Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2012, 09:40 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,959,386,806.19
Total Points: 5,560,299,628.80
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 
Default Doggy Style - I am talking about the sex position

It's crazy but if you get a skinny girl and you put her on all 4, her butt gets rounder and bigger. You put a fat girl doggy, her butt spreads out, so it may actually even look nice. A perfect booty becomes even more perfect. Ugly face, you don't see it. I thinks these are the pros for the guys at least.

For the girls, an ugly guy, a fat guy, the girls don't see him and don't have to see him. They can just imagine Jean-Claude Van Damme or some hippy like a Marroon 5 singer or smth gayer even.

Now if you're small it might not be great, doggy that is, for both parties but I don't know for sure.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:44 PM
бохея
Contender

Rep Power: 3 бохея is just really niceбохея is just really niceбохея is just really niceбохея is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 500,006,783.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticid View Post
It's crazy but if you get a skinny girl and you put her on all 4, her butt gets rounder and bigger. You put a fat girl doggy, her butt spreads out, so it may actually even look nice. A perfect booty becomes even more perfect. Ugly face, you don't see it. I thinks these are the pros for the guys at least.

For the girls, an ugly guy, a fat guy, the girls don't see him and don't have to see him. They can just imagine Jean-Claude Van Damme or some hippy like a Marroon 5 singer or smth gayer even.

Now if you're small it might not be great, doggy that is, for both parties but I don't know for sure.
......F'in liar

You dont even reach the va jay jay
Old 07-09-2012, 09:45 PM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,554,551,186,499.72
Total Points: 90,667,548,714,302.81
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

I had an ex tell me her last bf had trouble doing doggy on her. It was her favorite position. Poor thing.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Jadon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jadon is a jewel in the roughJadon is a jewel in the roughJadon is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 10,718,197,288.46
Total Points: 11,718,210,993.72

What other doggy style is it that you do other than sex related?

Anyway doggy style is good for a girl because it just feels better for her G spot and she can arch and feel even better.

I mean what guy doesn't want to ram his girl, and what girl doesn't like getting pounded?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:53 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadon View Post
What other doggy style is it that you do other than sex related?

Anyway doggy style is good for a girl because it just feels better for her G spot and she can arch and feel even better.

I mean what guy doesn't want to ram his girl, and what girl doesn't like getting pounded?
Man, it seems like you don't know much about the G-spot, don't make me start another thread about the G-spot cause it will be a very long story.

Now let me tell you about the G-spot unless your *** is bent opposite meaning south, then you might hit it with you crooked rooster but otherwise you gotta turn her missionary lift the legs or be ridden like a pony.

So supposedly there are 4 types of female orgasms: clitoral, vaginal (G spot and/or cervix) and anal.

Now again G-spot could be in fact a G-spot or it could be part of the clitoris but on the inside. It's very complicated and my hands hurt so I am not going to explain it but there are quite a few sexologist that claim that the G-spot in fact is part of the clitoris and it has some nerve endings going there. With some women when you stick your fingers you can feel smth rougher there I can't quite describe it. Now about the cervix orgasm don't go pound on the poor girl hurting her cervix there is a technique to it.

But yeah you can't doggy a 'G spot" too successfully unless you're **** star with crazy dick and hip flexibility.

I think women like it, this is my opinion I could be wrong. It's animalistic it can be more savage you can grab their hair. The balls can smack against the clit providing a nice sensation.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:53 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,381.94
Total Points: 6,080,678,540.94
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 

Doggy is awesome; you can really put the work in and it's the easiest position to get off you're ready to end.

I'm 6'2, and once I ****ed a really short girl, like 5'0 or something, and had to lift her up by her hips to hit the spot I wanted to.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Crazy thing is last night, I had a dream or a nightmare, no it wasn't a nightmare cause I couldn't take a piss I was laughing too hard in the bathroom remembering what it was.

I was dreaming that I was watching this japanese **** and the male had a big thing or smth. Then he took it out and it had an extension to it so he had to take it off to make himself cum. I haven't watched japanses **** in two years and I have no idea how this dream came about but this was as funny as my dream about the black mermaids.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Jadon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jadon is a jewel in the roughJadon is a jewel in the roughJadon is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 10,718,197,288.46
Total Points: 11,718,210,993.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticid View Post
Man, it seems like you don't know much about the G-spot, don't make me start another thread about the G-spot cause it will be a very long story.

Now let me tell you about the G-spot unless your *** is bent opposite meaning south, then you might hit it with you crooked rooster but otherwise you gotta turn her missionary lift the legs or be ridden like a pony.

So supposedly there are 4 types of female orgasms: clitoral, vaginal (G spot and/or cervix) and anal.

Now again G-spot could be in fact a G-spot or it could be part of the clitoris but on the inside. It's very complicated and my hands hurt so I am not going to explain it but there are quite a few sexologist that claim that the G-spot in fact is part of the clitoris and it has some nerve endings going there. With some women when you stick your fingers you can feel smth rougher there I can't quite describe it. Now about the cervix orgasm don't go pound on the poor girl hurting her cervix there is a technique to it.

But yeah you can't doggy a 'G spot" too successfully unless you're **** star with crazy dick and hip flexibility.

I think women like it, this is my opinion I could be wrong. It's animalistic it can be more savage you can grab their hair. The balls can smack against the clit providing a nice sensation.
I don't need a sexologist to teach me. Every girl has her own rhythm and what she likes, it is about finding those out.

As for a G spot, I can feel it with my finger, I don't know what it is connected to, but I know it makes a girl feel great.

I believe when a girl arches her back correctly, the **** rubs the G spot. I know for most women Doggy is a top 2 or 3.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 31,937,906,981,657.89
Total Points: 33,193,228,577,837.48
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Exclamation

The G-spot is no further than a middle finger in a woman laying on her back. Probably thee most dangerous orgasms are found there.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:23 PM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 251 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,082,561,839,460,370,280,873,984.00
Total Points: 1,082,561,839,460,382,628,904,960.00
e-points betting Rival deserves some Respect - jas to a generous poster - jas For 95,this would of cooled it down - HughJass You're the Superman of laughter !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... 
To store your riches. It's a state of the art safe that kills anyone w/o authorized access, lol. - jazluvr This one's on me - led Back at ya bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter No Message - HughJass Donation - HughJass 
Bird Sht-t Medal - -Kev- PMSL it wouldn't let me green you but this is well deserved. - HughJass what a generous man - sugarsmosley Top man homie. - HughJass youre the man carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
Mama mia's homemade pizza-enjoy - jazluvr jose an atg - Mike D i forgot to give thanks for them points. enjoy my man - Mr Ehrmantraut Cheers - Beercules A cold one,regards.gracias. - Scott-Weiland 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

Doggy Style its the sht...I like putting my hands behind my head or looking in the mirror and pointing at myself...love to ass slap......its true!