Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,924,333,682,518.87
Total Points: 960,534,332,033,207.62
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

Boxing people should really learn how to judge, I even start to think that it should be obligatory before allowing to follow this sport, will save a lot of confusion and misunderstanding.
Edie didn't "win just one round" unless you're lazy judge who doesn't feel like looking what actually landed. He wasn't robbed either, as people seems to remember only those big punches that belonged to Eddie and forget about a lot of body work from Adamek and that a lot of his punches were only partially blocked by Eddie.
All that can be said about scoring in this fight is that one judge is an idiot and two others gave Adamek credit for amount of puncheslanded (punchstats are nothing to be looked at, plus Eddie was winning his rounds by bigger margin), rather than awarded single cleaner punches from Eddie. Fight could've gone either way, depending on judges preferences. Get some sense people.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2012, 04:28 PM
LacedUp'sDream
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud of
Bank: 10,397,071,219.54
Total Points: 10,397,081,940.98
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Andrew5550 

I think Adamek romped it,I mean look at his workrate some of the punches he was landing may have looked as though they were being blocked,but he was landing,they were not fully blocked.Eddie didn't do enough,but his movement saved him being mauled on points credit where its due.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:40 PM
fceeviper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 fceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,046,599.81

I had it 116-112 for Chambers, he was robbed!
Old 06-18-2012, 04:49 PM
LacedUp'sDream
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud of
Bank: 10,397,071,219.54
Total Points: 10,397,081,940.98
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Andrew5550 

I disagree,I think Adamek won.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:19 PM
nomadman
Eurasian gonna get you

Rep Power: 14 nomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,343,720,645.64
Total Points: 4,354,686,144.55
For many, many excellent posts on this forum - ChopperRead one of our best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 

I narrowly scored it for Adamek based on superior workrate and a consistent body attack. Chambers did phenomenally well considering his handicap and didn't deserve the BS 119-109 score but I also didn't see him doing enough to win the majority of the rounds. His counter right was working a charm, but it was still being thrown too far between Adamek's flurries which, though mostly blocked or evaded, were not wholly ineffective. He was also getting hit with some very solid bodyshots which were hardly picked up on by the NBC commentating team and may have lead some viewers to totally dismiss them in forming their final verdict.

I have no problem with anyone scoring it for Chambers, but if you think he was robbed, watch the fight again minus the NBC commentary and pay attention to Adamek's bodywork. Also notice that, despite Eddie blocking the majority of Tommy's headshots, occasional cuffing hooks and right hands would get past his gloves. Chambers made it a hard fight to score due to his posturing and switch hitting which often had him throwing lead rights almost like jabs and under amateur rules would have widely outpointed Adamek. But aside from a few crisp rights, the majority of heavy shots were coming from Adamek which, coupled with his superior workrate and body attack, nicked him the fight for me.

On a side note, I don't think Adamek looked terrible (I've never considered him a particularly impressive heavyweight) but upon a second viewing I definitely noticed he was markedly more sluggish. Bloodworth's making a mistake wanting him to be so heavy. It really doesn't do him any favours either in stamina, punching power or resiliency.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,798,128,215,346.38
Total Points: 162,798,128,216,869.12
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
I read here yesterday that many pple said they scored the Adamek-Chambers fight for Chambers, and then I said to myself "Now Ima watch it myself." I did that now and I only gave Chambers the 7th round.
I scored the first 3 rounds as a draw, which is unusual, but I just didnt see how anybody of the 2 deserved to win them. All the other rounds I scored for Adamek: rounds 4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12.
Chambers didnt do NOTHING in this fight. He was showboating and showed a little bit of defence sometimes. The few punches he threw were hitting air all night, he only landed a few punches. The commentary was biased and a joke. They were making it look like Chambers was winning the fight. Chambers' punches look like they are weak as hell. I mean, I didnt get hit with them so basically I shouldnt say this, but they look like they got nothing on them. They are shoe shine punches. Chambers is more focussed on shoe shining that actually trying to land hard punches.
Yeah, a lot of Adamek's punches were blocked, but bottom line is Adamek outworked Chambers in almost every round. How can you give the rounds to a guy like Chambers who does basically NOTHING except showboating?
^^^^^ I think this is another one of Tunney's alt accounts :rolleyes9:
Old 06-18-2012, 09:50 PM
ironmike2012
Contender

Rep Power: 3 ironmike2012 has a spectacular aura aboutironmike2012 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 6,220,736,025.75
Total Points: 6,220,741,243.23

Adamek won.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 114 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,408,689,757,318.75
Total Points: 37,064,081,720,650.04
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

This was a close fight, one of the judges is totally incompetent and should be suspended
Old 06-19-2012, 12:16 AM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 99 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,935,125,973,626,221.00
Total Points: 14,950,825,973,656,536.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden 
Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps 
War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power 
No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas Orale vato! - El-blanco Orale vato! - El-blanco 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

Adamek is a beast...Chambers is good but Adamek is and always will be the better fighter....one of the most underrated in the game.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:24 AM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,806,374.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

That was a boring ass fight.