Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-30-2012, 03:57 AM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,909,953,513.26
Total Points: 235,960,043,183.71
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 
Default If you could change one decision or action

by a fighter past or present what would it be?

For me it would be Tyson's decision to go with Don King after the Spinks fight. The guy turned his back on all the people that had done so much for him and brought him up from the streets - most notably Kevin Rooney, who knew him inside out. A disgraceful, selfish act that effectively put an end to the most promising career ever - damn he was something else on that night v spinks - and he threw it all away.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-30-2012, 04:11 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468,004,515,629.75
Total Points: 1,714,004,689,322.36
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

I would change Roy Jones decision to go back down to 175 after he won the HW title. He should have retired after that instead of killing himself to make weight.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:12 AM
BradleyP4P#1
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,030.97

Roy Jones Jr. should have retired after the Ruiz fight. I guarantee you that there's gonna be a lot of morons saying I'd reverse the Pac vs Bradley decision lol. I think another one would be I'd make Pac take the full random OSDT for the actual round of negotiations so the Mayweather L would already be on his record.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:14 AM
BradleyP4P#1
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these partsBradleyP4P#1 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,030.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
I would change Roy Jones decision to go back down to 175 after he won the HW title. He should have retired after that instead of killing himself to make weight.
Green K sent your way... I was shocked to see this after I was done posting mine.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:17 AM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,633,236,400,558.73
Total Points: 2,636,979,645,183.29
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

No Nate Campbell fans here ?
I would change Pacquiao teams decision to reject random drug testing to make his fight with Floyd happen after Pac-Clottey and Floyd-Mosley.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:22 AM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 57 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,353,050.23
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

Quote:
bologna. do people forget he won the first tarver fight? then he had a full 6 months to prepare for the second tarver fight. he simply lost. i know it's crazy!
Old 06-30-2012, 04:22 AM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 57 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,353,050.23
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

i would change the doctor's decision to castrate floyd mayweather at birth.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:25 AM
Jerub Baal
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,631,731,788.59
Total Points: 23,432,270,665.08
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Jones should've never went up to HW to begin with, that's what fuc%$# him up physically.....
Old 06-30-2012, 04:40 AM
boricuajr23
It's Macho Time!

Rep Power: 10 boricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,494,422,423.90
Total Points: 10,062,288,974,813.25

Naseem Hamed: Not have called it quits at that time.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Bring It On
Rest in peace Emanuel

Rep Power: 11 Bring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,738,408,878.25
Total Points: 266,738,451,800.44

Quote:
This, but I think he should've gone down CW for one fight and get a title there as well, then retire.