Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-17-2012, 10:21 AM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040,056,179,608,547.00
Total Points: 1,040,056,179,611,357.75
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflo777 View Post
Why doesn't he prove it then? Fighting the number 14 in the world who lost 3 of his last 4 fights isn't really that impressive even though he knocked him out in good fashion. Fight someone in the top 10 to prove you're worthy.

By that logic, Haye would fight the likes of Rahman, Charr, Dimitrenko and Banks...

Personally, I rate Chisora higher than all of those. Heck, I think he'd do a job on most of the top 10, himself.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Taylorslade
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,926.08

The bottom line, is that there was a Heavyweight fight on Saturday which generated a lot of interest in the media (for reasons right or wrong) and from paying customers. However, the fight delivered on its promise of action which I think was crucial. We always hope for great action, but unfortunately don't get it in some cases. A fight like this which was under the spotlight as an incredibly bitter grudge match couldn't afford to be a stinker after such a contoversial build up.

There's no need to deconstruct everything. Regarding Vitali, I think it's the only fight which inspires Haye at this point.

As for his resume, I can understand the critics of most of his HW campaign, but outside of the loss to Carl Thompson I would say his CW career was pretty solid. He was quite a heavy underdog going into the Mormeck fight, and even though Enzo Maccarinelli was certainly no elite fighter, he was still Hayes main rival in the division and I clearly remember a few people saying David was ducking the fight and would never take it (one article in the Boxing Monthly especially). If anyone has an opinion on who Haye should've fought instead of those two then please share, I could do with a laugh.

Last edited by Taylorslade; 07-17-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:37 AM
kill the body
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,606,497,057.44
Total Points: 2,607,148,390.45
drinks on me - kill the body No Message - kill the body black and white sigs, must know ur shit - Primera 

Well tell Vitali to step to the plate and fight Haye
Old 07-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Yaman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Yaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond reputeYaman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,191,072.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
Haha exactly how it is.

They all make excuses saying Chisora was out of shape against Fury but if anything it was Fury who was out of shape.
Chisora wasn't in much better shape when he fought Haye than when he fought Fury.
Nevertheless, Chisora still gave Vitali his toughest fight since Corrie Sanders, and that is the reason people take him seriously as a contender.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Dudley
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Dudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,704.34
Total Points: 110,122,756.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
Agreed lol

Tyson Fury beats Chisora = Fury is still a bum

Haye beats Chisora = Haye is the GOAT and Vital don't want none of him lol
Vitaly fight... Charr...carr.... a guy who could walk down a major street in any city and no one would know who the fu.ck he is...

Vit make the fight don't be a *****

Who has Vit fought in his past 12 fights lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOODY!!! lol and this guy is supposed to be a hall of famer lol!!! loses to a washed up lewis and now that makes him some how honorable enough to enter the hall of fame. your joking!