Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-13-2012, 10:48 AM
nathan31
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,251.11
Default mayweather, pacquiao and cotto out of the picture right now!!!

with all this three mega fighters out of the way (mayweather, pacquiao,cotto) right now with no fight schedule or nothing so far who do you think should grab the moment to land a fight with one of them three next year or by the end of this year ???
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,105,854,013.53
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Mayweather is going to fight Khan, if Khan beats Garcia of course.

Cotto is going to fight N'Jikam probably at a CW for the WBO MW title.

Pacquiao is going to fight a 4th JMM fight.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:56 AM
-DSG-
Matthysse will KO Garcia

Rep Power: 15 -DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 325,680,340,847.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post

what the **** are you on about?
Old 07-13-2012, 11:57 AM
kill the body
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,606,497,057.44
Total Points: 2,607,145,895.45
drinks on me - kill the body No Message - kill the body black and white sigs, must know ur shit - Primera 

Quote:

Pretty much.............
Old 07-13-2012, 01:23 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,954,959,251,984.49
Total Points: 7,964,959,338,676.53
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:

I agree with this as very likely to happen. I think there is some chance that Pacquiao will fight Bradley first and then fight Marquez next year. I'd like him to fight Marquez first as Marquez is pretty old now and the Bradley fight will always be there.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:27 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,209,436,650,170.81
Total Points: 2,220,036,760,879.32
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

I wouldn't call them out of the picture because Cotto and Manny are pretty likely to fight before the year end. Floyd is a bit more of a question mark, but he kind of drifts in and out of the sport so you can't really call him out of the picture either because people expect it now from him.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:46 PM
AnimalisticMeth
Casper the friendly Cotto

Rep Power: 16 AnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,892,782.24
It's really a hi-def 46&amp;quot; lcd!  Watch the fights! - jazluvr449 Cotto fought real hard and that's what matters. - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:

Thats the way I see things going but N'Jikam is not a safe bet to face Cotto in December. For Cotto to fight him the WBO must first strip Pirog and N'Jikam agrees to a catchweight. Cotto-Bundrage is a fight Cotto's camp are considering along with Kirkland but the dark horse right now is Carlos Molina.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:55 PM
brains4boxing
Contender

Total Points: 7,594.93
Default yeah

i believe cotto will fight k-9....i believe pac-man will fight marquez....n i believe mayweather im unsure