Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,230,624.49
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Diuretics are Banned under the Olympic anti doping code and is a banned drug by the Nevada boxing rules .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-27-2012, 08:06 PM
americanbot
Banned

Total Points: 105,638,537.70
our worst poster - Freedom. No Message - americanbot Super poster, thank you for your help! - dancovboxer For standing up against anti-American bias - ShoulderRoll amazing sig - chiguy91 

diuretics is used to mask other drugs..........(i would even argue more so then losing weight)

when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:07 PM
ksan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 ksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,260,108.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Diuretics are Banned under the Olympic anti doping code and is a banned drug by the Nevada boxing rules .
I know that, but here is the keyword "weight loss",

Diuretics could make Chavez lose a fight, because of their dehydration effect, try fighting like that.

And about the masking agent comment that will eventually come... well, you really believe he was using another kind of Peds, like Berto or Peterson, or it was because Dinero de Vaca can barely make the middleweight division? (but of course that will change now thanks to Cornejo)
Old 06-27-2012, 08:10 PM
ksan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 ksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanbot View Post
diuretics is used to mask other drugs..........(i would even argue more so then losing weight)

when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap.
Like I said in my previous post,

Do you really believe he was using another kind of Peds, like Berto or Peterson, or it was because Dinero de Vaca can barely make the middleweight division?

Remember that Dinero de Vaca is the biggest MW around right now.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:11 PM
AvoidDisaster
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 AvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,202,833,823.84
Total Points: 261,202,835,330.61
stream - BostonGuy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksan View Post

Diuretics could make Chavez lose a fight, because of their dehydration effect, try fighting like that.

And about the masking agent comment that will eventually come... well, you really believe he was using another kind of Peds, like Berto or Peterson, or it was because Dinero de Vaca can barely make the middleweight division? (but of course that will change now thanks to Cornejo)
Bro that's not going to make a difference, Chavez is still going to struggle to get down to 160, and do you know why? Because he's a light heavyweight by nature, that's why. The lowest he can come down is 159 and that's it.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:15 PM
americanbot
Banned

Total Points: 105,638,537.70
our worst poster - Freedom. No Message - americanbot Super poster, thank you for your help! - dancovboxer For standing up against anti-American bias - ShoulderRoll amazing sig - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksan View Post

when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap, ask ANYONE who've competed in combat sports..........the key is to take your testosterone & then take diuretic. the testosterone will rarely show up & if it did only in small insignificant amounts. your diuretic will mask it............guys in kick boxing did it all the time.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:16 PM
intoccabile
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 intoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond reputeintoccabile has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,662,560.17
for you son - Lakas for your boyfriend - Lakas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas Gay and Lesbian Pride - Lakas 
Send a message via AIM to intoccabile Send a message via Yahoo to intoccabile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
Unlike Peterson, Berto, Tarver, etc. etc. etc. etc. JCC JR has NEVER tested positive for PEDs.

Diuretics oooohhhhh wowwwww it helped him pee and crap out extra weight. Wooowwwwwww nobody cares.

The only one who cares is Sergio Martinez's fan. He's on here somewhere with like 12 different names pretending like there is a fanbase.
Diuretics are a masking agent for other drugs sir.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:25 PM
ironmike2012
Contender

Rep Power: 3 ironmike2012 has a spectacular aura aboutironmike2012 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 6,220,736,025.75
Total Points: 6,220,741,019.23

Sergio will win either way.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:28 PM
ksan
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
Bro that's not going to make a difference, Chavez is still going to struggle to get down to 160, and do you know why? Because he's a light heavyweight by nature, that's why. The lowest he can come down is 159 and that's it.
Bro if Cornejo said it... In Cornejo I trust.

Also he's the one training Chavez Jr., so he knows his metabolism better than any of us.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:34 PM
ksan
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanbot View Post
when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap, ask ANYONE who've competed in combat sports..........the key is to take your testosterone & then take diuretic. the testosterone will rarely show up & if it did only in small insignificant amounts. your diuretic will mask it............guys in kick boxing did it all the time.
So anyone that takes diuretics for making weight when they clearly struggle to do so, also are taking other peds... I see

Do you have any evidence of Dinero de Vaca doing that?