Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 06-15-2012, 06:43 PM
TKD1
Contender

Rep Power: 4 TKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to all
Bank: 284,651.45
Total Points: 297,717.45
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TKD1 
Default S.O.S!! 16 days lose all the weight possible!!!

I have 16 days to lose all the weight possible from today on, since last Monday I am doing 45 minutes cardio every day once a day, from this coming Monday I am going to try to do 2 sessions of 45 minutes cardio per day. I started this week a NO carbs diet, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?? Help??

I am 32, 6'0'', 229 pounds, 32% bf, and I am drinking 4L of water per day,At this moment I am not worry about the muscle mass, I have a very super big event in 17 days I need to lose as much weight as I can, if you guys can give me any advice I would really appreciate it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2012, 03:28 AM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,832,955,236,897.51
Total Points: 2,832,955,264,844.88
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Your body is only going to shed so much fat in that time so some of it is going to have to be water. If you weigh in right before the comp, then you're putting yourself in a bad situation if you haven't done it before. Good thing is, you have a lot of fat to lose, so work that cardio and watch the caloric intake. And, because you're big, 10lbs of water isn't as dramatic as it is for most guys. How well versed are you in nutrition? Do you need dietary advice? Cutting water and cutting fat are two very different things so, if you're not familiar, you'll want to read up on that.

Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-16-2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:29 AM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,832,955,236,897.51
Total Points: 2,832,955,264,844.88
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

BTW, if you're using creatine, stop. That's 10lbs of water right there.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,081,572.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Have you considered having a limb or two removed?
Old 06-16-2012, 09:51 AM
frosty-g
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 frosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,057,584.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKD1 View Post
I have 16 days to lose all the weight possible from today on, since last Monday I am doing 45 minutes cardio every day once a day, from this coming Monday I am going to try to do 2 sessions of 45 minutes cardio per day. I started this week a NO carbs diet, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?? Help??

I am 32, 6'0'', 229 pounds, 32% bf, and I am drinking 4L of water per day,At this moment I am not worry about the muscle mass, I have a very super big event in 17 days I need to lose as much weight as I can, if you guys can give me any advice I would really appreciate it.
how much do you NEED to lose?
Old 06-16-2012, 10:12 AM
jiggy black
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 469.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
I think if he's doing mainly cardio - water retention from creatine isn't going to be too much of an issue. At least it doesn't seem to with me.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:15 PM
TKD1
Contender

Rep Power: 4 TKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to allTKD1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Your body is only going to shed so much fat in that time so some of it is going to have to be water. If you weigh in right before the comp, then you're putting yourself in a bad situation if you haven't done it before. Good thing is, you have a lot of fat to lose, so work that cardio and watch the caloric intake. And, because you're big, 10lbs of water isn't as dramatic as it is for most guys. How well versed are you in nutrition? Do you need dietary advice? Cutting water and cutting fat are two very different things so, if you're not familiar, you'll want to read up on that.
I will appreciate all the commends about nutrition, since I am doing No carbs diet, I dont know what else to do, or if you have a better diet, I am open to listen,
Old 06-16-2012, 03:19 PM
TKD1
Contender

Quote:
Since I am doing heavy duty cardio, I think water retention is not a problem, It is just my opinion, I am agree to avoid creatine 4 day before the dead line. What do you think?

Last edited by TKD1; 06-16-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:20 PM
TKD1
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
Have you considered having a limb or two removed?
No time for that, any other recommendation.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:20 PM
TKD1
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty-g View Post
how much do you NEED to lose?
As much as possible.....