Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,185,758,647,953.69
Total Points: 67,229,901,755,927.79
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 
Default Move over SOPA & PIPA - here comes CISPA- internet censorship -

+
Washington - In the wake of SOPA and PIPA, there is yet another terrifying bill on the table. The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (or CISPA for short) which is currently being discussed by Congress.
In Washington, Congress is discussing the best way to avert the ongoing cyberattacks and some legislators have put forward a new act which, if it passes Congress, will allow the government access to personal correspondence of any person of their choosing.
Much like the Big Brother tactics in the United Kingdom recently, this bill will likely cause an outcry of condemnation and criticism, as happened with the deceased SOPA and PIPA bills.
The title of this controversial act is H.R. 3523 and it has been dubbed the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (or CISPA for short). It is feared that CISPA is far worse than SOPA and PIPA in its possible effects on the internet.
While this paper has been created under the guise of being a necessary weapon in the U.S. war against cyberattacks, the wording of the paper is vague and broad. It is thought that the act could allow Congress to circumvent existing exemptions to online privacy laws and would allow the monitoring and censorship of any user and also stop online communications which they deem disruptive to the government or to private parties.
Critics say that CISPA would give any federal entity that claims it is threatened by online interactions the ability to take action against the "perpetrator". Unlike the SOPA and PIPA acts which were eventually discarded after a successful online campaign, widespread recognition of what the latest proposed law will do has yet to surface to the same degree.
Kendall Burman of the Center for Democracy and Technology tells RT:
ôWe have a number of concerns with something like this bill that creates sort of a vast hole in the privacy law to allow government to receive these kinds of information.ö
She states that the bill, as it stands, allows the U.S. government to involve itself in any online correspondence if it believes there is reason to suspect cyber crime.
As with other recent attempts at internet censorship that have been discussed in Congress, the wording within the CISPA allows the government to interpret the law so broadly, that any online communication or interaction could then be suspect, and monitored without the knowledge of the parties concerned.
The CDT in a press release last month warned that CISPA allows Internet Service Providers to ôfunnel private communications and related information back to the government without adequate privacy protections and controls. The bill does not specify which agencies ISPs could disclose customer data to, but the structure and incentives in the bill raise a very real possibility that the National Security Agency or the DODĺs Cybercommand would be the primary recipient.ö
CISPA has also been condemned by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, an online advocacy group. They say that ôIt effectively creates a Ĺcybersecurity'ĺ exemption to all existing laws. There are almost no restrictions on what can be collected and how it can be used, provided a company can claim it was motivated by Ĺcybersecurity purposes'.ö
According to both CDT and EFF, this means some of the largest corporations in the country, including online service providers like Google, Twitter, Facebook or AT&T could, if pressured, copy confidential information from a user and send this information to the Pentagon, as long as the government believes there is a reason to suspect wrongdoing.
According to the authors of CISPA, this bill has been made ôTo provide for the sharing of certain cyber threat intelligence and cyber threat information between the intelligence community and cybersecurity entities.ö They also state: ôand for other purposes,ö which is broad and rather undefined.
In the video Kendall Burman of the Center for Democracy and Technology tells RT: ôCyber security, when done right and done narrowly, could benefit everyone. But it needs to be done in an incremental way with an narrow approach, and the heavy hand that lawmakers are taking with these current bills . . . it brings real serious concerns.ö
At today's date CISPA has the support of over 100 representatives in the House, who favor the cybersecurity legislation, but do not take into account what it can do to the everyday internet user.
While there are no major protests as yet, as happened with SOPA and PIPA, Burman feels it will only be a matter of time before concerned Americans demand to have their say in the matter.
ôOne of the lessons we learned in the reaction to SOPA and PIPA is that when Congress tries to legislate on things that are going to affect Internet usersĺ experience, the Internet users are going to pay attention,ö says Burman. She adds that H.R. 3523 ôDefinitely could affect in a very serious way the internet experience.ö
She does add that ôPeople are starting to notice.ö
However, given the speed that this latest bill could be snuck through in Congress, anyone concerned over the future of the free internet should be on the look out.
On a similar vein, RT has released the following video about the hypocrisy of the U.S. Government in relation to internet freedoms:

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz1r70yo7Gn

Old 04-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,185,758,647,953.69
Total Points: 67,229,901,755,927.79
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Old 04-04-2012, 06:15 PM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,202,118.93
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 

not this sh*t again.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,929,705.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream & joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas & happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

funny how RT (Russia Today) covers US news better than US News Stations who only cover

-omg teh gas prices (100 times a year)
-omg pretty girl abducted (3 times a year)
-omg celebrity said wuttt? (45 times a year)
-Is a Politician lying? (365 times a year)

Its sad that US media ignoring reporting on this.... oh yea, because they're the people Behind the bill..

