Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,313,996.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
if he was, threads would be made that he's the next P4P Fighter of the decade
Dude got mad.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,164,794,974,064,548.00
Total Points: 22,166,949,230,821,268.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

I agree I like canelo. The funny thing is everyone who is criticising canelo seem to praise broner. Broner lost to a fighter 2 weight divisions below him and got a gift. IMO both need to step up there competition and I have no doubt canelo will be the better of the 2 fighters
Old 07-01-2012, 08:05 AM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 189 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,453,797,334,471.74
Total Points: 36,453,798,011,618.50
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! &amp;gt;=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

The problem with Canelo is that he picked up a title too early, and hasn't defended it against many top opponents yet.

I mean, he won the WBC title fighting Matthew Hatton... Umm, what? His first two defenses were against Ryan Rhodes and Alfonso Gomez FFS. If he didn't have the title, you could argue that he was still inexperienced and needed to step up slowly, but I think once you have a world title, you've lost that excuse.

Cintron and Mosley aren't such bad opponents though. Cintron is a mental midget, and Mosley is a bit past it... but they're both guys that have fought at the top level and were decent step ups for him.

I agree he looks legit, but he needs to start fighting some young, top fighters, that are natural 154 pounders.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:15 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,466,383,419,985.33
Total Points: 5,743,383,777,175.35
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
No matter who he fights people will still hate.

I made a thread when I first came on here saying he was legit and people where saying ''so & so beats him, hes garbage etc''
Hes beaten pretty much all them guys or they've ducked him.

The kid is legit, if he fights K9 you'll say he was old, scrappy & his best win was over the boring Cory Spinks.

If he fights Lara you'll say he lost to Molina, hasn't even had 20 pro fights.

If he fights Kirkland, hes got a glass chin, Angulo was always dogsh1t & the slowest 154lb fighter on earth.

He just can not win and let me tell you like I did last year there is not one single guy on this earth at 154 that beats this kid. He would knock Cotto into retirement, he would smash Lara to pieces, Vanes isn't even worth mentioning neither is Molina who would do nothing but try hug his way to a boring decision.

Canelo IS the real deal You can nit-pick his record, you can do that with anyone in history. NO 154LB FIGHTER BEATS HIM!

To think he is still a kid too.
You say this as if he has beaten anyone close to the top of the division. I like Alvarez too, and think he will likely have a good career, but you can't brag and complain about fights he hasn't won.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:17 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,466,383,419,985.33
Total Points: 5,743,383,777,175.35
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
I have admitted several times in the past that Canelo is overhyped on certain levels, his resume isn't the best out there compared to other boxers non154, has been spoiled at times, has had stupid ass catch weight fights, paper belt, and other things............

BUT

Dude is elite, has been putting in work, has been TRYING to get good fight going, done more than the majority of 154 pounders, very good technically, improving, good for the sport, IS THE FUCKING TRUTH NOW!! among many other things.

I may like him but I'm fair.
It's harder to complain about his competition when he is trying to make good fights and just having terrible luck. You can't fault a guy for things that are not in his control.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:19 AM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,276,477.85
Total Points: 31,041,319,161.58
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

I'm still waiting for that signature win. The hype and promo around him is telling everybody he is. He sell tickets but is yet to fight a serious opponent
Old 07-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,007,038.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Talking

Obvious sarcasm. I'm surprised some actually fell for it.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:57 AM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,035,737.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
No matter who he fights people will still hate.

I made a thread when I first came on here saying he was legit and people where saying ''so & so beats him, hes garbage etc''
Hes beaten pretty much all them guys or they've ducked him.

The kid is legit, if he fights K9 you'll say he was old, scrappy & his best win was over the boring Cory Spinks.

If he fights Lara you'll say he lost to Molina, hasn't even had 20 pro fights.

If he fights Kirkland, hes got a glass chin, Angulo was always dogsh1t & the slowest 154lb fighter on earth.

He just can not win and let me tell you like I did last year there is not one single guy on this earth at 154 that beats this kid. He would knock Cotto into retirement, he would smash Lara to pieces, Vanes isn't even worth mentioning neither is Molina who would do nothing but try hug his way to a boring decision.

Canelo IS the real deal You can nit-pick his record, you can do that with anyone in history. NO 154LB FIGHTER BEATS HIM!

To think he is still a kid too.
I agree i think he only fight there is for him is Cotto, which in time will lead to Mayweather or a jump up to 160.

I think he beats Cotto but it would be his best win and a good fight.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:01 AM
devok088
Amateur

Total Points: 1,449.90
Default Unify, Unify, Unify

K-9 is a BEAST! Best opponent for Alvarez at this time. Let's see some title unifications in boxing to determine the TRUE CHAMPIONS!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 890,478,328.42
No Message - -jose- 

Yup, i agree.

I really believe Canelo is the real deal and not just a hypejob as it seems 95% of the people on this forum think.

I get that he hasn't beat a legit opponent yet but the kid is 21 years old FFS, people need to rememeber that.

Which other 21 year old has a resume that comes anywhere near Canelo's?

Everyone keeps using the ''GoldenBoy are protecting him'' line. Are they really? I mean, The Punisher, Kirkland and then Ortiz were all opponents GBP wanted, does that look as if they are protecting him?

Canelo is the real deal. He aint no hypejob. You haters will still be hating no matter who he beats.