Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Mayabang
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Mayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,392,184,925.64
Total Points: 142,392,361,362.04

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2012, 11:04 AM
jcpryor
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,845.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.clean View Post
Alot of people are sayin floyd actin soft because of the house arrest thing,thats crazy. Anybody gonna try to get out of jail any way they can and say anything to do it, thats common sense.

Actually, house arrest was the second option. Floyd originally asked to be taken out involintary PC and be put in general pop for the extra recreation hours. Thats pretty gully to me. When have you ever heard of someone worth 100 mill say they want to be in the mix of the criminals.

I've seen so-called gangsters on Rikers Island sign into PC and floyd was tryin to get out PC. That dont seem like a b**ch move to me.

They denied his request to be put in general pop so he went with the next best thing, house arrest.
I think you have to put in perspective the fact that most of the people that say stuff like that have never spent a day in their life in jail, much less 23 hour lock down. A lot of them are internet tough guys, as well.

I don't fault Mayweather for trying to get out earlier. It doesn't matter if its "only" 90 days. I wouldn't want to spend even 1 in there.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:29 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,913,615,051.62
Total Points: 90,913,636,354.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpryor View Post
I think you have to put in perspective the fact that most of the people that say stuff like that have never spent a day in their life in jail, much less 23 hour lock down. A lot of them are internet tough guys, as well.

I don't fault Mayweather for trying to get out earlier. It doesn't matter if its "only" 90 days. I wouldn't want to spend even 1 in there.
Point is, you don't act like you're someone special that needs to be accorded special privileges. You commit a crime, you do the time. No questions asked. Otherwise, there'll be hundreds of them wife beaters requesting the same thing.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:33 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,105,868,947.26
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Floyd is doing what any celebrity does, and it usually works. Come up with some bulls**t excuse to try and get out of jail early. He did ask for General Population, which people forget, but he was denied that because it would probably cause problems with the other inmates.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:34 PM
jcpryor
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to beholdjcpryor is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 27,845.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
Point is, you don't act like you're someone special that needs to be accorded special privileges. You commit a crime, you do the time. No questions asked. Otherwise, there'll be hundreds of them wife beaters requesting the same thing.
What special privileges did he ask for? As I recall, he asked to be put in the general population or placed on house arrest. Wheres the problem?
Old 06-18-2012, 12:53 PM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,034,668.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpryor View Post

Then dont beat a woman specially your wife and dont threaten your own f*ckn kids...
Old 06-18-2012, 12:56 PM
prtyboybladeage
Contender

Rep Power: 8 prtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond reputeprtyboybladeage has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,754,989.68
Total Points: 5,756,018.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabie View Post
sympathy never goes to a woman beater...
Old 06-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 890,462,181.49
No Message - -jose- 

Mayweather is just doing what any of us would do if we could.

If anyone on here tells me they would rather spend 23 hours in jail rather than living the high life at home then there just pure liars. Yes he's made a mistake and yes he should pay for his mistakes. However, he's a celebrity and celebritys usually find a way of getting out early, and so should he. I would do the exact same if i could.

Anyway, dont buy into all these bullsh1t excuses your reading about him, that's just his lawyer doing what he's paid to do.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:48 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,507,123.30
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayabang View Post

/thread now please.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Kuyukut
Owning Floyd's Vagina

Rep Power: 74 Kuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 786,938,430,598,510,936,064.00
Total Points: 787,422,580,728,640,045,056.00
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy beer bro - MANGLER Happy holidays alt! :D - led* For a good, unbiased poster. - thuggery for slurping mannys semen daily - Big Dunn 
Only posts the truth. - E.P.T. Good man - jazluvr A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 for the great M.J. gifs - UTEP 
top notch poster speaking nothing but truths - thuggery for generously donating 30 trillion points - jas enjoy the fight :boxing: - -jose- Superman of BScene! - jazluvr still waiting to green you bro - jazluvr 
The Golovkin Mafia Medal - A medal given to the Head Honchos of BoxingScene by the Head Honcho of TGM. TGM will always have your back. (1/5) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin as generous as they come with e-points - jas Pacquiao - Marquez V coming soon ! - valero Long live the competitions! - jas cool guy - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - arraamis Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabie View Post
sympathy never goes to a woman beater...
I don't understand why a woman beater gets only 3 months in jail.