Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Is Carl ducking Ward
Yes he is ducking Ward 11 32.35%
No he is not 23 67.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 06-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Uns
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Uns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,154,989,623.10
I'm shit.  But thanks anyway. - Southpaw Stinger To our fearless leader - jazluvr 
Default Is Carl Froch scared to get handily beaten by Ward again?

Well he made a statement he won't fight Ward again. Yes he is exciting, but he is ducking a guy who easily beat him. I would hav thought he would want to get a rematch on the man he is, but looks like Ward took his soul, bit a chunk and spat it out.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Shadows
All-Time Great

Rep Power: 24 Shadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316,955,286,094.48
Total Points: 4,518,106,747,355.46
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Actually an apple and a tuna melt. I'm drunk lol - mangler To the fight night aficionado - Stoppage Popcorn for fight nights - Stoppage My nizzle! - We$ley 
NY style pizza! - -FkkMeKJ- Mr. 118 - Dick Buffman getting you back - mathed for you - mathed Watch Bill Murray flicks on this - SouthpawSwagger 
Give this to your bomb azn sister....no offence - Heeb Happy new year! - Toney Loc 

Froch admitted that Ward does a lot of things crafty things that Froch is not accustomed to and he would have to spend a lot of the time in the gym practicing in order to deal with them. Perhaps he feels he is at the stage in his career where it is best to go after other big money fights like Kessler and Bute.

Though I think he did say on Ringside he'd like to correct the Ward blemish on his record, so who knows.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Drunk Punch
In Asian

Rep Power: 20 Drunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 445,120,231,168.14
Total Points: 465,170,327,581.04
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

He was handily beaten by Ward and would be again, but Froch isn't a ducker at all.

Not like Ward and Dirrell who never had any intention of fighting one another.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:19 AM
black.ink
Banned

Rep Power: 26 black.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,741,567,669,082.61
Total Points: 55,741,567,682,635.33
tua likes burgers! - Left Hook Tua nice rap mate!! - -veteran420- Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad 

How do you duck a guy that you've previously fought??

Would you want to see a rematch? Ward clearly and quite comfortably beat Froch. Stylistically, he'd do it 10 times out of 10.

Now, shall we start naming fighters that SHOULD be fighting other boxers in their division? I'm sure the list would be much easier to make if we were to name the fighters that actually DO fight the best in their division.

Seriously though, retarded posters such as your self, that can't appreciate or respect Froch for what he is doing in the sport, shouldn't be watching it.

I'm sure Froch could easily milk his title just like other 'World' champs, and fight in his backyard for the next 2 years against contenders clearly not on his level. But no, he seeks a Kessler rematch straight away. A Bute rematch is due to a clause in the contract, nothing can be done about that.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Uns
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Uns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond repute
I'm shit.  But thanks anyway. - Southpaw Stinger To our fearless leader - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.ink View Post
How do you duck a guy that you've previously fought??

Would you want to see a rematch? Ward clearly and quite comfortably beat Froch. Stylistically, he'd do it 10 times out of 10.

Now, shall we start naming fighters that SHOULD be fighting other boxers in their division? I'm sure the list would be much easier to make if we were to name the fighters that actually DO fight the best in their division.

Seriously though, retarded posters such as your self, that can't appreciate or respect Froch for what he is doing in the sport, shouldn't be watching it.

I'm sure Froch could easily milk his title just like other 'World' champs, and fight in his backyard for the next 2 years against contenders clearly not on his level. But no, he seeks a Kessler rematch straight away. A Bute rematch is due to a clause in the contract, nothing can be done about that.
Are you trying to say how can you duck someone who you fought? In boxing there is something called a rematch. It happens, but I guess you will let it pass since Froch got beat almost every second of 12 rounds.

I am not here to talk about others and what fight should be made, I am talking about Froch and Ward here, don't digress to help his cause in ducking.

I respect some of what he has done (Even then it isn't that great if you disect his resume), but that does not mean I am fully committed to agreeing with everything either. Unlike you, I want teh best to fight the best, and Froch is a clear 2nd at 168 now, and he should be fighting as hard as he can to get a rematch, but no, he said Ward is boring as an excuse LOL.

The Kessler fight is not bad, but to outright refuse to fight a man who easily beat you shows something, he is scared to face a man who dominated his soul and physical body. Ward said 'I couldn't believe how slow he was'.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,058,205.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uns View Post
Are you trying to say how can you duck someone who you fought? In boxing there is something called a rematch. It happens, but I guess you will let it pass since Froch got beat almost every second of 12 rounds.

I am not here to talk about others and what fight should be made, I am talking about Froch and Ward here, don't digress to help his cause in ducking.

I respect some of what he has done (Even then it isn't that great if you disect his resume), but that does not mean I am fully committed to agreeing with everything either. Unlike you, I want teh best to fight the best, and Froch is a clear 2nd at 168 now, and he should be fighting as hard as he can to get a rematch, but no, he said Ward is boring as an excuse LOL.

The Kessler fight is not bad, but to outright refuse to fight a man who easily beat you shows something, he is scared to face a man who dominated his soul and physical body. Ward said 'I couldn't believe how slow he was'.
What are the hell are you on about

Have could Ward have taken his soul as you put it when froch in his next fight knock`s out a undefeated champion in Bute?

But what is most important is that Ward and Froch competed in the same tournament where the faced shared opponents , and there fight was the final of that tournament.
There is absolutely no reason why the two should fight again at least for 2-3 years time.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Scary
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Scary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,185,250,878.02
Total Points: 134,189,685,606.34

If Ward had the cojones to travel, sure Froch would fight him.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Uns
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 110110110 View Post
What are the hell are you on about

Have could Ward have taken his soul as you put it when froch in his next fight knock`s out a undefeated champion in Bute?

But what is most important is that Ward and Froch competed in the same tournament where the faced shared opponents , and there fight was the final of that tournament.
There is absolutely no reason why the two should fight again at least for 2-3 years time.
Bute had no chin or should I say doesn't no how to react to getting hit and Froch told everyone he was overrated and fought nobodies anyway. That was why people went with Bute, they thought hmmm he is this and that but was unoproven. He took his soul in terms of wanting to fight the best because he fears losing badly like every round again.

2 or 3 years? Froch will be retired.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Drunk Punch
In Asian

Rep Power: 20 Drunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 445,120,231,168.14
Total Points: 465,170,327,581.04
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

This is a poor bait thread.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,058,205.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uns View Post
Bute had no chin or should I say doesn't no how to react to getting hit and Froch told everyone he was overrated and fought nobodies anyway. That was why people went with Bute, they thought hmmm he is this and that but was unoproven. He took his soul in terms of wanting to fight the best because he fears losing badly like every round again.

2 or 3 years? Froch will be retired.
No one knew have good Bute was, not froch,not W ard or enyone else only thing we knew was that he was undefeated and looks fast and powerfull.
Froch took the fight and knocked him out.

That not the ways of a boxer that had his soul taken.

Not wanting to fight a fighter again because you just lost a UD to him dos not mean your soul was taken and you are scared.

Froch lost and simply said that what is not the type of fighter he likes to fight.