Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-22-2012, 02:28 PM
raskat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 raskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,825,106,486.67
Knuckles - Uncle Howie Good Job! - DET. IRONSIDE No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for the uploads - simbros thanks for the info...i can now add youtube fights to my career collections. - joe strong Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun quiz! - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
It was a close fight and Broner edged it out. It wasn't a 'robbery'. Stop trying to hate on the kid
dude, there is no way in the world Broner won this fight. there is just no way you can try to see it as a decision win for Broner. If you win 2 rounds of an 8 round fight, you didnt win it. period. If you really wanna give him everything you can, you can give him 3 rounds of the 8, but thats about it. Thats all you can give him. its crazy to say Broner deserved that decision, it really is.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-22-2012, 02:29 PM
americanbot
Banned

Total Points: 105,638,032.70
our worst poster - Freedom. No Message - americanbot Super poster, thank you for your help! - dancovboxer For standing up against anti-American bias - ShoulderRoll amazing sig - chiguy91 

LOL

i scored the fight for broner..........it was a close fight that I had broner winning & it only was 8 rounds. NO way in hell was it a "robbery" MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

some people have went bat sh*t crazy with the hate..............

Old 07-22-2012, 02:31 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 31 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 263,288,500,001,977.38
Total Points: 263,419,500,235,720.62
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

I wouldn't call this or the Ponce fight a robbery. Both were close, sloppy fights that could of gone either way.

And the promising undefeated prospect being awarded close rounds is nothing new in boxing.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:33 PM
raskat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 raskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond repute
Knuckles - Uncle Howie Good Job! - DET. IRONSIDE No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for the uploads - simbros thanks for the info...i can now add youtube fights to my career collections. - joe strong Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun quiz! - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksan View Post
Does anybody know what happened to Fernando Quintero?

He was unbeaten before fighting Broner, and he beat Broner in this fight, but after losing thanks to the judges, he never fought again.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0882&cat=boxer
exactly. The dude clearly beat Broner and quit boxing after that. Broner has risen to fake superstardom since cause of the right opponents, the right promoter, and the right judges in his fights, while Quintero got robbed and left the sport of boxing. Guys like Quintero are the real heroes to me in boxing. not the fakes like Broner who need judges to keep their fake records undefeated. Quintero probably didnt even have an amateur background (as most mexican fighters), he went in there with highly favored Broner (who had 300 amateur fights) and beat him fair and square. Thats the kinda guy I wish the best in the future. The guy who gave it is all in the ring, against all odds, got robbed, left the sport, but he can walk with his head high. never got something from anybody, no gifts in life
Old 07-22-2012, 02:35 PM
raskat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanbot View Post
LOL

i scored the fight for broner..........it was a close fight that I had broner winning & it only was 8 rounds. NO way in hell was it a "robbery" MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

then post your scorecard here. dont post your stupid "lol's" here while not even being man enough to post your scorecard. Are you scared of showing your ridiculous scorecard?
Old 07-22-2012, 02:44 PM
ksan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 ksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,258,406.29

Quote:
LOL

I'm a Broner fan since he destroyed Litzau in 1 round in México.

And this is my first time watching the Quintero fight... and yes I scored the fight for Quintero.

Broner also lost versus Ponce De Leon, but hey the guy keeps improving, there's nothing wrong with having 2 losses on it's record, just look at Margarito's earlier carrer.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:46 PM
ksan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 ksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,258,406.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskat View Post
exactly. The dude clearly beat Broner and quit boxing after that. Broner has risen to fake superstardom since cause of the right opponents, the right promoter, and the right judges in his fights, while Quintero got robbed and left the sport of boxing. Guys like Quintero are the real heroes to me in boxing. not the fakes like Broner who need judges to keep their fake records undefeated. Quintero probably didnt even have an amateur background (as most mexican fighters), he went in there with highly favored Broner (who had 300 amateur fights) and beat him fair and square. Thats the kinda guy I wish the best in the future. The guy who gave it is all in the ring, against all odds, got robbed, left the sport, but he can walk with his head high. never got something from anybody, no gifts in life
I hope that's what happened, that he just quit boxing, and not something like an accident or stuff like that.

A shame the guy had skills, and he could have improved his punching power.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:55 PM
americanbot
Banned

our worst poster - Freedom. No Message - americanbot Super poster, thank you for your help! - dancovboxer For standing up against anti-American bias - ShoulderRoll amazing sig - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskat View Post
then post your scorecard here. dont post your stupid "lol's" here while not even being man enough to post your scorecard. Are you scared of showing your ridiculous scorecard?
B stands for broner & q stands for Quintero

R1 B

R2 Q

R3 B

R4 B

R5 Q

R6 Q

R7 B

R8 B

thats my card, go back and look at these rounds..............again. NO ROBBERY AT ALL.

threads a joke & so are you
Old 07-22-2012, 03:00 PM
raskat
Banned

Quote:
B stands for broner & q stands for Quintero

R1 B

R2 Q

R3 B

R4 B

R5 Q

R6 Q

R7 B

R8 B

thats my card, go back and look at these rounds..............again. NO ROBBERY AT ALL.

threads a joke & so are you
LOL. you got a picture of Broner in your signature. that explains everything, even your joke scorecard. how about you re-watch rounds 4, 7 and 8 and explain me how Broner won any of those rounds? gtfoh
Old 07-22-2012, 03:02 PM
americanbot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksan View Post
I'm a Broner fan since he destroyed Litzau in 1 round in México.

And this is my first time watching the Quintero fight... and yes I scored the fight for Quintero.

Broner also lost versus Ponce De Leon, but hey the guy keeps improving, there's nothing wrong with having 2 losses on it's record, just look at Margarito's earlier carrer.
broner fan or not. i would argue that you know very little about scoring a fight...........

wheres your scorecard?

i am willing to debate this with anyone.