Its sad when I get better news from Russia Today than I get from CNN/FOX combined, atleast RT shows news around the world, CNN/FOX show the same generic crap every single day barring a big disaster, its always the same pathetic topics and "news".
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590,850,508,044,251,648.00
Total Points: 1,590,850,508,124,324,608.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

None of this sh*t will pass. We've already seen that when it comes to censoring the internet, the internet fights back.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:39 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590,850,508,044,251,648.00
Total Points: 1,590,850,508,124,324,608.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

That said, more people should be talking about this. A big part of the reason we were able to defeat SOPA and PIPA was because everybody was aware of it.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Grand Champ
Here we go again..

Rep Power: 72 Grand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,053,573,849,693.89
Total Points: 8,063,574,046,067.13
Medal of honor - mangler for my bro - -Reason- Big Up Rudeboy 6000 posts mi boss..Lets toast with the champas dem and smoke some hi grade - The Gully Gad Congrats on 6k posts! - Equilibrium 6.000 posts! Ikke dňrligt gamle jas. - BattlingNelson 
good poster - ADDICT Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Before they are out of stock... - ABOSWORTH Your a really good friend on here. - Truth GC General Medal Rudeboy... - The Gully Gad 
Have a cold one on me, bud - jazluvr No occasion for the Gift GC just Bredrin Tings G - The Gully Gad For the strippers!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! 10K: Congrats - WESS 10k post party.. - Hard Dick 
10000 Posts - kaps have a beer on me - led Thanks bud! - jazluvr ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rocky... Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - THE REAL NINJA Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Mir-44 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Stoppage Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - DiLLiNGER Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Two Clips Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Mersey Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MARKBNLV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - iBreakbeat Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Lol, doesn't matter guys. These rich ****suckers will keep forcing this **** down our throat until they get one of these things through.

This remind me of Carlin when he said we have no rights, only owners.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Toney Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Toney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.24
Total Points: 80,160.92
Something to eat while you play Digimon - -Kevin- for you mj - project xxx1 Wesley is a playa.. - -Jack- No Message - -veteran420- Wesley still has a Champions League medal to cherish!! - Disposable Arts 
10,000 - Clyde Barrow Haha, you are unbanned :D :D :D - Poor Lad Thanks - Silencers for you bro - project xxx1 merry xmas - Subtraction 
For after you stare at French beezies. - Shadows For Ihop Homie... - Lazerjab for the MULA yo! - Lazerjab thank you - xi! study hard :) - - v e t - 
for your teacher - - v e t - study hard - - v e t - thx homey, heres for when you're sobering up!! - - v e t - Thanks homes happy new year!!! - Lazerjab Happy New Year, mate! - Monkz 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Banned Tua 
Childhood Cancer - Clyde Barrow Childhood Cancer - QUELOQUE Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Champ View Post
Lol, doesn't matter guys. These rich ****suckers will keep forcing this **** down our throat until they get one of these things through.

This remind me of Carlin when he said we have no rights, only owners.
Yep.

Its already happening anyways. These laws are just smokescreens. In Arizona they've got a bill ready to be signed to outlaw "trolling".

Meaning, most of us would get 6 months to 25 years for "offending" someone. The politically correct cultural marxists have us dead to rights.

Good bye freedom, Hello top down communist totalitarian dictatorship.

Its over Johnny.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,292,231,486,143.32
Total Points: 12,357,408,565,117.85
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toney Loc View Post
Yep.

Its already happening anyways. These laws are just smokescreens. In Arizona they've got a bill ready to be signed to outlaw "trolling".

WTF? Care to post a link. I'd like to read this one and what qualifies as trolilng.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Toney Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Toney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.24
Total Points: 80,160.92
Something to eat while you play Digimon - -Kevin- for you mj - project xxx1 Wesley is a playa.. - -Jack- No Message - -veteran420- Wesley still has a Champions League medal to cherish!! - Disposable Arts 
10,000 - Clyde Barrow Haha, you are unbanned :D :D :D - Poor Lad Thanks - Silencers for you bro - project xxx1 merry xmas - Subtraction 
For after you stare at French beezies. - Shadows For Ihop Homie... - Lazerjab for the MULA yo! - Lazerjab thank you - xi! study hard :) - - v e t - 
for your teacher - - v e t - study hard - - v e t - thx homey, heres for when you're sobering up!! - - v e t - Thanks homes happy new year!!! - Lazerjab Happy New Year, mate! - Monkz 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Banned Tua 
Childhood Cancer - Clyde Barrow Childhood Cancer - QUELOQUE Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post

WTF? Care to post a link. I'd like to read this one and what qualifies as trolilng.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...with-25-years/