Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Enayze
Boss

Rep Power: 30 Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,211,285,749,308.29
Total Points: 11,211,346,128,122.65
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist 
Default 50 Shades of Grey, a Ridiculous Female Fantasy?

I took a look into this new and super popular book that women are going crazy over (Which was written by a woman). I read the synopsis and the character descriptions. And boy do I have to say that it is ridiculous. The main character is a 28 year old CEO with a wild sex appetite. His main love interest is a virgin..... Basically what this is telling me is that that women of today want to fantasy of having a young wealthy sexually addicted megalomaniac, while at the same time perceiving themselves as innocent "virgin" like girls who are on an adventure? Unfortunately anything could be farther from the truth. The reality is that women like the one who wrote the book and others who praise it are the true Christian Greys who want to find their equal in perverseness. Atleast that is what I got out of it, let me know what you guys think.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:51 PM
iLovesoccermoms
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 iLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,483,319,688,797.63
Total Points: 1,488,677,799,643.27
Kate bending over :luvbed: - jose830 

chicks are easy..
Old 07-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Atreyu Khalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond reputeAtreyu Khalil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,705,822,350.92
Total Points: 2,705,948,099.66
making pactards bow down - I'm so sorry Cheers to you, my good sir! - CubanGuyNYC Reppin that Yay!! - LoadedWraps Back at cha! - EdMon917 some popcorn in. return - jose830 
to wash that popcorn down - jose830 thanks for the gifts... - jose830 Great thread, bro! "GFs and Boxing" - CubanGuyNYC No problem good thread - FirePunch Keep the Ownage up! - Cash Cow 
Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
chicks are easy..
Hoes will be hoes
Old 07-04-2012, 08:25 PM
phallus
the lizard of ahs

Rep Power: 209 phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 333,582,490,305.82
Total Points: 333,582,516,881.52
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post
I took a look into this new and super popular book that women are going crazy over (Which was written by a woman). I read the synopsis and the character descriptions. And boy do I have to say that it is ridiculous. The main character is a 28 year old CEO with a wild sex appetite. His main love interest is a virgin..... Basically what this is telling me is that that women of today want to fantasy of having a young wealthy sexually addicted megalomaniac, while at the same time perceiving themselves as innocent "virgin" like girls who are on an adventure? Unfortunately anything could be farther from the truth. The reality is that women like the one who wrote the book and others who praise it are the true Christian Greys who want to find their equal in perverseness. Atleast that is what I got out of it, let me know what you guys think.
it's telling us that self deception is at an all time high...some of us know we are f*cked up, the rest of us think they are innocent but are just as debased and selfish as the first group
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 AM
fighting101
Banned

Bank: 23,160,893.98
Total Points: 204,165,101.25

there is fisting, butt plugs and BDSM in this book.... its telling me chicks want this in a relationship... ram that dick down her throat and slap her ass...
Old 07-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Bobby No Sex
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,156.57
Total Points: 1,120,635,478.21
For the "eye candies" everyday. - jjbj2 please let them have a sex tape. i want to see her get destroyed. please! - bearman3000 In case you wanna stop from sexual abstention - led :D - *Boss Lady* Good luck man, I can try and send you some tips if you PM - rorymac 

seriously this book has driven them girls crazy. a friend of mine told me how she's crazy for it even told me she masturbated to it in between the stories and after she read the book. wow! i have been listening to her talk about it on and on and on.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:55 PM
nillamilkshake
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,363,887,440.03
Total Points: 33,364,918,927.71
Heres a cookie to make up for the red K - Enayze cheers - MaD vEiN 

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=557002

its a piece of crap, as said so in this earlier thread.

poorly written, one dimensional characters, banal conversation, and the sex istn even all that titillating.

and its a trilogy making a million dollars a day!!! wtf?
Old 07-05-2012, 02:17 PM
SkillspayBills
Avy King 2007-2013

Rep Power: 156 SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,657,705,351,834,968.00
Total Points: 10,657,705,351,916,522.00
Was it as good for you, as it was for me? :flirt: LMAO! :D All done, I promise :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Felt like switching up the order :D lol - *Boss Lady* Still love me? :kiss: :flirt: - Bossy Heart bro(no homo) for the 20k. - led Happy 20k darling! :kiss: - Bossy 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Bday - Terrel Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

I work at a Library. I have LITERALL been asked for this book everyday for the past 2 months. Sometimes multiple times per day. Literary **** folks. I know girls that get bat**** horny after reading. James is definitely making bank.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,943,138,271,906.27
Total Points: 28,227,953,631,247.60
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Eh its a book it adds some excitement into the life of a housewife I wouldnt really take it for much more then that.