Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-15-2012, 06:22 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 83 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 698,810.39
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 
Default james toney is one of my all-time favorites but this article is sad to read

link is sensored...

By James Slater: James “Lights Out” Toney is not a guy you want mad at you! Remember, years ago, after he’d lost widely on points to Roy Jones Junior, Toney was so angry at his female manager Jackie Kallen that he reportedly threatened to go after her with a knife (today, Kallen says it was actually a gun the fighter threatened her with, thankfully not going through with the threat)?

Well, Toney is currently hopping mad at ESPN.com’s Dan Rafael. Speaking, once again with Elie Seckbach on video, the 43-year-old launched into the top scribe. Clearly annoyed at how Rafael, speaking the truth (Rafael says he is genuinely a fan of Toney and is saddened to see him fight, or to try and fight on, with diminished skills and slurred speech), said there is no way Toney should still be fighting much less against the Tomasz Adamek’s of the sport (thankfully, that fight is now off), Toney said how he’d come and “put something on” Rafael when he sees him next.

“Dan Rafael, you’re so fat, you’re so disgraceful,” Toney bellowed. “So before you even talk about me, and say a word about me, when I see you, I promise you, I will put something on you. So be careful what you say about me, when I see you, you and me are gonna have problems. I promise you.

“You’ve probably never had a fight in your life …. You’re saying I slur my speech and all that ****, man, you are full of ****! Don’t think I won’t come to ESPN to find your ass!”

Has Rafael, a fine and knowledgeable boxing writer, ever been threatened by a fighter in such a manner? Not that I can recall. Sure, we can put Toney’s rant down to hot air, a bad temper and nothing more, but is the former middleweight, super-middleweight and cruiserweight ruler unhinged enough to actually make good on his threat?

Toney IS slurring his words these days (he has been for at least a couple of years), yet he constantly insists he will fight the Klitschko brothers if he gets the chance (the “Bitschko sisters,” as he refers to Wladimir and Vitali) and the scary thing is, he means it! If that’s not a sure sign of just how crazy Toney can be, then what is?

All in all, this is a very sad turn of events. Toney was once a sublime boxing talent, he was articulate, even funny, and he had a pretty good relationship with boxing writers. But today? Dan Rafael would be well advised to stay as far away from James Toney as he possibly can.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-15-2012, 08:23 PM
ironmike2012
Contender

Rep Power: 3 ironmike2012 has a spectacular aura aboutironmike2012 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 6,220,736,025.75
Total Points: 6,220,741,009.23

Just goes to show how far he has fallen. Has any other fighter ever threatened a writer before? Roy Jones and Holyfield have been bad mouthed alot and they just keep fighting on as if nothing has been said. Toney has got beat up bad lately, UFC 30 second fight, he is done. He is just mad about the truth.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:38 PM
RSBonos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 RSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 72,113.13

The threats to Rafael are completely overblown, Toney was just talking trash.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:44 PM
EdMon917
8===D~

Rep Power: 17 EdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,652,151,057.97
Total Points: 34,152,170,969.21
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? - ??? Is it a bird, is it a plane? - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster 
No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster 
No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster :wave: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster 

Fat Dan is a prick though.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:47 PM
kill the body
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,606,497,057.44
Total Points: 2,607,146,365.45
drinks on me - kill the body No Message - kill the body black and white sigs, must know ur shit - Primera 

So now he will try to fight the person who wrote this
Old 07-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,588,798.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Toney has never had a good relationship with anyone that criticised him. Go watch some interviews from when he was at MW/SMW he's always had a screw loose. He'll never actually follow through with the threats he's just a **** talker.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 152,709,915,238.26
Total Points: 182,732,902,677.30
&quot;amor de lejo amor de pendejo&quot; lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

toney is a shi.t talker and will talk about your yourself, your whole family, your Prius, your dog your mailman and will definitely go way overboard with his sparring partners but its just how he is. Outside of boxing he's a good man. I'm speaking from personal experience as I met him before. When he is in the ring you are the enemy but outside he's cool as ****.........
Or maybe Dan just hit a soft spot and toney blew up.

The point I'm trying to make is toney talking **** should come as no surprise
Old 07-15-2012, 09:03 PM
kill the body
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,606,497,057.44
Total Points: 2,607,146,365.45
drinks on me - kill the body No Message - kill the body black and white sigs, must know ur shit - Primera 

Old 07-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,588,798.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Just regular Toney **** talking nothing special.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:12 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,800,524,166.00
Total Points: 272,136,895,698.82
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Make the fight happen!