Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: 130lb Mayweather v 130lb Broner! Who wins and how?
Mayweather via KO 109 58.29%
Mayweather via UD 49 26.20%
Broner via KO 22 11.76%
Broner via UD 7 3.74%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 07-11-2012, 09:44 PM
gapo
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 gapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,817.71
Total Points: 516,026.23

Broner comes to fight and backs it up too. Broner does not rely on judges.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Jadon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jadon is a jewel in the roughJadon is a jewel in the roughJadon is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 10,718,197,288.46
Total Points: 11,718,210,473.72

Floys is an athletic beast, people think his style is great and it is, but not just any fool can do it. You need reflexes, timing, speed, extreme stamina, agility, eyes, durability, reasonable power, strength, strong neck, strong and fast legs to do it. That is even before learning every damn shot in the book.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
MalikKnucklez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,167,204,778.17
Total Points: 141,167,217,762.25
have a slush......... - bigsmoothh have an apple....... - bigsmoothh pizza pizza........... - bigsmoothh Salud! Gracias socio - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

130 Floyd was one of the most complete packages u can ask for in a boxer. Like, right after Tony Pep- Floyd.

Not quite the temperament he has now, but he was a treat to watch.
I don't knock the boy Broner, he has potential. But he's nowhere near the level Floyd was back then, and never will be.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,100,039.17

Im going for floyd. Floyd is damn good at 130. a lot more pop and combinations and is very very slick.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,705,822,350.92
Total Points: 2,705,939,424.66
making pactards bow down - I'm so sorry Cheers to you, my good sir! - CubanGuyNYC Reppin that Yay!! - LoadedWraps Back at cha! - EdMon917 some popcorn in. return - jose830 
to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! &quot;GFs and Boxing&quot; - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadon View Post
Floyd is arguably one of the best 130'lbers ever. Broner is a noob who talks too much. 130 now is also incredibly weak. Broner is simply an immitator and isn't that good yet, and most likely will never be that good as Floyd.

My bad if you got offended. Sorry.
But there aren't any fighters fighting right now that can be as good as Floyd, to use that as is weak. Next you mention he talks too much? So if he talks too much it takes away from the reality of his skill level at 22 years old? Next you mention the division isn't skilled? What does that have to do with his own skills and attributes? To say broner is not a skilled fighter is plain wrong, especially considering your non boxing reasons you puked out.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond repute
making pactards bow down - I'm so sorry Cheers to you, my good sir! - CubanGuyNYC Reppin that Yay!! - LoadedWraps Back at cha! - EdMon917 some popcorn in. return - jose830 
to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! &quot;GFs and Boxing&quot; - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadon View Post
Floys is an athletic beast, people think his style is great and it is, but not just any fool can do it. You need reflexes, timing, speed, extreme stamina, agility, eyes, durability, reasonable power, strength, strong neck, strong and fast legs to do it. That is even before learning every damn shot in the book.
I agree with everything you just said and I think Floyd would ko him but I think it's an interesting match up between the young mayweather and the current Broner who has sorta modeled his style of boxing after the Post 30 year old version of mayweather as far as his posture in the ring. His personality is not copying mayweather , he's just a 22 year old generation Y baby that's living out his dream and not giving a f.ukk about what anyone thinks, hes a silly kid who just happens to be a skilled and detrmined fighter. he will talk s.h.it and back it up. The current version of Broner would not back down fom the young mayweather and for that he will get knocked out.

Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-11-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 299,545,553,053.16
Total Points: 312,651,911,554.09
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstien View Post
Your superiority complex is what is exposed. Styles make fights and two boxers would do alot of flash and dance. And this is coming from someone who loves the sweet science but this just wont work. But go ahead and fantasize about two men....im not hear to spoil your fantasy or fun...lol
ummm... floyd wasnt that guy at 130. smh. seriously ur shooting yourself in the foot.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Cheers! - dan_cov 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
130 Floyd was one of the most complete packages u can ask for in a boxer. Like, right after Tony Pep- Floyd.

Not quite the temperament he has now, but he was a treat to watch.
I don't knock the boy Broner, he has potential. But he's nowhere near the level Floyd was back then, and never will be.
Broner will be the next boxing superstar that everyone loves to hate and want to see knocked out. Broner is 22 and you can already tell he has the tools. When Floyd was 22 nobody thought he could get to ray leonard, sweet pea or rjj level but we all saw he had the real skill and potentiail to be. I still say Broner gets knocked out
Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Brother Khalid
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 37 Brother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,061,571,368,341.60
Total Points: 18,061,571,444,980.96
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

People need to realize that their is a difference between emulation and imitation.

Yes, Broner tries to be like Floyd, but due to lack of boxing IQ and a host of other things....he will never be him.

I mean that's like putting sugar on corn flakes, closing your eyes and pretending it's frosted flakes.

I can't stand Floyd, but he would wipe his @ss with Broner and run him out the ring.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Terrel
Banned

Rep Power: 83 Terrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 856,655.97
Total Points: 9,832,956.09
celebration time! - jazluvr Ice Ice Baby - Agility welcome back! celebration time! - jazluvr A signed copy of Amirs autobiography as a thank you. - dan_cov means alot m8 cheers - the collector 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Terrel. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Terrel - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas, bro. - BulgariasFinest 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- happy new year terrel - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Happy new years my friend ! - BulgariasFinest Happy New Year my Targ brother - Miburo 
nice on bud - HUGH JASS weed thread contribution,enjoy the snack! - HUGH JASS To an Awesome Friend - deanrw One of boxingscene's BEST posters! - sweetpea87 welcome back homie!!! - HUGH JASS 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Shiranui 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

At 130? Floyd would destroy Broner.