Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-18-2012, 04:29 AM
mr.clean
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 mr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these partsmr.clean is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,785.37
Default How is Floyd acting like a B**CH ???

Alot of people are sayin floyd actin soft because of the house arrest thing,thats crazy. Anybody gonna try to get out of jail any way they can and say anything to do it, thats common sense.

Actually, house arrest was the second option. Floyd originally asked to be taken out involintary PC and be put in general pop for the extra recreation hours. Thats pretty gully to me. When have you ever heard of someone worth 100 mill say they want to be in the mix of the criminals.

I've seen so-called gangsters on Rikers Island sign into PC and floyd was tryin to get out PC. That dont seem like a b**ch move to me.

They denied his request to be put in general pop so he went with the next best thing, house arrest.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2012, 07:26 AM
mozzer101
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 92,450.04
start of your collection - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.clean View Post
Alot of people are sayin floyd actin soft because of the house arrest thing,thats crazy. Anybody gonna try to get out of jail any way they can and say anything to do it, thats common sense.

Actually, house arrest was the second option. Floyd originally asked to be taken out involintary PC and be put in general pop for the extra recreation hours. Thats pretty gully to me. When have you ever heard of someone worth 100 mill say they want to be in the mix of the criminals.

I've seen so-called gangsters on Rikers Island sign into PC and floyd was tryin to get out PC. That dont seem like a b**ch move to me.

They denied his request to be put in general pop so he went with the next best thing, house arrest.
He plead guilty guy. I'm sure all his lawyers explained to him in detail the living conditions he was facing. He is a vagina because it's only been over a week and his bs lawyers and doctor whipped up this crock of sh$t story. That's Lindsay L. Type sh$t, Paris Hilton. It's a total vaginal move....90 days suck it up. He is lucky he has such a light sentence. Are serious about the house arrest? Common son. Vaginal maneuvers. I think if he kept his mouth shut served his time like a real man people take their hat off to him. Be a man Floyd not a vag!
Old 06-18-2012, 07:45 AM
MELLY-MEL...
Broken, Beat, Scarred

Rep Power: 37 MELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,429,900,266,543.59
Total Points: 107,430,900,908,514.27
Cheers mate I made it to 100 replies, thanks for posting... - D E M Dz A Back to another qulity poster :-) - deanrw Thanks for the rundown on the Bute, Andrade fight. - ABOSWORTH 7k partayyyyyy!!!!!! - R!ZO Here's a sex on the beach to celebrate 7K posts! - Chunk 
Congrats, brother!  7K. - Bendigo Let me buy you a coffee Mel! - danc1984 here you go you little trick - KingArthur Vanes Martirosyan KO1 P-Will and Margarito - KOTheFat 8K Posts - Welter_Skelter 
For when you get older and you can't keep up with all them hos anymore.LOL  Happy 8K buddy! - ABOSWORTH Congrats On The 8k Posts - MindBat 8k posts! - Equilibrium 8k posts bro! - danc1984 8,000 quality contributions, son. - The_Bringer 
8k strong! - riz ! oh ? Yo Mel have a drink on me homey - mangler thanks mel! - Makavelli Been here, for a while, and never really told you how good a poster you are. - ADDICT Have some of that and make the broad happy!!! - Jedi Vader 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Melly-Mel Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

its three ****in months. stfu, and do the time.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:18 AM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,251.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

yea we all know everybody on the boards would turn down house arrest over staying in jail 23 hours a day in a room, it was probably something his lawyer said he would try its not that serious

people kill me and the crazy part is we still havent seen a bruise on this bich
Old 06-18-2012, 08:38 AM
hectari
Banned

Rep Power: 0 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,942,522,594,968.29
Total Points: 20,942,522,640,064.82
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Even Lil Wayne served his Jail term on Rikers Island....and he served for nearly a year, Floyd only has 80 days and he is already crying. The man acts like a bad ass but he is really like one of those Movie villains with a napoleon complex who feels week without his bodyguards.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:40 AM
fabie
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 fabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,441,725,712,002.10
Total Points: 35,441,725,840,736.14
bottoms up homey! - Vegan101 

sympathy never goes to a woman beater...
Old 06-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Juof
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Juof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,955,037,959,530.22
Total Points: 15,855,388,139,263.41
No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 
No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 
here bro! I'll start off your next row. - jose830 you only need 3 more now to complete your gifts. I got you. - codey No Message - codey No Message - codey No Message - codey 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 

He's starving himself so he can get house arrest
Old 06-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Furn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,580,420,959,637.56
Total Points: 10,580,421,040,667.93
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Yep, this wouldn't have been his idea, his lawyers would have thought up the whole thing, he would have known it was a long shot but he's got the money why not try.

Should have waited a bit longer though, after a mth or so he might have got it.

They'll try again soon and keep trying til he's out. That what you pay lawyers huge dollars for.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,051,530.87
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

Mayweather has gotta deal with it that's how it is
Old 06-18-2012, 10:16 AM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,806,018.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.clean View Post
How is Floyd acting like a B**CH ???
Stop being so sensitive. People are just talking shlt the same way Floyd talks shlt about everybody else.