Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-15-2012, 02:23 PM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,087,546,639.61
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Chisora: Haye Would Do Amazingly, Probably Beat Vitali

David Haye fears his explosive victory over Dereck Chisora in a therapeutic night for British boxing has ended any hope of facing Vitali Klitschko.

The five-month feud started by the Londoners' shameful brawl in Munich concluded with a warm embrace of mutual respect following five action-packed rounds at Upton Park.

A vicious left hook effectively ended Chisora's brave assault and will have given Klitschko plenty to ponder as he considers a showdown that to date has proved frustratingly difficult to arrange.

It was an explosive performance from Haye that helped blur the memories of his lamentable loss to Wladimir Klitschko a year ago, but the 31-year-old is concerned it may have been "too good".

"Vitali doesn't want to fight me. Look what I did against Chisora and look what he did against him," he said.

"Why would a 40-year-old man fight someone as young, fresh and powerful as me? It doesn't make sense.

"Vitali's a politician and he'll find a way to get out of the fight.

"If you were one of his advisors, someone who has invested millions in him to become mayor of Kiev, would you tell him to fight me?

"I know what I'd do if I was one of his advisors because I'm a very dangerous fighter, someone who's proved his punching power against someone who pushed him to the wire.

"The whole idea of this fight was to get a measuring stick to show how I perform against the same opponent. I've proved my point.

"I'd be very confident if I fought him, but I have a feeling that maybe this performance was too good.
[Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 22 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,869,316,859.34
Total Points: 30,026,432,330.71
Have an e-beer on me - FRKO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Haye's loss to Wlad was helpful IMO. He gained 12 rounds of valuable experience with the best Heavyweight in the world without taking punishment.

Now he is ready to conquer the world!
Old 07-15-2012, 03:46 PM
frosty-g
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 frosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,056,336.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyzagz View Post
Haye's loss to Wlad was helpful IMO. He gained 12 rounds of valuable experience with the best Heavyweight in the world without taking punishment.

Now he is ready to conquer the world!
the fight you're talking about- is that the one where haye repeatedly appeared to be trying to give wlad a blowjob? and the same one where he showed the whole world his pinky toe?