Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-13-2012, 01:28 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,517,813,298,701.91
Total Points: 7,647,482,237,431.28
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 
Default Don't underestimate Bob Arum.

This thread isn't completely serious so if you feel like responding in an abrasive manner take a chill pill.

After hearing talks about building a new stadium, Mayweather affecting Pacquiao's political career, building a new stadium, questioning who Mayweather is to demand OST, Mayweather saying mean things about Pacquiao etc. standing in the way of a fight between them people began thinking to themselves ''He is now running out of excuses'' some thought Arum was finally backed into a corner.

They thought wrong, the 80 year old veteran had another Ace up his sleeve that ensures Pacquiao is tied to in-house fights for his next 3 fights. Regardless of whether you think the match was a fix you cannot argue that the results fit Bob Arum's long term plans brilliantly as he said ''I will make a lot of money on the rematch''.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,826,362.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

manny can circumvent the issue by fighting anywhere else but america.

Pac can fight in the philippines or mexico & there's nothing arum can do about it.

they can battle it out in court in america while pac fights outside the U.S.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:36 PM
TyrantT316
FloydMayweatherRULES

Rep Power: 24 TyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 334,616.36

The fighters are expendable to Arum. As long as Arum "...stands to make a whole lot of money for a rematch.", it's cool...boxing is safe..

I think May/Manny not happening is 100% that May and Arum don't want to deal with each other and neither wants to "give in" to demands or lower cuts out of pride and dislike for one another...

I can easily see Arum sitting in his office with Manny and Roach looking over an offer and saying "No! Floyd is a little brat and we will not be giving into his demands"...and Manny simply accepting it

I can easily see Manny saying he may leave Arum and Arum showing his wrath by making sure he loses to Bradley to hold onto Manny for more money

I can easily see Arum looking at Manny's faith and possibility of leaving Boxing soon and focusing on manufacturing the Bradley brand with a win over Manny.