Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,993,961,001.21
Total Points: 50,165,331,935,200.82
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenchant View Post
Tim only injured his ankle because of being wobbled by Manny, so it was from the punches. Tim pitterpattered his way to maybe winning the last 4 rounds when he needed more than that. Pac should have alredy been up at least 7 rounds by that time. Robbery! Who knows when Tim really injured that ankle, he was still dancing around. he has a fracture in one foot but that don't mean the foot is totally broken.
He was moving much better than Pacquiao towards the end of the fight. The ankle thing is pretty much irrelevant.

As for Arum, he's promoting a rematch which is going to make Bradley very wealthy, I'm sure Tim isn't that bothered.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-12-2012, 12:54 AM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,353,153.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenchant View Post
Tim only injured his ankle because of being wobbled by Manny, so it was from the punches. Tim pitterpattered his way to maybe winning the last 4 rounds when he needed more than that. Pac should have alredy been up at least 7 rounds by that time. Robbery! Who knows when Tim really injured that ankle, he was still dancing around. he has a fracture in one foot but that don't mean the foot is totally broken.
I just think the ankle prevented more back and forth action that Bradley seemed very willing to provide before he was wobbled. Maybe he got scared of the power, I can see that...happens to every opponent of Manny's. But many ppl believed he was really willing to go out in a blaze of glory and respond to most of the flurries Manny had with some of his own. Sh*t changes when you get hurt tho, so who knows. Either way, I think it took way from the potential of the fight being better than it was. The more aggressive Tim would have been, the better for Manny as well. o well
Old 06-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
I just think the ankle prevented more back and forth action that Bradley seemed very willing to provide before he was wobbled. Maybe he got scared of the power, I can see that...happens to every opponent of Manny's. But many ppl believed he was really willing to go out in a blaze of glory and respond to most of the flurries Manny had with some of his own. Sh*t changes when you get hurt tho, so who knows. Either way, I think it took way from the potential of the fight being better than it was. The more aggressive Tim would have been, the better for Manny as well. o well
Pretty much. I think Pacquiao sat behind his guard to bring Bradley onto him because in the 10th and 11th when Pac had to chase Bradley he was easily outboxed. I'm not sure whether Pacquiao was tired or just cruising but Bradley won those rounds by staying on the outside. He should have did that from the start.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 103 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,661,872,311,851.68
Total Points: 19,671,934,121,716.52
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
I have to ask,do you really believe Arum paid off three judges to see the fight the same way but to give the fight to Bradley??I think that's a bit far-fetched..
I'll say this, the fight was closer than people thought. Anybody who says 11-1 needs to get a napkin, spit and clean the jizz off their face.
With that said, I still can't find a way that the fight could be scored 7-5 in Bradley's favor.
Arum's greed really isn't a surprise...shouldn't be, I thought it was kind of odd, when I think Bradley said, the rematch promotion came by the suggestion by Arum.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Legend - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
I have to ask,do you really believe Arum paid off three judges to see the fight the same way but to give the fight to Bradley??I think that's a bit far-fetched..
No less far-fetched than their scorecards.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:12 AM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,177,917.30
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

If Arum really did set up this fight as a fix, he probably banked on it being closer than it turned out to be. He thought if Bradley made it ugly enough, you could at least make the case that he did enough to win. When that didn't happen, the **** literally hit the fan. Arum realized his colossal ****-up and threw his new baby boy under the bus. He's like that.

That's why I think the next guy to get shafted, unfortunately, is Bradley. Arum realizes that Bradley was a bad idea for an experiment and now will just either find a way to un-legitimatize Bradley's chance at a rematch and screw him that way (which almost seems possible considering Arum's post-fight comments), or he'll see to it that Pacquiao gets the decision in November, win or lose.

If Tim were smart, IMO, he'd see this coming and figure out his next play and make it one that gets back at Arum. When the world ends, Arum will still be here living with the ****roaches.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:19 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,660,316,478.35
Total Points: 207,666,624,509.64
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
He was moving much better than Pacquiao towards the end of the fight. The ankle thing is pretty much irrelevant.

As for Arum, he's promoting a rematch which is going to make Bradley very wealthy, I'm sure Tim isn't that bothered.

Yep. We have no idea what is being said behind closed doors. I think Bradley is a very happy guy right now. He got the decision and $5 mil. For a rematch he will get at least $7 mil or more.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,933,427.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Arum just gave him a W against pac and probably 2 rematches worth 10's of millions

I doubt he cares if he talks a little shiiit about it
true dat

What a bullsh1t decision for a bullsh1t rematch

Bradley got his as.s beat throughly.

It sucks too because Bradley took that as.s whooping like he said he would. Cotto, Oscar, Mosley, Clottey all punked out against Pac. Bradley actually came forward and didn't completely backpedal after getting hit by some massive shots by Pacquiao. Sure, he didn't fight the same, but he didn't completely punk out like Mosley or Clottey. I respect that.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:54 AM
J Dubb II 330
Call Me Nighthawk

Rep Power: 8 J Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,933,753,233.68
Total Points: 66,933,850,720.91
No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Fu(k Arum and Bradely....unless Bradley mans up hes a spineless liar. Dont matter though. Hes getting Kod in November.
Would you like to bet accounts on that??
Old 06-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome

Rep Power: 10 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 408,522,170,081.68
Total Points: 418,522,226,490.48

Lol yeah he feels like ***** alright. Biggest payday of his life, a title, one other biggest payday of his life with him being the champion.Just watching the reaction of Bradley, his team and his wife before the decision tells the whole story. His team and especially his wife looked dejected, and they were shocked just like anybody else after the result. Seriously the whole arena went dead quiet after the decision.

Watch Bradley-Witter for a legitimate reaction after winning a title.