Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 510,748,129,617,398,144.00
Total Points: 511,193,635,819,304,384.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

He stayed on his stick for the most part which is to his credit. His footwork was AWFUL, but he was pretty sneaky in shooting short shots in there. In round 11 you could tell that something Donaire hit him with completely took him out his game. I scored it 116-111 for Nonito with two very close rounds going to either fighter. Mathebula gave a wonderful account of himself. And would be difficult for any fighter at SBW. Who's up for Donaire vs. Mares????????????
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-08-2012, 12:28 PM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Rep Power: 22 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,248,434.10
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
He wasn't even trying to win. That was some bullsh#t.
Wasn't even trying...yea right. Want did you think all that running was for. Running = winning nowaday.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,339,580,458,152.02
Total Points: 953,949,578,799,767.25
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Who's up for Donaire vs. Mares????????????
Question is, who is not ?
By the way, I just realised one thing... Nishioka does not have a belt anymore, so if Donaire wants to stick to his promise he has to fight Mares or Rigondeaux.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:41 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,075,366,955.40
Total Points: 14,159,625,107.62
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
Math won that fight easily, I'm very impressed by him. Every fighter should follow his footstep by fighting scared...backing up and fighting scared is now the new trend to win fight. Those judges don't know shot about boxing. Aggressive fighters are now a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
He wasn't even trying to win. That was some bullsh#t.
its called boxing geniuses, hit and not get hit. how can you be fighting scared and not trying to win when you throw like 800 punches?

in your clearly brilliant opinion what should he have done? gon in there with the perhaps hardest puncher in the world p4p and let donaire knock him out? donaire nearly took his head off with a left hook and broke his jaw with a right. if you fight someone with that kind of power you need to avoid getting hit, its common ****ing sense.

if you are 5 inches taller and fighting a puncher like that its a good gameplan to keep your distance and try to outbox and outwork him rather than take foolish chances and hand over the victory.

you two need to figure out what it means to box, hit and not get hit. its part of the sport (the main part), always has been and always will be. you need to gain knowledge about that and stop dissrespecting fighters who box rather than brawl. mathebula wasnt fighting scared and he was there to win, he was boxing and doing a good job of it. he deserves lots of credit.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 510,748,129,617,398,144.00
Total Points: 511,193,635,819,304,384.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
Question is, who is not ?
By the way, I just realised one thing... Nishioka does not have a belt anymore, so if Donaire wants to stick to his promise he has to fight Mares or Rigondeaux.
Im with ya my man. I would like to see how Donaire handles Rigo. Rigo has more speed and just as much pop IMHO, with arguably more skill. I'd still like to see Rigo step up in comp a lil more(even though I think they are moving him perfectly at this point). They seem to be gunning for Nish from the post fight interview, IDK if I wanna see that fight right now, but I could change my mind, it is a very interesting fight. He has sooooooo many options at SBW its outta sight. Since we see that he has a little difficulty with height and length I'd like to see if Caba can come down once more or be Nonito's 1st fight at FW. I just dont see him scrappin Rigo just yet. They both might finally meet at 126 or 130. But then thats a whole new can of worms as 130 and 126 is a live wire right now as well.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:15 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,719,315,157,910.90
Total Points: 8,725,315,233,992.94
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

I posted in another thread that Mathebula might've been able to pull it off..... Not mad that he didn't though.......
Old 07-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,339,580,458,152.02
Total Points: 953,949,578,799,767.25
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Im with ya my man. I would like to see how Donaire handles Rigo. Rigo has more speed and just as much pop IMHO, with arguably more skill. I'd still like to see Rigo step up in comp a lil more(even though I think they are moving him perfectly at this point). They seem to be gunning for Nish from the post fight interview, IDK if I wanna see that fight right now, but I could change my mind, it is a very interesting fight. He has sooooooo many options at SBW its outta sight. Since we see that he has a little difficulty with height and length I'd like to see if Caba can come down once more or be Nonito's 1st fight at FW. I just dont see him scrappin Rigo just yet. They both might finally meet at 126 or 130. But then thats a whole new can of worms as 130 and 126 is a live wire right now as well.
No man, I hope Rigondeaux never moves up, in my opinion he's fighting out of his naturall weight-class already. Donaire should just fight those guys instead of going up just to move up.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:19 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 283 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,289,241,990,901,440.00
Total Points: 86,289,241,990,933,184.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
Before the fight you could hear opinions like "Why he's even a champion" or that he's C level and will get blasted in couple rounds and even now it's like "Donaire is not that good".
People who thought he's a bum obviously are not watching too many fights in lower weight classes and doesn't know that rules are slightly different down there. He did great defensive job for the most part, had great punch output and that amazing height makes him dificult for anyone and makes up for his technical flaws and lack of balance.
Guy can fight, he may very well be the best fighter behind the top 4 Donaire, Nishioka, Rigondeaux and Mares.
He gets a lot of credit...he came to fight. It wasnt easy...for both of them! He got plenty of fight in him and showed it against a well rounded gifted boxer in Donaire!
Old 07-08-2012, 01:24 PM
lefthook2daliva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 lefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 225,323,599.90
Truth spoken about Khan-Mayweather!!! - Atreyu Khalil Good poster and he knows some boxing! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

I thought both guys fought well and put on a great show.

Hadn't seen much of Mathubela (hope I got it right this mornin') except for a few youtube clips that got posted here in NSB, but I'd be happy to see him in the mix with some other fighters in or near this division.

Was starting to lose confidence in Nonito, but this fight brought me right back. He fought his ass off against an opponent that was there to win and showed that he does carry some pop up to this weightclass.

And without any corresponding loss of speed as well.