Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Panginoon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Panginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,966,493,356.78
Total Points: 47,966,613,260.70
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Telling the truth! - Money_May 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill the body View Post
Not sure i care,his ship has sailed it's course.
Hmm last I heard he pulled 1 mil again a no namer without stacking the undercards.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 25 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,010,000,160,537.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
bump what happen to him he was relevant only about 1.5 month ago
he's enjoying his time off with his wife and kids AS he should... what happen to ployd?? he's been awfully quiet, he was woofing very loud a few months ago.. who is he fighting next? bubba? another case? LOL!
Old 07-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Panginoon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Panginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond reputePanginoon has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Telling the truth! - Money_May 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evol View Post
he's enjoying his time off with his wife and kids AS he should... what happen to ployd?? he's been awfully quiet, he was woofing very loud a few months ago.. who is he fighting next? bubba? another case? LOL!
I hope "Miss Jackson" takes some self defense classes, she's next!! Right after Floyd finds out her and 50 been shagging.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 435,612,820.24
Total Points: 521,560,791,559.94
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panginoon View Post
Hmm last I heard he pulled 1 mil again a no namer without stacking the undercards.
Oh cool i was still waiting for the official numbers but they out now
Old 07-14-2012, 07:23 PM
ALG United
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,065,091.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
Am sorry Manny got exposed.
Exposed for beating Bradley up, even at Manny's heaviest and slowest physical state...
Old 07-14-2012, 07:26 PM
kill the body
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,606,497,057.44
Total Points: 2,607,149,719.45
drinks on me - kill the body No Message - kill the body black and white sigs, must know ur shit - Primera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panginoon View Post
Show me the source for that 1 million and oh he lost and has looked like sh1t WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT AND A JWW
Old 07-14-2012, 07:27 PM
kill the body
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,606,497,057.44
Total Points: 2,607,149,719.45
drinks on me - kill the body No Message - kill the body black and white sigs, must know ur shit - Primera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALG United View Post
Exposed for beating Bradley up, even at Manny's heaviest and slowest physical state...

BEAT UP??

Old 07-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Panginoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill the body View Post
Show me the source for that 1 million and oh he lost and has looked like sh1t WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT AND A JWW
He lost only according to the old senile judges, but 99% of people know the real outcome. There was an article posted on here stating it did between 900k - 1 mil and the numbers were still piling up.

And Marquez lost, that's why he keeps chasing Pac like a lost little puppy. He's a Manny's personal Stan.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:29 PM
littlemac
Who Necks!

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,265,376,931.16
Total Points: 55,267,061,186.51
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cįllate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Realistically the only option Manny has would be another go at Marquez, but at 147 with the hopes that Marquez shows up much older this time, and even then Pac would be risking another schooling even at that weight.

Pac will be looking for Marquez at 147. I don't see Manny have a better chance in winning with anyone else, but with Marquez.

Last edited by littlemac; 07-14-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:32 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 13 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,300,185,138.44
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

lol, if anything, Bradley was the one who got exposed. He was supposed to give Pacquiao real trouble and get in his grill. "Pacquiao's not a good inside fighter", etc. GTFO.