Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-21-2012, 01:58 PM
MikeRo1972
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 MikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,576,651,555.35
Total Points: 40,576,656,705.27

Its a win-win for Top Rank and Chavez Jr. If he wins: He beats the #3 P4P man. When he loses, blame it on the weight and move up to 168. A ton of fights to be made at 168, most of which he'd lose mind you. That said, I give him props for getting better and better every time out. Hopefully for his fans it's not PEDs.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-21-2012, 02:58 PM
The Smash
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 The Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,030,227.87
Top notch poster - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
What if Sergio beats him to a pulp? Just saying, what does that make Chavez getting beaten by a man nearly 10 years older? Does he become a bum? Was Sergio merely lucky? Will Sergio finally get the credit he deserves?

There is all this talk about how Chavez jr is a beast, a monster, the best thing since sliced bread but if he gets beaten, how will the public look at him after that?

I think people are buying into his wins a bit too much personally. People claimed that Martinez's opposition was weak and subpar but they were basically undefeated and the top guys ranked to fight him. I think that the opposition that Sergio has faced and dominated has been vastly superior to that of Chavez but I guess we'll have to wait until Sept. 15th to truly find out, if the fight really does happen.
I'm amazed you still have the nerve to talk shit about Chavez after being thoroughly discredited and reduced to a level reserved for the likes of Larry in recent months.

Your predictions have consistently been laughable and ridiculous. You should cease talking about a subject(Chavez) which you've comprehensively shown you don't have the first clue about.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez can't be the first, but he will be the next.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:07 PM
b0ndsj0ns20
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 b0ndsj0ns20 is a jewel in the roughb0ndsj0ns20 is a jewel in the roughb0ndsj0ns20 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 12,675.57

It's going to be quite funny to see some of these Jr trolls when their hero is laying on the canvas Paul Williams style. It's going to be very very funny to see the meltdown. I wonder what excuses they will try to throw out? I'm guessing the main one will be they say the weight finally caught up with him and he was drained. Maybe they will blame the ref, or the ring, or the gloves, or maybe they will just go back under the rock they crawled out from under.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,375.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
It's going to be quite funny to see some of these Jr trolls when their hero is laying on the canvas Paul Williams style. It's going to be very very funny to see the meltdown. I wonder what excuses they will try to throw out? I'm guessing the main one will be they say the weight finally caught up with him and he was drained. Maybe they will blame the ref, or the ring, or the gloves, or maybe they will just go back under the rock they crawled out from under.

Martínez gets too much credit for the Pwill ko, he announced the punch like five times, it is more a mistake of Pwill than anything. But who cares, fight probably wont happen because Martínez is gonna chicken out.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:36 PM
dan_cov
Graceful God Golovkin

Rep Power: 61 dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,890,571,158,983,884,800.00
Total Points: 1,893,580,690,735,801,344.00
:beerchug: - jose830 thank you good sir - thuggery Thanks man - Jloro dan_cov makes Boxingscene a better place - valero Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed thanks - DannYankee09 p4p poster.  Thank you for keeping it 100% - damit305 you have great predictions - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas 
you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth 
ATG poster - Croyd a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Smash View Post
I'm amazed you still have the nerve to talk shit about Chavez after being thoroughly discredited and reduced to a level reserved for the likes of Larry in recent months.

Your predictions have consistently been laughable and ridiculous. You should cease talking about a subject(Chavez) which you've comprehensively shown you don't have the first clue about.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez can't be the first, but he will be the next.

His predictions have mostly been bang on tbf as shown in the predictorship challenge & I am certain his prediction that Sergio will knock horse-mouth out will come in as well.
Chavez Jr is a joke, its why you don't post on your real account so you can save some face when he runs off to 168 or gets sparked clean out
Old 06-21-2012, 04:53 PM
freudianslip
Contender

Rep Power: 3 freudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant futurefreudianslip has a brilliant future
Total Points: 9,651.52

If Chavez wins it'll be one big upset. Sergio has been consistently beating top opponents since his reign at 154 and winning the lineal middleweight championship. Chavez on the other hand has had entertaining fights but no where near the same level of competition as Martinez. When the only attribute people compliment you on is your tremendous size for the division and not your boxing ability it's hard to pick you to win against top 5 P4P fighter like Martinez. That being said I like Chavez's chances a lot more now than when he fought Zbik. He's easily top 5 in the division.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:20 AM
The Smash
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 The Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
I think it's very cute that you still believe there is a man walking the face of the earth that can hang with Chavez, never mind knock him out. Even though 46 men have tried.

Do you still believe in Santa, too?
Old 06-22-2012, 07:30 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 34 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -1,959,130,539,377,029.50
Total Points: -628,030,539,313,919.25
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

I need to see him beat a drug test first..

When's the last time a boxing commission has seen his piss? He hasn't been able to produce one for his last 4 fights... what the ****?

If this was any other sport he would have been suspended already

Damn JCC jr makes me sick.... he so obviously cheating and nobody cares. the fans don't care, the commission doesn't care, he doesn't care, his trainer doesn't care, his promoter doesn't care....

How many more times does he have to cheat against an honest fighter before something is done?

Last edited by - Righteous -; 06-22-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:35 AM
The Smash
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
I need to see him beat a drug test first..

When's the last time a boxing commission has seen his piss? He hasn't been able to produce one for his last 4 fights... what the ****?

If this was any other sport he would have been suspended already

Damn JCC jr makes me sick.... he so obviously cheating and nobody cares. the fans don't care, the commission doesn't care, he doesn't care, his trainer doesn't care, his promoter doesn't care....

How many more times does he have to cheat against an honest fighter before something is done?
I agree totally. Well, I would if that wasn't total horseshit.

We've already had the Texas commission, ESPN, Yahoo, Thering and Freddie Roach confirm that Chavez took the test. On the other hand we have you and a bunch of internet masturbators who don't have a shred of evidence to substantiate your fraudulent and slanderous claims.

It's quite hard to know who to believe.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:10 AM
Alx.
King of Aesthetics

Rep Power: 16 Alx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,935,713,575,050.22
Total Points: 113,940,913,851,902.66
Gift - eddie_monster Drink up - ??? Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Blue parallelogram for you to try out - ??? No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Write down what youre gonna say to her and rehearse the lines - EngorgedW/Blood Angus burger homey - MANGLER Cheers - BulgariasFinest Thanks. - WarriorSoul 
No Message - Dorian back at ya - Rapid Counter thanks. and like wise bruh. - AntonTheMedium Wow, thanks bro. Right back at ya. - BulgariasFinest Top poster! - Money_May 
merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Knowledge is power, I need a shower. - Master Cvnt Cheers to that bro - ted*. thanks mask man - Honey Team 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - arraamis Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - chiguy91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - rorymac Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

he won't stop assuming crap