No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey Aims To Land Deadly Power on Mike Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey Aims To Land Deadly Power on Mike Jones

It almost doesn’t make sense, given his ability to render a man senseless. But Randall Bailey, who will face Mike Jones for the vacant IBF welterweight title on Saturday night, is a compassionate man. Bailey, one of the hardest punchers in boxing, admits to feeling bad for his opponents after depositing them on their fanny. He confesses to feeling a little nervous as he watches them crash to the canvas, a few even losing consciousness before touching down. In 49 fights, he has stopped 36 of his opponents, many of them on highlight-reel type knockouts. [Click Here To Read More]

i am rooting for bailey,i think jones will be trying to outbox bailey. if bailey does tag that dome, jones will do the dance....potential fight of the night

Comment

Mike Jones is so average I really do not get the hype.

I'm going with the underdog on this one, I just do not see Jones taking Baileys right hand its as simple as that. He clearly doesn't have the tools to neutralise it.
      Shaky chin, leaky defense, doesn't react well to getting hit & they're putting him in with Randall Bailey who'll be sporting 8oz Reyes? Goodnight Mr Jones!

Comment

Jones is going to jab his head off and get rid of Bailey late

Comment

Bailey is 1 of the purest punchers left in the sport. If he lands, it's problems.

Comment

I was going to bet money on jones... but I just can't get over how.... how not that great he is. I rewatched both Soto Karass fights and I'm not impressed. Sure he might have punched out in the first... but still not impressed with him.
            The fact he gave Bailey 8 oz gloves worries me.

Comment

It's his only chance to win this fight. Swing away Bailey swing away.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                i am rooting for bailey,i think jones will be trying to outbox bailey. if bailey does tag that dome, jones will do the dance....potential fight of the night
                Looking forward to the fght aswell. hope it good as we are expecting

Comment

Goodnight Mr Jones!

Comment

Working...
                  X