Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey did more damage to Pacquiao over Bradley and Mosley combined LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
    Pacquiao losing a decision to Bradley actually made him even more popular. Arum's new cash cow Timothy Bradley hahahaha. It's clearly Bob Arum is out of his prime in promoting, it's time to hang it up LOL.

I couldn't even remember any clear shots from Bradley or Mosley, except for them low blows by Bradley and the referee was also on Arum's payroll.
    I saw plenty of shots land on Manny. I am highly suspect of the compubox stats to be honest. Bradley was jabbing Pac up like crazy and he landed several nice left hooks flush that HBO never even mentioned. It was sickening to listen to that pompous ass Lampley during the fight. He was hollering about blocked shots and and calling landed punches that Pac didn't even throw. One time Bradley landed a flush punch and he said nice left from Pacquiao.....I was like wtf are you watching man?

Pac landed the more powerful shots but sure but Bradley landed a fair amount...I'd imagine more than a few, he wasn't given credit for.

Comment

i would agree with the ts. but i don't get the logic of this thread. of course, two fighters combined would produce more damage than one fighter.

what am i missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Manny hardly landed flush or hurt Bradley he made Bradley look like he has an iron chin couldn't believe how careful Manny was fighting against a featherfisted Bradley
        In slow motion you can see Pacquiao landed flush and hurt Bradley, but Bradleys chin is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          In slow motion you can see Pacquiao landed flush and hurt Bradley, but Bradleys chin is underrated.

Pacquiao is gonna **** this dude up in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            And Kendall Holt put Bradley on the canvas 2 more times than Manny did.
            Nor was bradley terrified of holts exchanges. Lol seems to be the going thing when fighters feel pacqs actual power.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
              This^^^^its comical if it was so featherfisted, you wouldn't see Pac acknowledging him when he got hit with a good shot. He hit Pac with some great body shots....when you can hear that crap on TV, its a good shot, no matter how you look at it.

Quick question, if Bradley really did hurt his foot, does the rematch look more like the first round....with Pac reaching and not doing much
              I believe so my friend..IMO Bradley wins the rematch easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Manny hardly landed flush or hurt Bradley he made Bradley look like he has an iron chin couldn't believe how careful Manny was fighting against a featherfisted Bradley
                Um what... I know it wasnt just me that saw Bradley flail around the ring trying to avoid the punches, and his head being shaken around.

Bradley's gotta good chin but its laughable if you think he wasnt hurt at all.

Comment

Working...
                X