cause his "tooth" was loose
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2012, 02:57 AM
DhymezFMJFan
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 DhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these partsDhymezFMJFan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,465.39
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlarry View Post
Floyd walked away from a $25m rematch with Oscar De La Hoya, because that was way too risky. Most that saw that fight felt Oscar won the fight. Cotto bloodied Floyd, made him fight every minute of every round, was too strong for Floyd, and had more fight left in him than Floyd bargained for. Floyd won't rematch Cotto for any amount of money; way too much risk involved. Floyd opted to fight Victor Ortiz after Ortiz got destroyed in 8 rounds to Marcos Maidana. Most fighters "want the Winner", Floyd chose "the Loser "; too much risk fighting a Maidana. Floyd made Mosley and Cotto wait for over 10 yrs before he'd fight them, hoping they were way past their prime, hoping they'd had too many wars. He nearly guessed wrong with both fighters when Mosley had him seriously hurt and nearly KO'd in Round 2, and Cotto pounded and bloodied Floyd for 12 rounds. This is also why Floyd still won't fight Pacquiao, having made Manny wait for more than 4 years; way too much risk and Manny still to close to his Prime. Floyd is all about the safest route to the bank.
You've seriously got to get your facts straight and do your research! Floyd actually recovered after that Moseley flurry and won the rest of the round. Go rewatch it! Then went on to pitch a shut out. Then you go on to say Mannys still to close to his prime. ARE YOU CRAZY???? Manny looked anything but PRIME in his last three fights! The others have already addressed the other errors you've made so there's no need to reiterate. Ya can't just post anything amongst all of these boxing fans. Even Pacquiao fans wouldn't co-sign on this Floyd bashing post because it contain too many mistakes and amateur opinions!
Old 07-27-2012, 04:59 AM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,830,710,515,859.84
Total Points: 177,830,710,611,756.78
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

I thought Edgard said Cotto would only Co-promotes with Arum? Hmmmm
Old 07-27-2012, 06:03 AM
No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 No1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,507,361,591.72
Total Points: 17,527,646,174.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
War Cotto!!!
!!!!!!!! Yeah buddy !!!!!!!! Cotto is defo my favourite fighter of this generation, he always comes to fight and I cannot remember him being in a dull fight. I'd lvoe to see him fight Kirkland for his final fight and go to war for the fans. I'd fancy Cotto to do a number on Kirkland, cotto is a pretty accurate puncher and his jab and stright right would pick of kirkland all day.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Kilrain
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Kilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond reputeKilrain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,454.97
Total Points: 10,050,671,020.29

Schaeffer is such a schmoozing bastard. I hate the way he speaks. It's always 'we have a wonderful relationship, we are the best of friends' etc. Etc. He also overenunciates every single damn word, much like Oscar.