Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Mike Tyson77
Time's a flat circle

Rep Power: 88 Mike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson77 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,960,666,159.92
Happy New Year - Freedom. Never left a man behind - Unknown Champ the whipping boy's done wrong! - - v e t - Thanks and YW ya crazy sumbtch - Jim Jeffries Brew back at you. Salud. - Sweet Pea 50 
cheers!!! - jose830 one more - jose830 Thanks, junk foods on me. Munch up!! - Terrel Here, take mine, I drink too god damned much anyhow - Dye you and me both - Frogs! 
have a fish first - Frogs! Happy birthday - ShaunRoberts Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 birthday pint m8 - the collector 
Happy birfday, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 Happy Birthday - jaded Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 14000 post! - jose830 When Gotham is ashes...then you have my permission to die! - LoadedWraps 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mannie Phresh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post
If you don't remember then watch it again. I don't need to explain it here when you won't believe it unless you see it. Haye looked directly at Vitali and said the words "fight me", Vitali kept quiet. He also said that he signed the contract but Vitali didn't sign, and Vitali didnt deny that claim. Watch the video, Vitali is a certified duck and it was caught on camera. Most people overlooked that because of the fight at the press conference but looking back now we can clearly confirm that Vitali ducked Haye. The video evidence makes the duck irrefutable.

Vitali never ducked nobody!!!! Haye didnt deserve a shot at Vitali after Wlad beat his ass anyways.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Superflo777
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Superflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,478,306,085.59
Total Points: 285,581,495,674.94
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
If you don't remember then watch it again. I don't need to explain it here when you won't believe it unless you see it. Haye looked directly at Vitali and said the words "fight me", Vitali kept quiet. He also said that he signed the contract but Vitali didn't sign, and Vitali didnt deny that claim. Watch the video, Vitali is a certified duck and it was caught on camera. Most people overlooked that because of the fight at the press conference but looking back now we can clearly confirm that Vitali ducked Haye. The video evidence makes the duck irrefutable.
The problem is you don't know what happened at the negotiations between Vitali and Haye. Haye can say whatever he wants about any fight contract(s) but nobody can prove it. So all you really have is Haye, a guy coming of an embarassing loss, calling out a heavyweight champion without a belt or a significant win to prove he's worthy. Sorry.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Fix
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,157,623.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflo777 View Post
The problem is you don't know what happened at the negotiations between Vitali and Haye. Haye can say whatever he wants about any fight contract(s) but nobody can prove it. So all you really have is Haye, a guy coming of an embarassing loss, calling out a heavyweight champion without a belt or a significant win to prove he's worthy. Sorry.
Haye signed a contract which was first accepted by Vitali and his management. That's how the contractual signing process works. You send drafts of contracts back and forth, once you agree on the final contract at that stage you agree to sign the contracts. So the contract Haye signed was already agreed on by Vitali, but Vitali and his team must have panicked at the last moment and decided to not sign their side of the already agreed terms. It's known as a duck. There are lots of examples out there of boxers ducking at the last moment like this, and now Vitali is added on to that list of duckers.

To top it all off, Vitali then publicly ducked Haye on video too, which as I said, we can all see for ourselves.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,051,242.29
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

That's what I thought when he said he wouldn't retire, Vitali wants to fight Haye
Old 07-10-2012, 10:12 PM
jimmy1569
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,288,739.77
To help wipe away the tears after the Klitschkos are KO'd by Wilder - Deal With It Vitali Klitschko is an ATG - Freedom. Vitali beats any HW from any era - MASTERFUL So you can put it on each time you kiss the Klitschkos' asses. - ShoulderRoll Merry Christmas &amp; a happy NY! - dancovboxer 
Klitschko's are the best broski, THE best! - dancovboxer school them haters - Superflo777 

Quote:
Haye signed a contract which was first accepted by Vitali and his management. That's how the contractual signing process works. You send drafts of contracts back and forth, once you agree on the final contract at that stage you agree to sign the contracts. So the contract Haye signed was already agreed on by Vitali, but Vitali and his team must have panicked at the last moment and decided to not sign their side of the already agreed terms. It's known as a duck. There are lots of examples out there of boxers ducking at the last moment like this, and now Vitali is added on to that list of duckers.

To top it all off, Vitali then publicly ducked Haye on video too, which as I said, we can all see for ourselves.
Son.... i dunno who you are or what hole you crawled from under. Haye/ Klitschko negotiations have been going on for years. Was it Not Haye who went and took the easy route to a belt by fighting Valuev Instead of his agreed upon fight with Vitali.... BEFORE this he backed out of a Wlad fight... these are all events documented in history.

YOU CALL HIM GROVELING & begging Vitali for a fight " calling out" a Klitschko on the part of Haye? TRUTH be told Vitali is waiting for HAYE'S broken toe to heal. Haye is negotaiating NOW without a belt & without public support. He basically is doing the same thing he did years ago when calling Wlad out.. He wants more money than he's worth... it's as simple as that.

Vitali wants him to grovel because he's sadistic like that.. He got his payday vs Chisora because of the Klitschko's. He's the one who preferred to fight Wlad first & then Vitali.. so ducking the older much tougher & more tenacious bro was the smarter business decision because if he would've boxed Vitali HIS marketabilty for a second Klitschko fight would've been rendered null & void... Know your history before spreading these lame AZZ RUMORS... kapish!

Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-10-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:17 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 83 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 704,416.82
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

my opinion on the matter is i've seen these haye calling out videos but that is not my main reason for thinking it's a duck. vitali did alot of barking after the wlad fight & he said it was personal with haye & he was going to knock him out. then the chisora fight happened & all of you who watched it in english should have heard the interview given by vitali after the fight. i was actually shocked by vitali's honesty. he said if chisora was faster he would have been in alot of trouble. so after all the barking about shutting haye up he chose not to fight him & went in the direction of manuel charr because he realized after the chisora fight haye was more of a threat then he thought. haye did not duck vitali a few years ago either. he only had a hand shake agreement & then don king came out of no where & offered haye a WBA title shot, a 7 digit purse & a great bargaining chip(if he won)against valuev as long as king got a 3 fight option with him. any body with half a brain can see the valuev deal was better & vitali offered him crap money & rematch clauses...hhhmmmmm which one would you take?
Old 07-10-2012, 10:30 PM
jimmy1569
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,288,739.77
To help wipe away the tears after the Klitschkos are KO'd by Wilder - Deal With It Vitali Klitschko is an ATG - Freedom. Vitali beats any HW from any era - MASTERFUL So you can put it on each time you kiss the Klitschkos' asses. - ShoulderRoll Merry Christmas &amp; a happy NY! - dancovboxer 
Klitschko's are the best broski, THE best! - dancovboxer school them haters - Superflo777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
my opinion on the matter is i've seen these haye calling out videos but that is not my main reason for thinking it's a duck. vitali did alot of barking after the wlad fight & he said it was personal with haye & he was going to knock him out. then the chisora fight happened & all of you who watched it in english should have heard the interview given by vitali after the fight. i was actually shocked by vitali's honesty. he said if chisora was faster he would have been in alot of trouble. so after all the barking about shutting haye up he chose not to fight him & went in the direction of manuel charr because he realized after the chisora fight haye was more of a threat then he thought. haye did not duck vitali a few years ago either. he only had a hand shake agreement & then don king came out of no where & offered haye a WBA title shot, a 7 digit purse & a great bargaining chip(if he won)against valuev as long as king got a 3 fight option with him. any body with half a brain can see the valuev deal was better & vitali offered him crap money & rematch clauses...hhhmmmmm which one would you take?
I did catch that interview & Vitali in his broken english was trying to state it was a difficult fight & that it was tough fending off Chisora with one arm & if he would've been faster it quite possibly will have made his job even more difficult. He was giving Chisora.. props for his effort... he was NOT conceding defeat otherwise.

No way he would've made more against Valuev than Vitali... i don't care how much aid or donation King supplied. He had a better chance to win vs Valuev & absolutely no chance vs Vitali & THERE would not have been a rematch necaessary with Wlad once Vk was through with him... so Haye's option was basically cash out with Vitali or get an EASY belt & PAYDAY VS Valuev & still keep his options open for 2 Klitschko fights & better negotation leeway with the Wba strap. He made less money so he can make more money later... Getting Destroyed by Vitali would've been dumb on his part... Now he can afford to get destroyed as there's only one payday left for him besides Chisora.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:44 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 83 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 704,416.82
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1569 View Post
I did catch that interview & Vitali in his broken english was trying to state it was a difficult fight & that it was tough fending off Chisora with one arm & if he would've been faster it quite possibly will have made his job even more difficult. He was giving Chisora.. props for his effort... he was NOT conceding defeat otherwise.

No way he would've made more against Valuev than Vitali... i don't care how much aid or donation King supplied. He had a better chance to win vs Valuev & absolutely no chance vs Vitali & THERE would not have been a rematch necaessary with Wlad once Vk was through with him... so Haye's option was basically cash out with Vitali or get an EASY belt & PAYDAY VS Valuev & still keep his options open for 2 Klitschko fights & better negotation leeway with the Wba strap. He made less money so he can make more money later... Getting Destroyed by Vitali would've been dumb on his part... Now he can afford to get destroyed as there's only one payday left for him besides Chisora.
he had no belt & no bargaining chip when vitali offered him the fight & he would have not made more money fighting vitali. he got a 7 digit payday, a world title that the klitschko's wanted & he was in the driver seat. he had something they wanted. also you should know since you are defending vitali that the klitschko camp wouldn't sign right away because they admitted that haye brought more money to the table with british PPV then they could bring from german tv. they felt they should get half of haye's PPV money which was a joke & haye said screw you. you want the WBA belt then we split the purse 50\50 & you take your german tv money & i'll take my british PPV money. it was wladimir who was the problem not haye. so taking the easier route which you say ended up making haye PPV money vs ruiz & harrison then wladimir. correct me if i'm wrong but isn't boxing a business? he doesn't take the valuev fight & loses to vitali then he doesn't get the 3 PPV fight money & only a 6 digit payday from K2...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the smart business move was. don king has an amazing ability to disrupt things & he made david haye a boat load of money. if he doesn't sign with king then he could lose to vitali & never see a 7 digit payday in his life & never would have had 3 PPV fights televised in britain....boxing is a business & doing businss with don king was a much better option then with K2....OF COURSE HE WOULD TAKE THE EASIER ROUTE! ONLY A ****ING MORON WOULDN'T HAVE!

Last edited by joe strong; 07-10-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:20 PM
ironmike2012
Contender

Rep Power: 3 ironmike2012 has a spectacular aura aboutironmike2012 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 6,220,736,025.75
Total Points: 6,220,741,027.23

He is rooting for Haye? Does that mean he will fight him if he wins. If he didn't want to fight him he root against him. Or is that what he is saying so people don't think he scared of him. Either way, if Haye wins easier or better than Vitali did, that should earn him a title shot. No one cares about Charr, not a good way to close out a career (his comeback was weak, with no great fights).
Old 07-10-2012, 11:33 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,328.11
Total Points: 6,080,660,691.67
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led 

Shaking my head at some of the responses to this thread. Why in god's name would Vitali duck Haye?