Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-23-2012, 03:12 AM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,058,321.45

The only thing I know is that every time a Cuban Gold medalist step into a professional ring, a lot of elite fighters start running scared, most of these Cubans are very well known because the Olympics are watched by billions, there's a myth about not bringing anything to the table, they bring their quality, known by millions and their gold medal and the willingness to face the best with only a handful of pro fights, another myth is that we not support our fighters, not true, you bring a boxing event with Gamboa, Rigondeaux or Lara and the place will be packed, guaranteed, it happens with Casamayor back in 2004 and everyone was there, from the mayor, the estefan's, Dundee (RIP) and Ali, they have to turn ppl away and I think it was some kind of a big game with the Heats or something, who to fuk you think goes to the Marlins, Heats and Panther games, Mexicans?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-23-2012, 06:05 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 46 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 178,358,668,712,081.25
Total Points: 178,358,668,712,889.41
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
I stopped at page 1. If Donaire gets in the ring with Rigo, they both will make the biggest paydays of both their careers. No if, ands, or buts about it. Donaire needs to accept a fight with Rigo, if a proposal is sent and Donaire turns it down talkin bout Rigo doesnt bring numbers, then I'll lose some respect for him. Hell Vic didnt have to give him a shot, but he did, and thats Nonito's catapult bout.

I personally think that while it would be a great fight. Rigo stops Donaire.
As much as I hate it, Donaire biggest payday will be against FArce. A Rigo paycheck will be chump change compare to that. Fighting Rigo will add to his legacy, fighting FArce will add to his pocket.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:46 AM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 21 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,413,900,994.45
Total Points: 3,014,741,191.03
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
helloooooooooooo vasquez jr more accomplished than rigo? was that just a long series of typos?
Don't even try, you're arguing with the same guy who thinks that winning two gold medals in the Olympics isn't an accomplishment
Old 07-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Frank Ducketts
Floyd's jizz

Rep Power: 23 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,010,341,641.23
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Hilarious... Starting with this one.

When did Donaire call out Rigo? Did you miss the post fight interview on HBO?
Ignorance is bliss lmao.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Frank Ducketts
Floyd's jizz

Rep Power: 23 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,010,341,641.23
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring Leader View Post
Boxing is more than looking at who is more experience by looking at boxrec. Rigo is more polished but doesnt have the pro experience or exposure yet. Anyone who doesnt want to see Donaire-Rigo is just a hater, they are the 2 best in their weight class and should fight because im sick of boxers in the same weight division ducking one another
Boxing is more than looking at who is more experience by looking at boxrec??? Everyone knows Rigos record, lmao.

You have to earn your way in this sport. Im patient enough that i can watch Rigo develop into a good fighter. I don't think that Rigo is ready for Donaire, but that's my opinion.

Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 07-23-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 52 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 826,651,409,129.65
Total Points: 1,072,651,540,279.10
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Ok now let's look at the facts :

Who is the most accomplished super bantamweight? Nishioka.

Who is the most accomplished fighter P4P who's currently in this division? Donaire.

The best fight that can be made right now at 122 is Donaire vs Nishioka and that's a FACT.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Dale Matthysse

Rep Power: 61 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,975,136,148,448.38
Total Points: 170,724,526,501,015.97
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! - CubanGuyNYC felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez 
thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed 
knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithfire View Post
so what? ..who has rigo fought ?..rigo defintely aint more accomplished than vasquez jr in the pro's despite you guys callin him a sh1t win for nonito...what does that make rigo's wins?
How and why is WV2 more accomplished than Rigo? Cause he got more fights? Cause he's been in the US longer? Cause he's the son of WV? I don't think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
helloooooooooooo vasquez jr more accomplished than rigo? was that just a long series of typos?
His arguments are pretty weak and repetitive.

All these Cubans are used to facing each other and that means facing the best of the best. There was an article on Lara where he said when he came here pro boxing was not what he was expecting. Pretty much expressing disappointment how these guys are supposed to be the best but fight nobody. But props to Mares, Ward, Dawson, Bute, Froch etc. those guys are real fighters and win or lose they have my respect.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:43 AM
Dale Matthysse

Rep Power: 61 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! - CubanGuyNYC felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez 
thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed 
knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Ok now let's look at the facts :

Who is the most accomplished super bantamweight? Nishioka.

Who is the most accomplished fighter P4P who's currently in this division? Donaire.

The best fight that can be made right now at 122 is Donaire vs Nishioka and that's a FACT.
You truly believe Donaire deserves to be P4P? ESPECIALLY #4 over the others? Guys who have proven way more and constantly test themselves.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 52 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 826,651,409,129.65
Total Points: 1,072,651,540,279.10
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
You truly believe Donaire deserves to be P4P? ESPECIALLY #4 over the others? Guys who have proven way more and constantly test themselves.
You can rank him #4, #10 or even #15, fact is he's the highest ranked P4P fighter in his weightclass.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Dale Matthysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
You can rank him #4, #10 or even #15
Sorry bro but cant agree with you here. And like I said before, how is he "P4P" material and not be the #1 guy in his division. And dont tell me cause he just got to te division.

And remember he's below Rigo, an unknown who hasnt accomplished sh1t. When someone like that is ranked above you then you're aren't doing something right.