Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,507,102,101,040.14
Total Points: 93,507,102,103,675.38
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1985 View Post
That's foul man.
Waddya expect? I'm Satan afterall :cool9:
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-03-2012, 02:00 PM
ianhunter
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 ianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond reputeianhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,923.78

round 8 (IIRC) of Mayweather-Chavez is a fantastic round
Old 07-03-2012, 02:10 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,405,280,989,590.25
Total Points: 8,642,342,848,865.11
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P_No1 View Post
LOL Weebler still made cause his boy got left on his a$$

Quit being so butt-hurt, it's really pathetic.
His BOY got EMBARRASSED. I called that fight and loved EVERY second of the build up and the fight itself.

Hatton was the NEVER the same hence why so many people are so butt hurt that Floyd murdered him and his career.

However, I blame that whore of a ring post.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
Hatton was the NEVER the same hence why so many people are so butt hurt that Floyd murdered him and his career.
Hatton was a never-was in the first place. He just stepped up to the big leagues for the first time and got exposed as the over-hyped club-fighter he always was.

Poet
Old 07-03-2012, 02:26 PM
P4P_No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 P4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,106,519.01
Total Points: 10,059,578,061.05
merry christmas - the collector 

Quote:
His BOY got EMBARRASSED. I called that fight and loved EVERY second of the build up and the fight itself.

However, I blame that whore of a ring post.
I hear Weebler's score-card for that fight was just as hilarious as Hatton plowing head first into the ring post.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:34 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
Hatton was a never-was in the first place. He just stepped up to the big leagues for the first time and got exposed as the over-hyped club-fighter he always was.

Poet
Which is what I was saying the entire build up to the fight. Only after the fight did people agree with me. Then ironically they decided to disagree with me once more when Pac signed to fight him...

Last edited by WESS; 07-03-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Quote:
Which is what I was saying the entire build up to the fight. Only after the fight did people agree with me. THen decided to disagree with him once more when Pc signed to fight him...
Funny how that works ain't it? :hahahaha9:
Old 07-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P_No1 View Post
I hear Weebler's score-card for that fight was just as hilarious as Hatton plowing head first into the ring post.
As I hear it his card was 90-81 for Hatton at the time of the stoppage :hahahaha9:

Poet
Old 07-03-2012, 02:38 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Quote:
Funny how that works ain't it? :hahahaha9:
Yeah, you got to love some of these so called "fans".
Old 07-03-2012, 02:42 PM
P4P_No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 P4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,106,519.01
Total Points: 10,059,578,061.05
merry christmas - the collector 

Quote:
As I hear it his card was 90-81 for Hatton at the time of the stoppage :hahahaha9:

Poet
Haha. That's horrific.

Weebler clearly was on the great white coke like his boy.