No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Belong With The Elite in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Belong With The Elite in Boxing

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (29-1-1, 18 KOs) heads out to South Lake Tahoe today for training camp in preparation for his upcoming bout with Selcuk "Mini Tyson" Aydin (23-0, 17 KOs). On the line will be the WBC Interim Welterweight World Title, with the winner being the mandatory challenger to face pound for pound king, Floyd Mayweather (43-0, 26 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

was a very promising fighter.. now i am not sure what he has left... guess will find out soon.

Comment

I'm looking forward to watch this fight. Let's see if he has what it takes to be with the elite champions. If you belong in the same league of Mayweather and Pacquiao, you either win by TKO without giving up more than 2 rounds or win all the 12 rounds. Let's see what happens...

Comment

Tough fight for robert

Comment

Originally posted by Destros
          Guerrero is a bum. He'll go down like a Rocky Juarez.
          Ref saved him when hurt v Katsidis, horrible officiating. Might not go as far as 'bum' though, he looks to be a good boxer.

Comment

lol!!! This dude is the biggest joke ever... I still remember him calling out PAC & mayweather BEGGING for a fight when he hasn't done anything at his WIEGHT 135, 140 or 147 claiming he was the best option for them & he thinks he has fans world wide? This dude is a joke! Hasn't done anything to be with the elite nor do I see him doing anything other than begging for fights with fighthers he has no bussines with in the ring other than holding their spit bucket!

Comment

He's certainly in the elite class when it comes to talking himself up.

Comment

Guerrero is a beast. Anytime you get a guy moving up in weight and winning titles like he does is very impressive. Who else is doing that? Not many...only Manny and Floyd to my knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Destros
                  Guerrero is a bum. He'll go down like a Rocky Juarez.
                  Rocky Juarez can hold Guerrero jock strap.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                    lol!!! This dude is the biggest joke ever... I still remember him calling out PAC & mayweather BEGGING for a fight when he hasn't done anything at his WIEGHT 135, 140 or 147 claiming he was the best option for them & he thinks he has fans world wide? This dude is a joke! Hasn't done anything to be with the elite nor do I see him doing anything other than begging for fights with fighthers he has no bussines with in the ring other than holding their spit bucket!
                    The only joke here is you anybody that gets in the boxing ring deserves some kind of respect especially a two time champion. Notmuch of a Guerrero fan but hes got guts for taking a fight like this when he does not have to.

Comment

Working...
                    X