Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-11-2012, 03:19 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team

Rep Power: 15 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,764,470,106.82
Total Points: 55,775,600,491.63

Useless effing threads. This is boxing, not American Idol. Everybody hates everybody. Wonder where this TS have been hiding all these years.

Bradley has history of ducking Khan. What exactly would you expect? You don't even need Pac fans.

Personally, I don't hate Bradley. He's not Mayweather, so...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 127 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,391,027,106,753,552.00
Total Points: 1,391,027,106,773,676.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Bradley shouldn't be attacked, he's a good dude, hard worker and good fighter. I just think people manifest their anger towards him and that's only natural.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,270,296,156.46
Total Points: 28,276,685,083.77
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Who is bashing bradley? I like the guy and would give him all the praise and be on his bandwagon had he won legitimately.. The only gripe I have is that he shouldn't be talkin like he is genuinely the champ.. He would come across a lot better if he acted as if he lost and still had something to prove.. This bogus decision will give Tim another chance and until then he should not be too ****y about his gift win.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:27 PM
TP6 U Snitch
Contender

Rep Power: 0 TP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these parts
Bank: 7,458.53
Total Points: 19,857.97
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 

This fight was designed to duck Floyd Mayweather once and for all, and in their heart of hearts they know Manny was in on it too. They allowed Arum and Manny to take the them for a long ride, but instead of laying the blame at the feet of it's conspirators, in true cowardly bigot fashion they attack the one guy who they know showed actual heart and integrity. Pacquiao fans will continue to kiss Arums ass, because they made their bed and now have to lay in it.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:33 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team

Rep Power: 15 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,764,470,106.82
Total Points: 55,775,600,491.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Turner View Post
This fight was designed to duck Floyd Mayweather once and for all, and in their heart of hearts they know Manny was in on it too. They allowed Arum and Manny to take the them for a long ride, but instead of laying the blame at the feet of it's conspirators, in true cowardly bigot fashion they attack the one guy who they know showed actual heart and integrity. Pacquiao fans will continue to kiss Arums ass, because they made their bed and now have to lay in it.
Dude, who are you kidding? The general knowledge is Floyd is scared of Pac. This info is already written in encyclopedias. It is what it is.

You need to review Bob Costas' interview with Floyd. That interview basically asks what people all over the world have been asking for years, "When are you going to fight Pacquiao?"

So stop this nonsense.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:34 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,133,934,154,954,788.75
Total Points: 1,133,934,157,061,464.00
Autism - Lorily 

as usual these stans are making up ****. these are the same stans who bashed pac after jmm 3...now they're passing the buck of their stupidity. nobody is bashing bradley...the pacfans that i know who are posting here are not blaming him.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:35 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 129 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,266,450,516,755.75
Total Points: 5,543,450,872,417.23
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncods View Post
I don't see a lot of people bashing him and they shouldn't.
I have seen some vicious hate from some people. Funny, most of it is coming from the posters that said Bradley is a bum and would get knocked out early.

No reason to hate on Bradley, unless you assume that he knew the fix was in and did not try his hardest. I don't think that is the case at all.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:38 PM
PAKYO
in the sandlands

Rep Power: 15 PAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 919,421,992.50
Total Points: 919,458,680.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Turner View Post
If that's how you see it, then you just proved Bradley really does know what's going on even from the start.
That apologizing on Arum after the fight seems a bit unusual and showing that re-match ticket to the world before the fight...yeah, definitely very suspect. He did his part of the act but unfortunately his partner did not play his role well.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:39 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 63 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598,854,847,739,157.75
Total Points: 1,598,859,855,248,496.75
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Please...you pac nuthuggers think every fighter who doesn't stand squarely in front of Pac is a runner. A fighter uses a bit of head movement and boxing skills and you guys hate them for it every time.

Anyone who doesn't stay right out in front of Manny and lets him pummel them is running in pacland.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Best in Boxing
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Best in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeBest in Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,964.62
Total Points: 241,503.53

oh, and i wasn't necessarily just talking about on NSB. I'm also including my facebook wall was being flooded with stuff. Friends that I've talked with, etc.

I didn't write mention just on NSB for a reason... because it wasn't just about here.

Last edited by Best in Boxing; 06-11-2012 at 03:46 PM.