Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-28-2012, 01:13 AM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,805,995.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1985 View Post
Anybody else miss Yuriorkis Gamboa
I really missed him at the Press Conference in Miami.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-28-2012, 01:47 AM
BartBears
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 BartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond reputeBartBears has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,299,040,613,065.56
Total Points: 1,299,138,398,289.58

Quote:
What's the status of YG? He's one of my favorite fighters.
Yeah he's one of my fav too, can't wait to see him in the ring again.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:01 AM
terriblegabe
Contender

Rep Power: 6 terriblegabe is a glorious beacon of lightterriblegabe is a glorious beacon of lightterriblegabe is a glorious beacon of lightterriblegabe is a glorious beacon of lightterriblegabe is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 36,288.23
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Same here, he is entertaining to watch.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:00 AM
jab2theballs
Contender

Rep Power: 3 jab2theballs has a spectacular aura aboutjab2theballs has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 7,907.77
No Message - Fire and Fear 

Yeah since avoiding the Rios fight he's nowhere to be found.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:22 AM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 297,068,560.68
Total Points: 200,297,203,087.38
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Yeah I can't wait to see this guy fight again. Hopefully he gets his stuff together and comes to the ring soon.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:28 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,245,359,498,095,822.00
Total Points: 6,245,359,498,117,884.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBA Champ View Post
shameless ducker that gamboa so no
Quote:
Who is he ducking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBA Champ View Post
ducked rios and acted like a pre maddona
In light of Gamboa's recent settlement with Top Rank, it seems fairly clear that the Rios fiasco was all due to Yuri's issues with his contract. I've never been crazy about the way Gamboa handled the whole situation, but who are we to say what Yuri should or shouldn't accept in his contract? The man is a professional athlete with a limited shelf life; I don't blame him for trying to maximize his earning potential. Who's going to provide for his future and that of his family? The guys on this forum? That's a poor gamble.

Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 06-28-2012 at 03:31 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:22 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 118 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,189,781,806,434.10
Total Points: 3,466,782,130,195.61
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
I really missed him at the Press Conference in Miami.
BOOM goes the dynamite.

Gamboa has no one to blame but himself for this layoff.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 24,689,040,879,802.92
Total Points: 25,944,362,464,544.06
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Talking

Can't say that I do. I mean, kicking it with Floyd then acting like him?? Hell naw. Call out Rios, do not show up in his own city & then talk $h!t after he fights someone else?? Wow!!
Old 06-28-2012, 10:04 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,544,169,391,126.89
Total Points: 12,554,169,481,012.08
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Hell yes, he's a great little fighter. He will be back soon I hope.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:17 AM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,063,249.74

Seems to me that he handle his business perfectly, he got out the contract and didn't took long to settle hey Donaire try the same $h1t nd didn't go nowhere.