Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Fix
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,153,876.56
Default Angel Garcia is scared that Danny will lose the rematch - Ducker?

I just saw the post fight press conference where Danny Garcia's pops starts making excuses about not wanting to rematch Khan.

Even though Khan got caught in that fight, it was more to do with his own lack of discipline and composure than anything else. Angel Garcia knows this, you could hear the worry in his voice in between rounds, he thought Danny was getting totally outclassed. But Khan's own tactics left him wide open and gave Danny those opportunities to land the big, well-timed shots.

Angel Garcia is shook. He knows Danny escaped defeat because of Khan's own willingness to constantly engage, and he knows in a rematch Khan could box Danny at range to completely minimize his own risks of being caught clean again. It sounds strange after a result like this but Angel Garcia is actually ducking Amir Khan!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-18-2012, 05:34 AM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,685,901,128,569.90
Total Points: 2,689,644,373,323.47
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

No, in reality there are other fights that makes more sense for Danny. Amir stays at 140, he will have time to prove that he deserves rematch and it may definitely happen in the future with them both being in Golden Boy.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:45 AM
daperculator
Banned

Bank: 1,151.25
Total Points: 4,270.23

Gotta let the rematch marinate
Old 07-18-2012, 05:52 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,525,938,822,284.47
Total Points: 166,525,938,833,023.44
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 

If Khan knocked Garcia out in 4 rounds do you think he would offer Garcia a rematch?
Old 07-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Fix
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,153,876.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
If Khan knocked Garcia out in 4 rounds do you think he would offer Garcia a rematch?
If it was the biggest money fight at 140 then of course he would.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:55 AM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,034,390.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post
I just saw the post fight press conference where Danny Garcia's pops starts making excuses about not wanting to rematch Khan.

Even though Khan got caught in that fight, it was more to do with his own lack of discipline and composure than anything else. Angel Garcia knows this, you could hear the worry in his voice in between rounds, he thought Danny was getting totally outclassed. But Khan's own tactics left him wide open and gave Danny those opportunities to land the big, well-timed shots.

Angel Garcia is shook. He knows Danny escaped defeat because of Khan's own willingness to constantly engage, and he knows in a rematch Khan could box Danny at range to completely minimize his own risks of being caught clean again. It sounds strange after a result like this but Angel Garcia is actually ducking Amir Khan!
Why would Danny and Angel be ducking a rematch against a guy that got knocked down three times is vunerable at any time during the fight.

Garcia is now top dog in the 140 division there are better fights out there for him.

I'm praying for Mattheyse vs Garcia
Old 07-18-2012, 06:06 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,392,775,456,875.56
Total Points: 109,392,775,521,131.62
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4- for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPREAD View Post
Why would Danny and Angel be ducking a rematch against a guy that got knocked down three times is vunerable at any time during the fight.

Garcia is now top dog in the 140 division there are better fights out there for him.

I'm praying for Mattheyse vs Garcia
Why fight the most dangerous for lesser money?

did floyd fight the best? no

did pacman? no

so why should garcia? tell me? listen mate, khan will make garcia a shed load of especially in the UK, I certainly would order a khan vs garcia ppv here in the uk if it gets made and I know tons of others will, why? because most of the uk hates khan as he is not English, not white and not one of them. they want him to get knocked out again and brought to his knees

on the topic of the fight, I agree with TS, you saw the father of Garcia, he was almost shouting at his son because he was getting outclassed, I would bet o Khan beating garcia in a rematch because he will fight like he did vs Kotelnic or Barrera
Old 07-18-2012, 06:14 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 50 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,586,800,854,869,427.50
Total Points: 1,586,800,854,875,152.75
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post

Is that the same reason Amir still hasn't fought Prescott again, fear of losing? Give it da phkk up, he got trashed
Old 07-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 624,458,070,987,619.62
Total Points: 630,482,660,640,863.12
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Only a Khan fan could label someone a ducker who just put their favorite fighters lights out.....Oh god..
Old 07-18-2012, 06:16 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 50 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,586,800,854,869,427.50
Total Points: 1,586,800,854,875,152.75
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Why fight the most dangerous for lesser money?

did floyd fight the best? no

did pacman? no

so why should garcia? tell me? listen mate, khan will make garcia a shed load of especially in the UK, I certainly would order a khan vs garcia ppv here in the uk if it gets made and I know tons of others will, why? because most of the uk hates khan as he is not English, not white and not one of them. they want him to get knocked out again and brought to his knees

on the topic of the fight, I agree with TS, you saw the father of Garcia, he was almost shouting at his son because he was getting outclassed, I would bet o Khan beating garcia in a rematch because he will fight like he did vs Kotelnic or Barrera