Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-30-2012, 05:48 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,881,657.55
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
Have you been to county jail and been in the hole or PC? Have you been to state prison? If you know someone that's been in both... please ask them where they would rather be... it might surprise you that they'll more than likely say state prison. You get a lot better **** in prison compared to being in county PC.
I have spent minor time in a county jail, and a Co-Worker of mine when I was in my 20's had spent time in Canon City state prison and had been in county jail before when he was even younger. From what he's told me, state prison really f**ks with you, and you spend much longer time in state prison than county most of the time.

I'd take 60 days in a county jail to 1 year in state prison, which is what some people are acting like Floyd is going through.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-30-2012, 06:02 PM
gauze
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 gauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these parts
Bank: 734,833,342,657.30
Total Points: 734,833,350,122.23

he's gonna tell an owl joke after every fight
Old 06-30-2012, 07:02 PM
BradleyP4P#1
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,044.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
I have spent minor time in a county jail, and a Co-Worker of mine when I was in my 20's had spent time in Canon City state prison and had been in county jail before when he was even younger. From what he's told me, state prison really f**ks with you, and you spend much longer time in state prison than county most of the time.

I'd take 60 days in a county jail to 1 year in state prison, which is what some people are acting like Floyd is going through.
I was in both county and state prison. I did 60 days in the hole for fighting in county... that 60 days was way worse than the year I served in Camp Hill. You do serve more time in prison but it's way more comfortable and you get to buy Jordans, have a tv, I had a PS2 and all. You get real yard time and see the outdoors. In state prison you have to watch what you say, who you look at, and who you **** with... that's the only part that ****s with you. Some people get ****ed with because they look weak or race but not too often. In county you don't have to worry about much but in state you have to worry about a lot of stupid things. I wasn't in a hard state prison but a normal one like most people go to. Floyd is pretty much in the hole in county since he only gets to go out 1hr out of 24hrs daily. If he was in gen pop then he'd be fine and people could poke fun all they want... but this guy had a misdemeanor and is pretty much getting shafted since he's a celebrity. I know of a lot of domestic violence cases where the only thing people get is a fine for harassment or disorderly conduct. These same *******s picking on Floyd for woman beating don't say **** about Sugar Ray Robinson!